Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:47 pm
Zane's jaw nearly dropped, "You don't know what snow is? Do you know what Ice is?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:06 pm
Tillie felt her cheeks flushing over. She shook her head, feeling embarrassed. "No." she admitted sheepishly.

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:17 pm
Zane smiled, "Well I suppose you wouldn't the climate here is nowhere near cold enough. Well, Ice is water that has gotten so cold that is becomes solid, and snow is basically rain that has frozen in the same way, it falls like a feather of down would when it does fall. It covers everything and is pure white. It makes everything quite beautiful, but cold too."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:37 pm
Tillie was fascinated. She looked around they were in a little clearing of trees, so she slid off of her horse and knotted the reins around a tree limb. She smiled, "It sounds lovely!" she thought about a story her friend had told once. "Zane, do you know what a Snow Angel is?" she emphasized snow angel because she thought that it was a heavenly creature that needed respect.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:52 pm
Zane couldn't help but laugh at the way she said it in such a respectful way, "Yes, and I have seen many in my lifetime."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:59 pm
Tillie's eyes widened, and her face sparked with excitement. She walked over to Zane's horse, and rested her hand on his calf. "What do they look like?" she asked, her voice filled with awe.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:14 pm
Zane lowered his voice and got a mischievous smile on his face, "Well they are as white as the snow they are named after, their size varies as much as we do, they have wings that are more like a circle that covers their entire back, and usually splits at the top, and they have a dress that hugs their top and spreads out after the waist." He bit the inside of his lip to keep from laughing, This is funnier then I thought it would be.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:28 am
Tillie's face mirrored the amazement she felt. She was completely enthralled in Zane's story. She was nodding and absorbing every detail. "Have you ever spoken to one?" she asked.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:40 pm
Zane bit his tongue to keep from laughing, "They don't really say much of anything, and if it is snowing hard, they vanish as quickly as they are seen."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:01 pm
Tillie's jaw dropped for a moment, until she recovered. She was looking at Zane like he was a hero. He had been to many places, he knew what snow was, and he had seen Snow Angels. "That is amazing! What else have you seen?" she asked.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:46 am
Zane laughed lightly and shook his head, "Tillie, I need to tell what a snow angle really is... it's just an imprint that a person makes in the snow, all you need to do is lay down and wave your arms and legs to make the wings and dress."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:49 pm
Tillie frowned for a moment. She knew that her cheeks were brushed with a rosy tint. She couldn't believe that she had been fooled. She looked up at Zane from under her thick lashes, "So they aren't really heavenly?" she asked, her voice laced with disappointment.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:18 pm
Zane smiled, "No Tillie, there is nothing magical about a snow angle. I'm sorry I let you think it was something divine."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:23 pm
Tillie shrugged, and shot Zane a huge smile, "I probably would have done the same." she said, as her way of forgiving him. She sat down on the ground and patted the spot next to her. "Join me?" she asked.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:44 pm
Zane swung off of the horse on the opposite side of her and moved around to sit next to her, "Well I'm glad your not mad at me."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff