Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
Welcome Aernyn Naiads! - Free Raffle & RP Contest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:03 pm
"Foam? I see. So fuzzy creatures are foams. You look nothing like seafoam, though. Landfoam sure is strange," Sadron mused as he picked up the stick. He held it out to check the balance; not bad for a child's spear. "First you'll need to find a flat rock to sharpen into a spearhead..." he started but was cut off by the commotion.

He looked up to see Turin and Aeroniel jump in front of the queen. Hmm, maybe some action after all. Stepping in front of the scared foam kid to shield him from any coming danger, he grabbed his spear and poised for action. "Oh yeah, party time! WHO'S WANTS TO PLAY?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:12 pm
Kieran clings to the green man's leg and hopes nothing hurts him. He's a nice green man, and going to hep him make a cool stick! He sort of looks around in the immediate vicinity for a flat rock.  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

brat1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:12 pm
~ heart ~ I would like to claim my 2 free Naiad raffle tickets! ~ heart ~
And Menelie deserves another ticket!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:33 am
Coral watched as everyone reacted to the girl. She was kinda cute. Coral just watched as she wasn't sure what to do... She didn't see the threat, but they knew more then she did. She just wanted to start telling more jokes, but she knew that she should just button it.

Memphis watched the girl as well. She just watched and didn't really move. This was interesting day filled with interesting people.  

immortalmina

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:59 am
As soon as the weapon was thrust in Diana's face her mellons went flying around. They were happily flying around her as usual, but didn't like her being threatened. They made a wall of mellons between her and the weapon and made faces at the one holding it.

"Harm her? No way!" She giggled as the idea was just absurd. "No, I'm just so excited to she her." She could get more serious, but her excitement at seeing the Queen was just too overwhelming. Diana tried to look at her from between the mellons and around the male aernyn.

"You have to follow me!" She said to her and waved her hand around to show the Queen should take it. "I have something to show you." She kept giggling and the smile never left her face.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:20 pm
And Wolfs Heart deserves another ticket!

Apotropaics

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:51 am
Seth gently adjusted Amadorine so the little faun was being held in one arm and his bounded notebook was in the other. "Ah, Karma, this is my adopted daughter, Amadorine. Ama, this is my good friend, Karma."

Amadorine looked Karma up and down, seeing that they were the same type of pae with those big see-through wings and with staffs and pretty headbands. "Are you going to be my mommy?" She asked her, completely unaware of her father's reaction.

Seth could have just died; his face was now a bright red and he was completely stumbling over his words. "I didn't.... she doesn't know....." Yet, try as he could, nothing was really coming out. From the corner of his eye, he saw the sudden and strange appearance of Diana, and turned his head briefly their direction as one of the foreign Naiads held it's weapon pointed at the little one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:20 am
Karma smiled at the little one, as her attention was not pulled back to her and Seth. She wasn't sure what to say to the question. Mommy? Karma had never thought of herself as one of those.

She then heard the situation and turned her head, glad for the distraction. "Do you think that odd pae was going to hurt the others?" She couldn't believe that, but those new ones must have just been on alert in this new place.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tryan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:28 am
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:00 pm
ninja

Maeko-Hana

Tryan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:34 pm
OOC: *Lurks* ninja  
Guardian_Iris generated a random number between 1 and 70 ... 11!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:05 pm
Guardian_Iris
User Image
Aernyn Naiad colors based on an Oval Butterflyfish

Tickets:
1-2. Dream WhiteWitz
3. Dementia Requiem Asumi
4-5. F a l l a c y
6. Dementia Requiem Asumi
7-8. Catherine_Fox_LeBeau
9. Dementia Requiem Asumi
10. Wolfs Heart
11-12. Kira of Flames
13-14. Menelie
15. immortalmina
16. sailornorthstar
17-18. Kawaii Midori-San
19. spookyx7
20-21. Elros Namasi
22-23. sirthink1
24. Elros Namasi
25-26. mistalina13
27. spookyx7
28-29. Eranas
30-31. Twitchapher
32-33. Maeko-Hana
34. Menelie
35-36. Carter M Griffen777
37-38. Persephone13
39-40. LydaLynn
41. spookyx7
42-43. Belalusiia
44. Kira of Flames
45-46. Komitadjie
47. Dementia Requiem Asumi
48. [chainedfaye]
49-50. Flatliner57
51. Menelie
52-53. Krankhafter
54. spookyx7
55-56. Nio Love
57. Wolfs Heart
58-59. Keppit
60. Wolfs Heart
61-62. Graceangel
63-64. brat1
65. Menelie
66-67. Apotropaics
68. Wolf's Heart
69-70. Tryan

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:08 pm
CONGRATULATIONS TO KIRA OF FLAMES!

PM the name for your Oval Butterfly Fish Aernyn to Guardian_Iris. ^^

If not claimed within 48 hours, the raffle will be redrawn.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:19 pm
(( congrats kira <3))  

Carter M Griffen777

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out