Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:05 pm
Toya walked into her science class with a yawn.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:08 pm
joey looked around his biolgy class.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:13 pm
Toya pulled out a notebook and pen and began to finish drawing her flower. Her teacher put on a video abut the ocean and took a seat at his desk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:15 pm
joey was asleep again. the teacher didnt care, as long as he had good grades.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:24 pm
The video lasted most of the hour, and Toya had finished drawing a field of flowers and her name in big bubble letters.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:41 pm
joey woke up and started writing in the same book he had been useing all day.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:45 pm
"All students reprot to the gym for a special surprize. Please bring your things." The intercom said suddenly, Toya stood up and put her notebook and slung her bag over her shhoulder and waited to be let go.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:49 pm
((Stefisgarden will be gone this weekend!!!))  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:49 pm
((k))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:08 am
((okayy))

Lisa was one of the first out of class and so she headed to the gym. On her way there, she passed the principal's office and peered in, seeing a few kid in trouble. "Lisa. Just who I was looking for," the principal said. He was standing behind her which made Lisa jumped at his voice. Sh turned around slowly. "Yes?" she aked, her voice almost shaking. Her english teacher she could handle but the principal scared her. "Your englished teacher said you insluted her. Something about a circus and peanuts?" the grumpy old man questioned her. She did the only thing she could do at that moment. Deny it. "I-I don't know what your talking about. Must have been someone else because I was doing the test she had given us." She was about to slip past him when the english teacher stormed up to her. "There you are you lazy little leech!" the woman screeched at her.  

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:17 am
joey was nearby."wait!"he said."it wasn't her, she was close to me. she didn't do that."joey tried to help  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:21 am
Toya heard her english teacher and walked outside hasnt she tormented us enough? she thought. When she got to the princeible's office she tapped on his shouder, earning his attention "I think our teacher should have a small vacation, I understand teaching Lee is bound to make anyone behave in such a manner to get her students to insult her. So I apologize for my actions and hope you consider what I said." Toya told them with what seemed like total honesty. The princeible looked at Toya as if she'd just recited the diconary to him "I will look into what you have said and you may take the day off." He said looking at the english teacher. "Thank you." The english teacher said and went to her room to get her things.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:35 am
"yay!"joey said  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:15 pm
Toya shot Joey a glance that screamed 'shut up' then smiled at the princible.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:18 pm
"hi sir!"joey said like he was a friend.he almost was, but thats a differnt story. the princible never touched joey,or punished him.  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff