Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Banners (use tinyurl.com or else - Iyamashi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:20 pm
Aeyuki-chan
Yeah we did. Anyways... banners! Yeah. XD So anyone got any ideas for banners or something I could make them =^-^=
What would you guys think if we made a banner with the most active members or just member in general of the AAG and then putting something like, "Come join the madness! *Insert evil laughter*" ...Okay that may be a bit much. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:21 pm
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan
Yeah we did. Anyways... banners! Yeah. XD So anyone got any ideas for banners or something I could make them =^-^=
What would you guys think if we made a banner with the most active members or just member in general of the AAG and then putting something like, "Come join the madness! *Insert evil laughter*" ...Okay that may be a bit much. sweatdrop
sweatdrop Well I could try but I think AZ might be better at that....  

Dariram
Crew

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:27 pm
Dariram
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan
You actually like the idea? eek  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:29 pm
Jennoasis
Dariram
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan
YES! I think its really good, and if the banner is done well (not by me of course, because I am not that good) it'd be really cool!! blaugh  

Dariram
Crew

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:32 pm
Dariram
Jennoasis
Dariram
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan
YES! I think its really good, and if the banner is done well (not by me of course, because I am not that good) it'd be really cool!! blaugh

Really? Yay! More input? Anyone?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:31 am
Jennoasis
Dariram
Jennoasis
Dariram
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan

That sounds good. If you give me names of the most active members I could draw them up and make a banner from my artwork. =^-^=  

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:32 am
Aeyuki-chan
Jennoasis
Dariram
Jennoasis
Dariram
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan

That sounds good. If you give me names of the most active members I could draw them up and make a banner from my artwork. =^-^=

Really? eek Well just look at the banner when you first arrive at the guild. whee And there's a couple of others too.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:34 am
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan
Jennoasis
Dariram
Jennoasis
Dariram
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan

Really? eek Well just look at the banner when you first arrive at the guild. whee And there's a couple of others too.

Yeah I know. I'll just wait and someone can send me a list of who is really active. =^-^=  

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:36 am
Aeyuki-chan
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan
Jennoasis
Dariram
Jennoasis
Dariram
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan

Yeah I know. I'll just wait and someone can send me a list of who is really active. =^-^=

Well I could do it if you want. Or someone else. It doesn't matter really.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:56 am
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan
Jennoasis
Dariram
Jennoasis
Dariram
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan

Mostly all those people on the Guild Banner..... sweatdrop there might be some new people who've become pretty active as well though...*doesn't really keep track*  

Dariram
Crew

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:58 am
Dariram
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan
Jennoasis
Dariram
Jennoasis
Dariram
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan

Mostly all those people on the Guild Banner..... sweatdrop there might be some new people who've become pretty active as well though...*doesn't really keep track*

That's why I'm becoming active too. It's my dream to get put on that banner. That and I'm hooked on this Guildl ike a drug now. eek  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:21 am
Aeyuki-chan
Dariram
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan
Jennoasis
Dariram
Jennoasis
Dariram
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan

That's why I'm becoming active too. It's my dream to get put on that banner. That and I'm hooked on this Guildl ike a drug now. eek
O_O lol~ well its a fun place and everyone here is super nice!  

Dariram
Crew

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:23 am
Dariram
Aeyuki-chan
Dariram
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan
Jennoasis
Dariram
Jennoasis
Dariram
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan

YESH!! Yesh there are lots and lots of nice peeps! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:30 am
Aeyuki-chan
Dariram
Aeyuki-chan
Dariram
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan
Jennoasis
Dariram
Jennoasis
Dariram
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan

YESH!! Yesh there are lots and lots of nice peeps! whee
^___^ I'm going to make Banners today...(people keep telling me too...) sweatdrop  

Dariram
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:03 am
I MADE BANNERS!~ they all suck and are stupid but I'm posting them anyways....
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sorry, that they kinda suck...I only spent an hour on them (DDR seemed a lot more fun then making banners) sweatdrop And yes I realize they are all a bit large and stuff, and I'll go back and fix that later if you want me too....

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff