Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
*~*Classified Rome*~* {Homocidal Love ~ Symphonic Disaster} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:22 pm
(Check post order)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:27 pm
Matthius smiled slightly when she started talking about everything, it was more interesting to him than some people realized. It was his first year in college and he'd found everything he learned so far this year interesting. "You're not boring me," he said. "I actually find those kinds of things quite interesting. Most people don't expect me to actually be interested academics."  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:04 pm
Izzy was slightly surprised by the man's response but she appreciated it none the less. Her parents didn't care about her schooling, she was just a liability when s**t like this happened. It was nice being listened to...it almost felt like he was actually listening to her words and actually caring that they came from her mouth with a purpose. Almost shyly she spared Matthius a simple smile and decided that, if he was interested in such things, she would continue. "I don't meet many people interested in academics, I'm impressed. In that case...I suppose the most interesting lessons I am taking right now are in my psychology class. We are learning about how people can create false memories just by continually recalling an imagined memory. I feel it is quite fascinating."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:21 pm
Matthius nodded slightly when she continued to talk, his interesting peaking slightly. He'd wanted to be able to learn other subjects than what his parents wanted him to learn. "That is fascinating," he admitted. "The only classes I'm taking are business classes and they aren't terribly interesting."  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:11 pm
"Well, they at least sound practical and informative." Izzy attempted to find the sliver lining of one of her least favorite topics. Yes, she always received outstanding marks, but that didn't mean she enjoyed it. No longer capable of sitting the girl stood, smoothing her skirt with her palms, and walked around in their enclosure. Yep, this sucked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:18 pm
"Practical and informative," Matthius said with a slight snort. "The only thing they teach is to buy low and sell high when in the real world you buy something and you end up selling it for less than you bought it for." He chuckeld to himself lightly as he watched her walk around the room.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:54 am
"Well then," Izzy started absent-mindedly as she found a spot on the wall to pick at. "What is it that you would like to study? Apparently it isn't business."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:49 pm
Matthius was surprised when she asked him what he wanted to do. He hadn't given it much thought but he'd always been interested in history and anthropology. "I've always wanted to go to a dig site and explore the past," he said after a moment of thought. "I'd like to study history and anthropology. I am not that interested in the present."  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:47 pm
Izzy smiled slightly as she decided she was bored picking at the wall. Turning, she leaned against the cool surface, tempted to sit but knowing that it wasn't in her best interest while she was in a skirt. "I see, so what exactly would you be digging up? Dinosaurs, ancient civilizations?" There was a slightly playful tone in her voice as she thought of digging up a tooth taller than she was.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:44 pm
Matthius felt embarrassed for a brief moment. If had told his parents he would have gotten a lecture about how that wouldn't bring in enough money to live on. "It's more like discovery who our ancestors were and how civilization has changed throughout time," Matthius said after a moment. "I wouldn't expect to dig up and dinosaur bones but it would be pretty nice."

((Oh, I am leaving on Monday and will be gone till about the 23rd. I won't have internet access.))  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:35 am
There was a slight hum from Izzy's throat as she started to move her feet without walking around. "That sounds fascinating. So, if you got the opportunity, where would you look for these people from yonder years? I mean, if your interest is true then there is that one destination you would kill to go search, yes?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:28 pm
"I haven't really though of that," Matthius admitted. "But hey, what about Northern Russia. I bet there were some civilizations up there people aren't aware of. Egypt would be another place or just any place in the middle east. There land has had a rich history." He was half zoned when he talked, fully interested in the topic.

He was fully aware of needing to keep his attention on making sure she didn't try to escape. It wasn't that he didn't trust her, it was that he knew she wanted to get out. It was never fun to be locked in a basement for long periods of time.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:56 pm
Another hum, a little deeper this time, quietly resonated from Izzy's chest as she thought of her companion's reply. Unfortunately she had been tainted by the media and wasn't as versed in Middle Eastern history as she should of been. Regardless, it sounded like an interesting place - if not scalding hot. "Well...if you ask me, people have spent too much time looking in Egypt. I mean, sure we have found innumerable tombs and such there, but we have probably buried just as much if not more because of our stomping around. Now I don't know much about the Middle East but I do know that it isn't the most highly explored. Where would you look if you did go there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:06 pm
"That I don't know," he admitted. "I would need to do a little more research." He felt his stomach grumble and he looked down at the floor. He hadn't eaten dinner when he had the chance, now he didn't even know what time of day it was. "What time do you suppose it is," he asked.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:05 am
The girl was beginning to get restless and, if she hadn't been wearing her school uniform, she would be doing kartwheels and handstands. It was what happened if she was doing one thing for too long, but there wasn't much she could do about it. "Um..." With a verbal pause she looked down at her wristed and, frustratedly, furrowed her eyebrows when she realized that her watch was missing. "Well, I would tell you if I still had a watch...but I don't." She shrugged slightly so she wouldn't get the better of herself. Damn kidnappers.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff