Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Draconic Ritual Q&A ^.=.^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X C L S I O R

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:40 am
trying to correct spelling errors, but if i miss them, forgive them, i have been up all day on 4 hrs of sleep, so i probably will miss them  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:51 am
Wow, I go to watch X-Men: Evolution and the thread doubles. o_o

At Cu's advice, I'll no longer engage with this ignorant, lying culture rapist; whether parasite or troll, it doesn't matter.

On the plus side, I have learned from this; picked up a bit of information about dragons and another author to add to my "Do Not Read (Or Take Everything With a Truckload of Salt)" list. biggrin  

Calixti

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:53 am
Dori-Ryuu
well in all honesty. you nor anyone else here, know me. you dont know who i am, or what i do.

I don't need to know you.
You're not unique.
We see your type from time to time.
They come in, all ruffles and collars, trumped up on their own self-importance.
To be honest, we're all a little tired of it.
Had you come in and been genuine, it would have been one thing, but you weren't.
You placed yourself above reproach.
Not even I'm above reproach here and I'm one of the oldest posters, both in terms of time on gaia and age.
You showed contempt for genuine questions, you wriggle out of answering them by playing the victim and insulting those who ask them.
I don't need to show you for a charlatan, you do that well enough yourself.

Dori-Ryuu
You know nothing of my discipline honor or the like.

Yes. I do.
You see, you are not a seperate entity on and off the internet.
It is you who posted. What you posted was dishonorable, lacking integrity and unintelligent.
I can extrapolate an awful lot from what you post as to who you are. A trained empath always has that advantage.

Dori-Ryuu
What it boils down to, is this is a forum, on a website, on a computer.

Indeed. And that's where being an empath comes in handy.

Dori-Ryuu
You say im feeling threatened and taking things the wrong way?

I threaten you, whether you feel it or not.
I threaten your position as alpha wolf, which every parasite needs to establish themselves as.
Wolfhounds are good that way.
We keep the wolves at bay. We're big, we're lean and we're made for it.

Dori-Ryuu
But it never gets this out of hand. why? because with all this talk of MY maturity level. None here wants to step back and look at their own.

Again with the pointing at other people.
I know what I'm doing. I'm deconstructing your ability to prey here.
If you're not a parasite, big deal. It's a swing and a miss. They happen. But you'll see why it's neccessary and why you are a prime candidate.

Dori-Ryuu
They would rather be elitists who believe they know and own the world.

See... there you go again.
There is no evidence for this in what's been posted. Everything that's been posted is supportable by what you've posted. Therein lies the difference.

You say you have nothing to prove. That is the last thing any teacher should ever believe. Every teacher has to prove their worth.
We, on the other hand, don't owe you anything.

Dori-Ryuu
While in the past those who question me, were genuinely curious and went about it in a mature way. You say i could of taken it with a grain of salt? while i say that she could take her own advice and be a bit humble herself in her questioning.

I'm the only one who has championed humility.
And, thus far, I have been quite humble.

Dori-Ryuu
Id be more then happy to scan a picture and post it, that is, if i am still here in the morning. Seeing as i would have to drive to storage to get it, i just moved you see after getting a management position at a hotel.

Of course.
We can wait.
How long should we be expecting to delay?

Dori-Ryuu
But that doesnt change the fact im proud that i have what i have and love to discuss paganism with like-minded individuals.

Critical thinking doesn't seem to be welcome among your path.
You reacted very poorly to it, taking it as personal attack and wriggling out of answering questions.
I'm not sure you have much to offer here yet. You have much to learn, though.

Dori-Ryuu
I do believe that i have not put myself out there as a idiotic liar, or fake

No. You don't.
You know you're a liar.
You know there's no ancient family tradition.
You know it, I know it, everyone here knows it.
That doesn't mean you're not interested in dragons. There are several people here who are. You just need to be honest.
Own up to your deeds now. Believe me it will be a lot easier in the long run.

Dori-Ryuu
when any open eyed person can see that in this little batting back and forth of words, ive still stayed quite on point and have made solid points that couldnt come from someone who is here to just eat the minds of people.

No. You haven't.
You haven't contributed anything of worth.

Dori-Ryuu
The fact that you can give me some sort of benefit of the doubt plays to your character.

I give you no benefit of any doubt.
I firmly believe that you are a parasite.

Dori-Ryuu
Perhaps you said it as sarcasm? but ill choose not to look at it that way.

Good.
It was in earnest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:55 am
Calixti
At Cu's advice, I'll no longer engage with this ignorant, lying culture rapist; whether parasite or troll, it doesn't matter.

Honestly, I would much prefer you do it because you believe it is the right thing to do.
I don't like being an authority figure.
I'm just making sure we have no psy vamping on the guild.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:58 am
Dori-Ryuu
and actually the asias used dragons as guardians to ward off evil spirits

Can you prove any of this?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:59 am
CuAnnan
Calixti

Honestly, I would much prefer you do it because you believe it is the right thing to do.
I do believe it's the right thing to do, but I didn't realise what he was attempting until you brought it up, to be honest. That's why I'm withdrawing now.  

Calixti

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:01 am
Calixti
CuAnnan
Calixti

I do believe it's the right thing to do, but I didn't realise what he was attempting until you brought it up, to be honest. That's why I'm withdrawing now.

As long as you take the neccessary precautions, mostly involving investing no emotional energy: not getting mad, not getting iritated, not getting frustrated, etc, and throw up a bog standard grounding and shielding, you should be fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:02 am
Dori-Ryuu
well in all honesty. you nor anyone else here, know me. you dont know who i am, or what i do. You know nothing of my discipline honor or the like. What it boils down to, is this is a forum, on a website, on a computer.
Of course I don't know you. I'll have to form an opinion about you on what you have to say. Fact is that your reactions leave me to think that you are not secure enough (yet I hope) to talk about all this. Maybe it was too soon too open such a topic. Because if you pose yourself as an authority on a subject, be really ready to proof things. And you were not.

Dori-Ryuu
You say im feeling threatened and taking things the wrong way? ok then. i feel people are entitled to question anyone and be skeptical on what they know or think they know. And thats fine.
Critical thinking is a mayor asset. 3nodding

Dori-Ryuu
I have had people question me a lot in the past. But it never gets this out of hand. why? because with all this talk of MY maturity level. None here wants to step back and look at their own. They would rather be elitists who believe they know and own the world.
This is not why it has gotten out of hand. You see, in this topic, you were the one who is suppose to be the authority on the subject matter. You could not take the heat and tried different ways to cope with it. (Lashing out at people, calling them names, "I can't take the heat kaythxbye!" reactions, ect...) Which were not the right ways.

Maybe look at yourself for a bit before you start blaming others for your own failings.

We were not elitist for asking why you are an authority on the subject, nor are we children or does that make us think that we own the world. It just makes us wondering if you are really an authority on the subject.

Dori-Ryuu
While in the past those who question me, were genuinely curious and went about it in a mature why. You say i could of taken it with a grain of salt? while i say that she could take her own advice and be a bit humble herself in her questioning. Perhaps that may of made this go a different way as well.
So people may only question you if they are humble? Weird... Again. Don't open a Q&A if you cannot take the heat.

Dori-Ryuu
And before this gets ripped apart too, i only state it to give a reason to your request.
His question again has to do his wanting to find out if you are indeed a authority on the subject. Again, if you were secure in your belief and practice you would know how to handle this request.

Dori-Ryuu
again i never once said i was a master of my path. i even posted i had more then a lifetimes worth to learn(if you see the first post). But that doesnt change the fact im proud that i have what i have and love to discuss paganism with like-minded individuals.
Indeed you did, but you did open a Q&A about it, saying you "still have quite a vast well of knowledge surrounding my path". This puts you forward as a authority on the subject. But you couldn't handle it.

Dori-Ryuu
I do believe, despite the fun little banter and arguing, that i have not put myself out there as a idiotic liar, or fake, when any open eyed person can see that in this little batting back and forth of words, ive still stayed quite on point and have made solid points that couldnt come from someone who is here to just eat the minds of people.
What now? So anyone who is disagreeing with you doesn't have open eyes? xd

Dori-Ryuu
The fact that you can give me some sort of benefit of the doubt plays to your character. And again, despite your insult to my intelligence and integrity, i can say that i respect you for that. Perhaps you said it as sarcasm? but ill choose not to look at it that way.
Insult to your intelligence and integrity? Where does this come from? rolleyes  

Molly Mollusca

Dapper Seeker

X C L S I O R

well then. i guess that is that.

i dont need to prove my worth over a computer. I have my tradition, i know what i have. My wife knows what she has. My grandfather, knows. and those around me, who know me in person know.

I could easily go on my day off on wednesday to get the book. And im more then willing to post pictures of my own personal grimoire and show at least the runes i was taught and their meaning, bout as far as i would go seeing as it is in english, and my grandfathers grimoire is not. But i have a feeling it would prove nothing, you can think what you want of me. i have my own life =) and by dragon grace its a good one. so its out there, your more then welcome to take the pictures i have or not. and so you cant say im googling them, ill even write my screen name in them on a piece of paper  
CuAnnan

As long as you take the neccessary precautions, mostly involving investing no emotional energy: not getting mad, not getting iritated, not getting frustrated, etc, and throw up a bog standard grounding and shielding, you should be fine.

Likely not the place to ask it, but we've broached about 20 different topics so far..

You mentioned that you are a trained empath. How does one go about training this gift?  

Lance Kibagari

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:10 am
Lance Kisgyr
You mentioned that you are a trained empath. How does one go about training this gift?

My family, in my case.
It's part of the 101 and more advanced I got from my dad before he ******** off.
A lot of it had to do with light sensory deprivation or sensory focusing depending on the excersize.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:11 am
Dori-Ryuu
my grandfathers grimoire is not.

It's your supposed grandfather's grimoire that we need posted.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lance Kibagari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:12 am
CuAnnan

My family, in my case.
It's part of the 101 and more advanced I got from my dad before he ******** off.
A lot of it had to do with light sensory deprivation or sensory focusing depending on the excersize.

Ahh. I'll have to look into it at some point. Hopefully I'll be able to find some not-so-fluffy sources. EDIT: Mainly because I don't have the ability to learn from family to my knowledge.

Thanks for the answer!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:14 am
well at this point thats not something you can get  

X C L S I O R

Molly Mollusca

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:17 am
Dori-Ryuu
well then. i guess that is that.

i dont need to prove my worth over a computer. I have my tradition, i know what i have. My wife knows what she has. My grandfather, knows. and those around me, who know me in person know.
You are not asked to prove your worth. You are asked to back up your claims. That is not the same thing. You can see that right? sweatdrop

Dori-Ryuu
. And im more then willing to post pictures of my own personal grimoire and show at least the runes i was taught and their meaning, bout as far as i would go seeing as it is in english, and my grandfathers grimoire is not.
In what language is the one of your grandfather?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff