Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A.G.A.I.N.S.T. the Raging Soul .xPrivatex. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:22 pm
Valon kept his eyes closed shut the entire time, just too scared to really see what was going to happen. He even kept them shut when she said it was safe, taking a moment to peek through before looking at the world from a fairy's perspective. "I think I'm gonna be sick..." he said mocking illness before laughing and putting his hand behind his head. He took a good look at Lexia and how much prettier she was now that he could look at her normally - however he was too proud to really say anything.

"You still haven't said where we're going yet." Valon pointed out while taking her hand, kinda of wondering if she was going to magically fly them there. "Oh yeah and don't forget we're like fairies now...so you have to make us invisible or something." okay now he was beginning to freak out because technically he was sort of a fairy too in a sense...great his manliness levels were really going downhill.

-----

While Lydia had fallen asleep in Caden's arms, still pretty curled up in her human form, gripping his shirt gently, there seemed to be a glow trying to slip in from under the window...however it was more then one little fairy like glow. Speaking in high squeeky fairy language voices that just sounded like gibberish, four little fairies began pulling each other from under the window sill to make it into Caden's room. Falling on their faces, acting all clumsy like Lydia did when she was without Lexia.

Flying over to the bedside they landed beside Caden and curtsyed all at the same time to greet him. They all looked the same, except for their dress, hair and flower colour really. They were all pixie's, wearing a simple solid colour dress, no shoes, and had bright coloured hair with a little bell flower acting as a hat. One was all pink, another blue, another purple and another yellow. Flying and walking around the bed they began tending to the sleeping beauty. Two of them combing and drying her hair with their wings and pixie magic, and the other two applying strange tiny cream to her skin.

It was really sort of cute the way they bickered and bumped into each other, speaking in their squeeking high pitched fairy language that Caden couldn't understand. But once they were done they all high fived each other before floating over and patting Caden on the head and going over to the window sill again, crawling and pulling each other out, disappearing into the world. At least now Lydia was well kept, her hair silked and waved into the perfect caramel colour, her skin warm and pale, and to believe throughout all this she was asleep.

((I seriously have to eat or ima get in trouble brb))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:31 pm
{Ok ^^}

Caden hadn't a single clue what to make of what was going on. One minute it was just him and Lydia sitting there quietly and then the next, little pixies were fixing her appearence and patting him on the head. If someone were to see his facial expression, they would more than likely be cracking up with laughter. He just stared blankly at them and watched them leave. He turned his attention back to Lydia and shook his head a bit.

Lexia laughed a bit when he wouldn't open his eyes then shook her head. "Its a surprpise and I will, don't worry about it. Just trust me." She said and smiled at the fact that they were holding hands. She lifted them up then and up to the window sill. She tilted her head to the side a bit and said, "I should have had you open it first. Oh well." She then used a gush of air to push it open then pulled him out with him. She smiled more now as they were nearing the fun part, in her opinion at least.

"You can either keep your eyes open or closed. I'd imagine it might feel strange if your eyes are closed." She said as she put a shield around them so they couldn't be seen. She then flew them up into the air and headed towards the place she wanted to take him.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:10 pm
"Uhhh....say what now?" Valon was kinda of staring at her blankly and before he knew it they were up in the air, flying like birds through the now clear sky. For the first few minutes he kept his eyes closed but then after a while he opened them and looked down at the city, the people, cars and then up at the sky. "H-Hey this isn't so bad...JUST DON'T DROP ME!" he exclaimed, gripping on her hand a little bit tighter just to be on the safe side.

((Short >.<, I might be slow cause there's this ep of King of Queens I wanna watch but I'm still here))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:17 pm
Lexia smiled and tightened her grip on his hand. "Don't worry, I won't and if I did happen to let you slip, I'd catch you before you hit the ground. I really don't want there to be a Valon pancake." She said smirking a bit. After a little bit longer, they ended up at the upside down tree. She landed up in its branches then looked over at him. "Want me to let go or still hold on?" She asked wondering if he was still scared or not.

{Its ok and OK ^^}

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:34 pm
It took Valon a minute to realize where they were, the Upside Down Tree seemed so different now that he was smaller...it was kind of scary but kinda cool at the same time. Once they landed in the branches he let go of her hand and began clinging to the tree afraid he was going to fall or something. "Y-Yeah, I-I think I'm good..." he said taking a moment trying to let go of the tree branch. "H-Hey this isn't so bad...you know as long as I don't fall or anything..." Valon began walking off the towards Lexia trying to tag her playfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:38 pm
Lexia giggled and said, "I won't let anything happen to you, I promise." She took a step backwards so he couldn't tag her and grinned widely. A squirrel came up to the branch they were on and nudged Lexia into Valon and she grabbed onto him so he wouldn't fall. "Heh....sorry about that." She said then turned to look at the squirrel and shook her head.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:47 pm
Valon kind of turned red and blushed a little bit, catching her when the squirell kind of pushed her into him. "S'ok...I bet you you called the squirell to do that on purpose right?" he smirked while holding her. His heart was kind of beating fast and his cheeks were red, maybe this was what Caden felt when he was with Lydia or whatever. God he wanted to kiss her so bad but decide not to, letting her go and looking at the squirell and also eyeing him or her whatever the squirell's gender was.

((Sorry something's going on with me and I'm suddenly not feeling well so I'm really really slow...))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:52 pm
{{Its ok, that happens to me all the time. Like sick feeling or what?}}

Lexia blushed a bit and said, "No. You'd know if I did." She laughed a bit and looked around nervously. They were still really close, just not holding onto eachother anymore. She looked back to him and let a small smirk cross her lips. She had been wanting to do this ever since her sister had done it to Caden and she figured now was the best time to do it. She leaned forward then closed the space between them by kissing him on the lips.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:58 pm
((I think it was the food...it feels sorta the same as when I had an allergic reaction last year like my insides...and I dunno what to do))

Valon's eyes shot open when Lexia sort of leaned in and kissed him on the lips, maybe he gave her too much credit about knowing enough about human ways of doing things...still...it was kinda nice. After a few seconds he put his hands on her shoulder and seperated them still with that red tint on his cheek, "W-W-W-Woah waiiiiiiittttt a second there Lexi..." he said looking to the side and scratching his head nervously, "ha..ha...you know what kisses mean to humans right cause I don't think your sister does and I'm starting to wonder a bit..." obviously Lydia understood human customs a little bit...slower than her sister but now things were getting a little weird.

((So if my posts aren't making sense...like grammatically or something forgive me))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:07 pm
{Like how does it feel? and its ok ^^}

Lexia giggled a bit and said, "Maybe, maybe not." She did know quite well and much better than her sister did that was for sure. She didn't care if he liked it or not, she had wanted to try it. She smirked a bit then turned her back to him, her smile fading a bit as she saw a familiar purple glow near by, he wasn't close enough to see them though. "V-Valon... I need to make you big again..." She said nervously and turned back to him now as well. "Now." She said then wrapped her arms around him then took him to the base of the tree. She snapped causing him to get big again. She then quickly climbed into his shirt pocket which made her glow disappear. "Don't talk to me at all just walk back to Caden's place." She said quietly. She hoped Henry hadn't spotted them yet.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:21 pm
(Like...It's weird I don't know how to explain but it's slowly going away...it's like...you're having trouble breathing because your chest hurts)

Before Valon could have a chance to say something she turned, keeping her back to him making him go quite once again. He was about to reach out and put a hand on her shoulder when she quickly turned back around and told him he needed to be big again. "W-Wait What!?" it all happened so fast...one minute he was tiny and the next he was sitting at the base of the Upside Down Tree with tiny Lexia in his shirt pocket. "Lexia what's going on?" he asked quietly just before she told him not to talk to her and to walk back to Caden's place which was a decently far walk...

Without any complaints he got up and began walking out of the tree, putting his hands in his pockets and acting casual as if nothing was wrong. He didn't see anyone or anything around...well he saw people but no sort of fairy or magical thing so he wondered what it was that got her all spooked. He'd ask her about it later when they got back to the safety of Caden's house.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:28 pm
{Huh I have that sometimes but its when my asthma acts up >.< its good its going away. I'm going to make a little profile thingy for Henry so we have visual lol}

Lexia then remembered she could talk with him telepathically and that made her smirk. Ok, just talk to me in your mind, I'll hear you if you let me. I'm sorry, I saw him again. She would let him ask any questions he would have about the situation and she'd answer them truthfully. She sank down deeper into his pocket, getting a really bad feeling they were being followed. Keep your eyes open for a purple glow. She informed him.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:37 pm
(Alright just send it to me and I'll add it to the profile list, and when you do his picture give me a link to photobucket or whatever so I don't have to host it)

Uhhhh...Valon thought about what she had just said and pointed out the little flaw in her plan. Lexia I can't see fairies remember, if he's using his invisibility or whatever I can't see him. Just relax and we'll get to Caden's place soon. He kept walking like it was a normal day, taking a couple of twists and turns to see if he was able to lose who or whatever was following them...until he made it back to Caden's opening the door with his spare key and shutting it behind him.

"Hey! You two still alive or something, I hope you guys aren't doing anything you're not supposed to be!" he called while taking Lexia out of his pocket and putting her on his shoulder, walking through the house in search of his best friend and Lexia's sister.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:45 pm
{I hope I did it right... >.<}

Lexia was sitting on his shoulder queitly when she felt herself get jerked backwards and a hand covered her mouth. "Shhh..." Henry said as he carried her out the window he had opened. He was in his fairy form at the moment so no one could see him. LYDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She shouted frantically for her sister in her mind but by then they were already far from the house. "It would seem as if my spell didn't work, I'll have to do it a different way." Henry said mainly to himself but to Lexia as well.

Caden laughed a bit as he heard Valon. He hoped that hadn't woken up Lydia. He smiled a bit and moved the hair out of her face as he sat there. He wondered where they had been seeing as how he hadn't heard any noise from downstairs.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:57 pm
((Yeah I got it ^^))

Still sitting in Caden's arms, Lydia opened her eyes, flickering them for a moment just in time to hear Lexia's call for her sister in her mind. Sitting up promptly she looked around the room just as Valon had entered, gasping when she didn't see Lexia on his shoulder. "Lexi...oh no..." Lydia's eyes were glued to Valon's shoulder, seeing absolutely nothing there.

She put her hands on her ears to try and speak to Lexia but they were already too far apart and god knows what other barriers Henry had put up to stop them from communicating or finding each other. "...Lexia...she's...she's gone...I can't reach her..." Lydia said looking up at Caden and especially Valon. Just when they thought things were safe they weren't...what was worse is that it was getting dark outside.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff