Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
Animal Shelter (( place for cats to rp that were caught )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:39 am
Sagefire knew her leader won't calm down until they told her what is going on." The clan is fine. Bearclaw left a warrior in charge. Every cat got out safely. And your the only one really hurt." Looking at her cut.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:52 am
"Crystalstar! Oh thank StarClan you're okay!" She looked to the door. "I say we go in there and teach those twolegs a lesson!" She growled, without even thinking over the stupidity of it.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:58 am
" Bearclaw. No. We need to get back to the clan in one piece. And Crystalstar HAS to go to the gathering ." Sagefire said. Looking at the Moon  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:29 am
Crystalstar purred, "I already taught that twoleg a lesson. Plus Sagefire has a point. Plus I made a new friend...well I guess he's a friend." She looked around for the strange dog. "Have you two ever heard a dog speak cat?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:55 am
Gracekit woke up and looked around. "Where am i?" She mewed pitifully.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:11 pm
"To the gathering...?" Bearclaw didn't like that idea. Crystalstar was hurt, and she was bearing kits. Could she have enough strentgh? "Wha-what? A dog speaking cats?"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:01 pm
Sagefire knew it looked weird but......." Bearclaw, you go the gathering. I will take Crystalstar back to camp. She will be having her kits soon."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:26 am
((Dun leave gracekit locked in a cage. T^T))  

Currently Dead Account

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:35 am
Dew-Chan

( you should have post when we were getting all the cats out. I didn't even know you had a snowclan cat.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:26 pm
Dew-Chan

((Yes, like Sagefire said =3 Plus,we already freed everyone, so you can just go to the camp now))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:27 pm
Bearclaw nodded. "Will do!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:53 pm
Sagefire headed back to camp while Bearclaw went to the gathering.  

athena321
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:10 pm
Crystalstar growled, but followed Sagefire. She wanted to go to the gathering. "Bearclaw, tell no one what happened. Just say we had trouble with a few badgers. Tell WoodClan and MoonClan thank you for me." She nodded to her deputy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:49 pm
Sagefire walked Crystalstar back to camp.( I will be posting at the camp now.)  

athena321
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:40 pm
((oh, uhh, i forgot....))  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items