Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
~.:Immortal War:.~ ((Open/always excepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:38 am
Gen spun around and groaned. She looked up at Aro. "Take this little rat and get out of her. I'm dead if you're both found alive. Especially you Aro," she growled.
Ryoku had gone back to see where the other guards and warriors he had demanded were. "What is going on here!?" he demanded of the warriors. His voice rang out through the corridors so Gwen, Luna and Aro heard.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:10 am
Aro looked at Gwen "Cut the girl some slack, she's confused. I'd be too if I was her." He said, his smile could barely be seen. "Girl, why dont you buy us some time?" Aro asked Luna.

Luna nodded, she looked at where the door was, it was the only way in the room other than the window behind them. The door slammed shut and the heaviest furniture in the room blockaded it "Okay. Dont know how long we got." She said.

Aro nodded then looked at Gwen "Gwen, I'm going to erase your memories of you even seeing me okay? This will help us all out. It wont hurt, swear to it." He told her.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:24 pm
Gwen shocker her head, getting for frustrated. "No Aro. Just take this kid and get out. You can find a way of explaining to her that I am the enemy." She looked out the window, seeing a few gurds patrolling down below. "Take to the rafters. You won't be seen. Don't worry about me. I've been in trouble with Ryoku before and I'm still alive. This won't make a difference."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:22 pm
Aro sighed "Luna wont go anywhere, she's been asleep for years and missed so much. She's confused, and she wants to know what is going on." He told Gwen.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:12 pm
"Then take her back to your place and explain everything. I've got things to do. I need to collect my next assignment so if you don't mind..." Gwen didn't finish. Instead, she lept out the window in a carefree manner. She reached out on both sides of her, gripping thedrain pipe on the right and swinging herself into another window. Finally, she thought with a sigh of relief.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:12 am
Luna looked at Aro "Do we have to go?" She asked him.

Aro shrugged "The best way to learn is hands on." He told her, Aro walked up to the door and kicked it down. "You coming?" He asked and began to walk.

Luna nodded and followed.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:35 pm
Gwen bowed when she approached the king. "Sire, you look as if some rest will do you good. Perhaps you should retire to your quarters. The guards need to train harder. I can keep watch for the time being." She didn't show any emotion as she spoke.
Ryoku narrowed his eyes on Gwen. Why does she hide her thoughts like that? he thought, only seeing his own face in Gwen's mind. "Very well. This drama has taken so much out of me and I believe my Staff needs repair." He tossed the Demon Staff to one of the generals. "See to it that this is repaired."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:20 am
Aro walked through the halls with Luna next to him  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:53 pm
Ryoku turned and left. He passed a few doors before opening one that lead into a corridor. That's when he saw Aro and Luna. "Aro. Thought Gwen had finished with you. And you, litte girl. You're in serious trouble." He drew his huge black sword and smiled menacingly. "Oh Gwen!" he called.
Gwen followed the king. but turned into a different corridor. When she heard a name, she sighed and turned on her heel. "Coming your majesty!" she called back, bored.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:51 pm
Aro rolled his eyes "Gonna snitch on me, to a little girl? Real kingly of you." Aro teased him.

Luna looked at the king, she couldnt focus here power, she was too tired, she wasnt used to using it so much.

Aro patted Lunas head "Dont stress yourself." He whispered to her kindly.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:16 am
Gwen came up behind Ryoku and gasped. "I'm doomed," she whispered to herself, gripping the hilt of her katana.
Ryoku growled at Aro. "I didn't call her to fight you for me. I was actually wondering why you were still alive. Perhaps Gwen may know that answer..." he trailed off, glanced back at Gwen but only narrowed his eyes on Luna and Aro.
Gwen gulped, took a deep breath to came herself before answering. "That's a rather interesting story. Of course you must agree that it's best to handle the current situation." She stepped past the king and stood infront of Aro, her katana raised. "Didn't I tell you to leave?" she hissed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:14 pm
Aro smirked "I faked it, i'm a great actor." He told them.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:01 pm
Gwen shrugged. "You won't have to fake it for long," she said sarcastically. She twirled her katana in her hand before swinging it at Aro, narrowly missing his neck as she moved her leg under his, tripping him over. She placed her katana at his throat under his chin. "Any last words?"
Ryoku leaned againt the wall, watching Gwen as guards came up behind Luna, grabbing her around the neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:48 pm
Aro grinned hugely and grabbed her blade, scorching heat shot through the blade and into the hilt.

Luna struggled to get free she noticed the wall wasnt but a few feet away, she used some of the last remains of her strength to use her power to slamm the guards off of her and in to the wall. Her knees became weak and she felt light headed, but she managed to stay standing.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:56 pm
Gwen gasped and dropped her katana. Anger flared inside her as she held her hand to her chest, trying to sooth the pain. "Damn it Aro!" she growled.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff