Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Fanworks
Fanfictions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huzzah!
  !
View Results

waxing.poetical

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:09 am
here's a fic that i read recently and really enjoyed:

Becoming Neville
this one's rated R (though i think it's mostly for violence and sexy bits), and it's a Harry/Neville fic, though its mostly rather innocent and not really scary-like sexy bits. the romance aspect is really rather downplayed, which makes more room for the actual plot of the fic, which is absolutely fabulous and heartbreaking at the same time. it also implies some Remus/Sirius, and includes Remus/Severus, which occurs later on. also implied are Ron/Hermione and Dean/Ginny, but it doesn't go into any detail there. the fic is mostly about Neville, and i say it's about time!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:15 pm
I have my own ff.net account, which I have written two slash fics and have lots of slash stories. here's the link:

Profile: Andromeda Nikki Potter-Lupin  

silverwings87

EmmaRaikou

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:18 pm
A House with a White Picket Fence. R, D/H. Harry thinks that he has the perfect life, married to Ginny and pursuing his career as an Auror - until he begins to realize what he's been missing all along.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:00 pm
'Mazing stuff peeps. I got to say some of this suff laff out loud funny rofl and please keep them coming. I'll write if I can get an idea going that is semi original. biggrin  

deathslittleyinyang

Her Royal Bossness

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:43 pm
This is one of the funniest fics I've read in awhile:
Pairing: Snape/Lockhart
Rating: From what I read I'd say about a R
Author: Lady Jackyl

Slandered

Tell me what you think ^ ^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:06 am
I love fluff, and I love Draco and Harry together. ^^

User Image

Here's a little project by a livejournal community. It's Harry and Draco based fanfiction with sex cheques deciding the scenarios. I really enjoyed them, and they are most all really sweet, but a lot of them are rated R or NC-17, but I don't think they're that bad.

This is as much for you all to look at as it is a reminder to me of where the site is. XD So, ENJOY!
heart  

Soren Lowrensen

ami-jou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:41 pm
Wow.. I haven't been on here in forever and have read so many fics. Thought I would update some!

Title: A Mile of Revelations
Author: FemmeFerret
Rating: R
Pairings: HP/DM, implied HG/RW
Warnings: Ferret!Draco and a lot of people trying to get into Harry's pants.
Summary: The night of Dumbledore's death, Draco is given to Snape to mold into a better Death Eater. However, Snape instead abandons Draco at Number 4 Privet Drive. This is beginning of a most unlikely alliance.

This fic has about 22 chapters so far and is getting really good. I really want her to finish it quickly. I really like it. <33 I like ferret!Draco in this fic, he's really amusing.

~~~~~

Title: Bond
Author: Anna Fugazzi
Rating: M
Pairings: HP/DM
Warnings: Boys are funny when it comes to marriage.
Summary: Written before HBP and ignores it all together. In their seventh year at Hogwarts, Harry and Draco mysteriously get struck by a spell that bonds them together. How will the boys cope with having to be so close to eachother? And how will friends and family react?

This sotry was interesting and pulled me in. It's finished and has 22 chapters. She also has a bonus DVD thing that gives secret scenes that she didn't put in. Go read it!

~~~~~

Title: Alice Syndrome
Author: biohazardchild
Pairings: HP/DM
Warnings: psychopath!Draco and psychiatrist!Harry
Summary: Draco is an infuriatingly sane patient at the Mattewan Psychiatric Institute, diagnosed with psychopathy. He is to be treated by none other than Harry Potter, a widely successful psychiatrist and doctor without a failure to his name.

So far there are only 9 chapters of this, she is still working on it. I was quite amused with how Draco and Harry act in this. Even if Draco is a psychopath, he is really calm and sane... which drives Harry mad. Their "relationship" just started up in chapter 8; if you wanna call it that. I suggest that you read this. The story makes for a very interesting alternate universe.

I have read quite a few others.. but I can't find them. crying Once I get more I will certainly put them up. heart

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:47 am
Sorry If I repeat anything.

Recs:

Just click it
Has links to A LOT of fanfiction for almost all slash pairings.

LJ with plenty of bottom!Harry fics
Clicky!

Wherein Harry Submits
Another bottom!Harry LJ.

Draco/Harry fics, all of which are M to NC-17 (WARNING: EVEN THE WARNINGS AREN'T VERY WORKSAFE):

Indago
Summary
*Complete* A missed potion reveals a secret about Draco and Snape and Harry finds out his own place in their sexually charged and animalistic hold. Will he be able to adjust to this final battle for a peaceful life? M/M,M/M/M,a**l,D/s,Slash, Mpreg
You can find the sequel (Indago:Reborn) by going to the authors main page. *Complete*
-----

Hiss me, Harry

Summary
Neko!Harry fic. Harry is turned into a catboy. Draco likes cats. Be warned... This story is cute and humorous. (Dub-con, a**l, rim,) Complete.
NC17.
-----

Sins of the Son
Harry wears a skirt. Draco loves it. HPDM. [warnings: slash, smut, crossdressing][oneshot]
-----

Draco's Boy
Summary: Non-magic AU. HP/DM. A mysterious little black-haired boy named Harry moves next door to Draco Malfoy. Enchanted, he's determined to make the boy his friend and find out all of his secrets. Later, when they grow up, Draco is determined to make Harry much more than a friend.
Characters: Draco, Harry, Harry/Draco
Genres: Romance, Drama, Alternate Universe
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations

This story is not yet completed.
-----

The Need by Lady B.
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Language, m/m, slight het (if you blink you'll miss it)
Genre: Non-magical A/U, Slash
Setting: So far in the past that JK Rowling wasn't even born yet (think Lords and Ladies people).
Pairing: Draco/Harry of course with some Remus Lupin/Narcissa Malfoy tossed in and Ron/Hermione a bit later on.
Summary: Lord Draco Malfoy has been in love with Master Harry Potter for a very long time and will lie, cheat and steal to get him. Once he does, he must do everything in his power to win Harry's love. [COMPLETE]
-----

Some Kind of Feeling

[COMPLETE] What if magic never existed? Harry Potter's life in a regular highschool, he's a nobody. Then comes Draco, making him feel like a somebody. warning: language and non-consensual situations.
-----

To Dance Again
Complete! Draco Malfoy is a criminal gang member, Harry Potter is an abused dancer. They both have their own stories to tell, but who will listen? Love blooms, but is it strong enough to last?Contains abuse, violence, language and slash.

-----
Enslaved
NC-17, Complete. The summary is on the story's page I think.  

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:38 am
Well guys, I've tried to update it the best I can.
However, you guys need to remember to post the NAME of the fic, the RATING of the fic, and the PAIRING in the fic.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:34 am
Okay. Here are some of mine~

Sunburn

Pairing : Harry / Draco
Summary : Those silly boys and their silly arguments. Draco has sunburn, Harry has lotion.
Rating : PG

Copper Dust

Summary : Fate is a curious little creature, twisting into our lives until our paths intertwine and we finally collide. It began with a drawing and a remark. But the truth was, he had the talent all along, he just needed to find his muse.
Ratng : T

I Have A Golden Butterfly

Summary : Seasons Change. Draco Smiles.
Rating : T

Paralysed

Pairing : Severus / Lucius
Summary : Severus sleeps with one eye open, just to watch Lucius sleep, but Lucius cannot help treating his love as another game.
Rating : T

Home

Pairing : Sirius / Remus
Summary : James turned around for he sensed somebody coming, Sirius smiled because he could see his new home,Remus closed his eyes because sometimes he didn't want to see exactly what he was trying to find.
Rating : PG

Hecko Gecko

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:34 pm
@Hecko: Updated. If the ratings seem off to you (I shall forever curse fanfiction.net's rating system) just inform me.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:08 pm
I wrote this one... Please tell me what you think, either by PM or commenting on it. 3nodding It's RegulusxSirius, just in case you don't like that pairing, there's also LuciusxRegulus and TomxRegulus... I'd love to hear your thoughts! biggrin

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2732422/1/

I'm writing a sequel to it, as well, from Sirius' point of view. PM me if you like this one, and I can send you the link.

PS- It is rated M on fanfiction.net, but I did my best to keep it artistic and not just vulgar.  

thatdrncat

mrs-t-4eva

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:37 am
Harry Potter and the Australian Wizarding Academy

Summary: Harry has defeated Voldemort and when it seems that he can lead a normal life for once, a series of strange events occur and mess it all up again.....

Harry Potter - Fiction Rated: M - English - Romance/Action/Adventure

It is WIP, but it is really good.
Bit of H/Hr. She added new characters to the story, which end up pairing.
I know the person who is writing this, and have read further then she has put up, trust me it is good!!

(I am the lucky Siobhan in the story smile )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:27 pm
@thatdrncat: Please post the fics name.
@mrs-t-4eva: Please post the main pairing(s).
Until then neither will be added to the list.

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

mrs-t-4eva

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:55 am
Eclipse

Summary: Draco swore revenge on Harry for Lucius's imprisonment, and for once, he keeps his promise. The old rivalry turns deadly when Draco abducts Harry for Voldemort. But when Draco’s world turns upside down, the fight to save himself and Harry begins.

H/D Pairing.
Rated: T

It is a really good story and is very funny, mostly at the end.  
Fanworks

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff