Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
-flails- NOOOoooo.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:42 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX

It's all good. cool I gave my PS2 a gender and wrote a poem about her.

XD I also have a Wii....with an L-name....I can't remember what it was tho emo Ah well...My friends get all wierded out whenever i mention Linda....XD They always ask, Why do you call it Linda? And i respond with, Why do you ike Twilight sooo much?
Twilight is a disgrace to all things .hack, even though it ha sno relation at all to it. Just the fact that it has teh tilte Twilight disgraces .hack. D<

xD My Wii's name is Walter. We wanted to name it something with a "w" and that's all we could think of.
I don't know much about Twilight, but a lot of the fans annoy me. D: They're a little too obsessed.

They are....Most of the stuuf in hot topic IS Twilight stuff. It scares me....
And i do not get the whole 'team Edward' and 'team Jacob' thing...
That the heck does THAT mean?
I hate the series mainly because that stupid author(who is not privliaged enough ot have her name written here) made vampires SPARKLE IN THE SUNLIGHT.
I'm sitll going WTF over here because of that. What is she trying to do, make little kids thin that dracula SPARKLES?! wtf.

I think I can explain the whole, "Team Edward" and "Team Jacob" thing. If a person prefers Edward, or EdwardXBella, they're on Team Edward. If a person prefers Jacob, or JacobXBella, they're on Team Jacob. I think that's what it is. And vampires do not sparkle. They burn.

....Thats kinda wierd that they actually have offcial things like that...D:
Thats what i say to my friends, but they always say 'How else is he going to be all love dovey with bella?' I just go pffft, whatever, and walk away...
I GET SO ANNOYED WITH ALL THE TWILIGHT STUFF IN MY SCHOOL. I mean, like almost every girl in my school has a twilight bag/shirt/or other form of freakyness and that really scares me...Because everytime i turn my head i see someone carrying/wearing a twilight bag/shirt....D:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:45 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

Yeah...I don't think I've ever beaten a Zelda game. And we own 3. But I'm really close to beating Minish Cap! I just have to get a bit farther. And if you're looking for an excellent, fun game, that'd be Minish Cap.

D8 I can't even find thta game in any of the video game stores i go to! It upsets me...I really wanna play it, man, i do.

It's difficult to find GBA games nowadays. They usually have them hidden. Good luck, and if all else fails, the internet is a wonderful thing!

Thankfully, for me, i know all the hiding places of my nearby game stores.
Gamestop always tries to hide them underneath their TV set that shows game previews....
Thats the only really good game store near me.
Most of the others smell funny D: And have wierd attendants....
ONE TIME i went to a Gamecrazy, and a store clerk hit on me D:
I'M NOT EVEN THAT PRETTY MAN. Oh, and all the store clerks pick up line were bad, and he smelled worse then the store....(I think he was 28 too...Craddle robber XD I'm not that young tho)

That's really creepy. I buy stuff online. Games, mangas, soundtracks...all bought on Amazon.

I never really buy too many things from amazon. :I Its cause i have like, no money, an deven if i did, i'd be spending ALOT of it on video games/Manga/anime/music...
VIDEO GAME MUSIC IS LOVE.
All of the music stores around here never have VG music....Its really sad.
And they don't have j-pop or othe rforms of japanese music either...
I really like japanese music obviously....
I have a strange obsession with that type of music...>>  

Epitaph_Dawn

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:53 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX

It's all good. cool I gave my PS2 a gender and wrote a poem about her.

XD I also have a Wii....with an L-name....I can't remember what it was tho emo Ah well...My friends get all wierded out whenever i mention Linda....XD They always ask, Why do you call it Linda? And i respond with, Why do you ike Twilight sooo much?
Twilight is a disgrace to all things .hack, even though it ha sno relation at all to it. Just the fact that it has teh tilte Twilight disgraces .hack. D<

xD My Wii's name is Walter. We wanted to name it something with a "w" and that's all we could think of.
I don't know much about Twilight, but a lot of the fans annoy me. D: They're a little too obsessed.

I hate the series mainly because that stupid author(who is not privliaged enough ot have her name written here) made vampires SPARKLE IN THE SUNLIGHT.
I'm sitll going WTF over here because of that. What is she trying to do, make little kids thin that dracula SPARKLES?! wtf.

I think I can explain the whole, "Team Edward" and "Team Jacob" thing. If a person prefers Edward, or EdwardXBella, they're on Team Edward. If a person prefers Jacob, or JacobXBella, they're on Team Jacob. I think that's what it is. And vampires do not sparkle. They burn.

Thats what i say to my friends, but they always say 'How else is he going to be all love dovey with bella?' I just go pffft, whatever, and walk away...
I GET SO ANNOYED WITH ALL THE TWILIGHT STUFF IN MY SCHOOL. I mean, like almost every girl in my school has a twilight bag/shirt/or other form of freakyness and that really scares me...Because everytime i turn my head i see someone carrying/wearing a twilight bag/shirt....D:

Yeahhhh my school is like that too, though there seem to be an equal amount of twilight lovers and haters. If only there were .hack T-Shirts...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:56 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

Yeah...I don't think I've ever beaten a Zelda game. And we own 3. But I'm really close to beating Minish Cap! I just have to get a bit farther. And if you're looking for an excellent, fun game, that'd be Minish Cap.

D8 I can't even find thta game in any of the video game stores i go to! It upsets me...I really wanna play it, man, i do.

It's difficult to find GBA games nowadays. They usually have them hidden. Good luck, and if all else fails, the internet is a wonderful thing!

Gamestop always tries to hide them underneath their TV set that shows game previews....
I'M NOT EVEN THAT PRETTY MAN. Oh, and all the store clerks pick up line were bad, and he smelled worse then the store....(I think he was 28 too...Craddle robber XD I'm not that young tho)

That's really creepy. I buy stuff online. Games, mangas, soundtracks...all bought on Amazon.

I never really buy too many things from amazon. :I Its cause i have like, no money, an deven if i did, i'd be spending ALOT of it on video games/Manga/anime/music...

As I said, Amazon. I get a pretty large allowance, but I pretty much never spend it. Actually, I haven't gotten my allowance in over a month. At this point my parents owe me quite a bit. I like Japanese music a lot as well. I like listening to ALI PROJECT, IOSYS, and recently, stuff by Yousei Teikoku. Recently as in today XD.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:37 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX

Yeahhhh my school is like that too, though there seem to be an equal amount of twilight lovers and haters. If only there were .hack T-Shirts...

XD If there was, I'd be parading around once a week wearing it. It'd probably have a little heart on the tage, because i usually put hearts on my favorite shirts' tabs....I know thats kinda wierd, but it a habit i can't help XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:41 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

As I said, Amazon. I get a pretty large allowance, but I pretty much never spend it. Actually, I haven't gotten my allowance in over a month. At this point my parents owe me quite a bit. I like Japanese music a lot as well. I like listening to ALI PROJECT, IOSYS, and recently, stuff by Yousei Teikoku. Recently as in today XD.

I love Ali Project too. They're so awesome <3 XD I love how some Japanese bands have kinda funky names, like Fictionjunction YUUKA. My friends find me wierd because i mostly have anime/videoo game/J-pop music on my MP3...
One of my friends kidnapped my MP3 for a day and gave it back as soon as school ended...She said it was because there was too many songs were she couldn't understand a thing that was said...X'D 'Well its cause it J-pop man!' ...
Thats what i told her....Then she asked what J-pop was.  

Epitaph_Dawn

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:08 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX

XD If there was, I'd be parading around once a week wearing it. It'd probably have a little heart on the tage, because i usually put hearts on my favorite shirts' tabs....I know thats kinda wierd, but it a habit i can't help XD

I would own more than one, and I would love them to death. I might have 5 so that they could be all I wore to school. :L  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:10 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

I love Ali Project too. They're so awesome <3 XD I love how some Japanese bands have kinda funky names, like Fictionjunction YUUKA. My friends find me wierd because i mostly have anime/videoo game/J-pop music on my MP3...
One of my friends kidnapped my MP3 for a day and gave it back as soon as school ended...She said it was because there was too many songs were she couldn't understand a thing that was said...X'D 'Well its cause it J-pop man!' ...

XD. A lot of Japanese bands have funky names that are more awesome than the names of American bands. And I like the music more...  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:35 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

I would own more than one, and I would love them to death. I might have 5 so that they could be all I wore to school. :L

That. Would. Be. Epic.
I shoudl totally do that XD We COULD get a petition and force CC2 to make a few shirts and the like, just to statsfiy us! -laughs evilly-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:37 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

XD. A lot of Japanese bands have funky names that are more awesome than the names of American bands. And I like the music more...

XD i only like a couple bands in america....Like Linkin' Park. But only because they music is both dark and lgith at the same time 8D
...I despise most of the other singers/bands because like half of them are sponsered by Disney.
And i think Disney died a few years ago. D: I blame those really ghei people, like Hannah Montna or whatever the hell she calls herself, and those wierd guys i can't remember the name to.  

Epitaph_Dawn

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:11 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

That. Would. Be. Epic.
I shoudl totally do that XD We COULD get a petition and force CC2 to make a few shirts and the like, just to statsfiy us! -laughs evilly-

biggrin That would rock! I know that there would probably be plenty of people who would want one!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:13 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

XD i only like a couple bands in america....Like Linkin' Park. But only because they music is both dark and lgith at the same time 8D
...I despise most of the other singers/bands because like half of them are sponsered by Disney.
And i think Disney died a few years ago. D: I blame those really ghei people, like Hannah Montna or whatever the hell she calls herself, and those wierd guys i can't remember the name to.

Walt Disney died WAY before Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers. I believe he died before they even finished building Disney World.
Also, I usually don't have particular American bands that I like. I just like individual songs. Unless it's from .hack. XD Then all the songs go onto the iPod.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:29 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

That. Would. Be. Epic.

biggrin That would rock! I know that there would probably be plenty of people who would want one!

There probably plenty of people here who would like one! ...of course, i'd also like an IMOQ movie...thats3 hours and half long....with more character development then the games had....
That would be cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:37 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

That. Would. Be. Epic.

There probably plenty of people here who would like one! ...of course, i'd also like an IMOQ movie...thats3 hours and half long....with more character development then the games had....
That would be cool.

Better than Trilogy. But IMOQ has XXXX and Another Birth...  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:06 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

That. Would. Be. Epic.

That would be cool.

Better than Trilogy. But IMOQ has XXXX and Another Birth...

Awww GU has GU+, Alcor, GnU, the GU Novels, Trilogy, and something else i'm forgetting....
XD I think GU has more things then IMOQ does...
Poor IMOQ. No apprecitation XD  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces