Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
|o|Garden x Of x Nights|o|[Night and Sabii] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:42 pm
Nero smiled a bit more and blushed softly as she moved closer to him. "Really now? In what ways?" He asked softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:47 pm
"Oh your different..." She said while stroking his ears and playing with his hair. Draping her long hair over him. "I think your way better then anyone else I know..." She blurted and then flushed red."I mean..." she started but couldn`t finish.  

RinaOfTheDead

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:50 pm
Nero looked at her through her hair as she played with his hair. "It's okay." He said with a bit more of a blush. "If it makes any different you're way better than anyone else I know." He smiled. She was the only person he knew but he didn't think it mattered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:59 pm
"Thats sweet..." She said. Drowsily her laying head on his chest. "I`m sleepy..." She said. And slowly fell asleep on his chest.  

RinaOfTheDead

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:06 pm
Nero chuckled softly as she fell asleep on top of him. He ran a hand through her hair before slowly falling asleep too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:11 pm
Rina had more strange dreams that night. Her mother`s screaming. A tribe of wolf people. And herself smaller, covered in head to toe in her mothers`s blood. "Let her go...." Rina murmured in her sleep tossing and turning. "Let her...go" she murmured again. Then she began to cry.  

RinaOfTheDead

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:14 pm
Nero woke up and rubbed his eyes. He felt something on his chest and noticed it was wet. He listened to her for a moment before skaing her gently. "Rina... Rina wake up." He said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:22 pm
"Auuurgh." Rina moaned as she came alive again. "I was dreaming of horrible things..." she whispered to him. And curled up in to a tiny ball on top of him."I was scared..." She said crying a little bit more.  

RinaOfTheDead

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:27 pm
He wiped away her tears and wrapped his arms around her carefully. "You wanna tell me about it?" Nero asked her softly as he ran a hand through her hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:35 pm
She snuggled up against him. "Not...now...Maybe later..." She said. She looked down at her rumpled clothes. "Awh...s**t..I forgot to change.." She said. And walked over to her drawers. She grabbed a over-sized t-shirt with a large music not and exited the room. She then walked down the hallway to the room next door and peeled off her sweat cover clothers from the previous day and put on the over-sized t-shirt... and wandered back in to the room. "Sorry about that. If I didn`t change you`d be wetter then you are now." She said crawling back on top of him.  

RinaOfTheDead

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:39 pm
Nero chuckled softly and slowly wrapped his arms around her like he had before. "Yeah I see where that might be a problem." He smiled as he looked up at her. "So... What do you want to do?" He asked looking up into her eyes. His ears twitched slightly and he smiled a bit more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:45 pm
"I don`t know..." Rina said looking back in to his eyes. She lightly traced her hand along his cheek. "It all depends I guess..." She bent towards his face so close so he could feel her breath. "On what you want to do." She whispered seductivly in to his ear.  

RinaOfTheDead

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:53 pm
Nero blushed softly as his more primal instincts began to emerge. He smiled softly as he looked up at her. "I'm up for just about anything." He said in a whisper before kissing her lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:59 pm
She bent over him looking him in the eyes. And kissed him back deeply. Leaveing her hands on his chest.  

RinaOfTheDead

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:03 pm
He pulled her a little closer to him and deepened the kiss a bit more. He closed his eyes as his blush faded slowly and his tail tried to wag underneath him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff