Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
~:.Bound by blood, torn by war.:~ ((Open and accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:45 am
Zu zu looked sound asleep, but she was having a nightmare.
Zu zu's Dream:
Zu zu sat alone in darkness, snarls and snaps of wolves were heard eveywhere, she whimpered. "Momma?" She whispered when she heard foot steps "Momma is that you?" She asked louder "No, child, I am not." A cold voice broke through the darkness making Zu zu's heart gallop. "No! Go away!" She screamed and tried to run, but there was no way out, she was trapped, Maximus came into view holding a skull. "This is your mother." He told her then crushed the skull, Zu zu backed away slowly. Her low sobs made it impossible to speak. Maximus's frame shook as he morphed into the very wolf who killed her family, this time the white haired rabbit eared boy wouldn't be there to save her. The wolf lundged at her.
Zu zu jerked up in the bed,she had tears rolling down her cheeks and was shivering with fear, she looked around the room, checking for anything out of the ordinary. "Aluu?" Se called softly, her voice trembling "Are you there?" She called again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:01 am
Aluu quickly came back into the room. She had heard the child call her name and so thought there was trouble. "Zu zu? Are you okay? What's the matter?" she asked, sitting down on the bed next to the child. She wiped away the tears with a tissue from her bedside table. She tried to hide it but her eyes gave away her fear. She wrapped her arm around the human girl, trying to comfort her. Alex, if only you were here. You would know what to do, she thought, pulling the blankets tightly over the human's small body.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:09 pm
Zu zu hugged Aluu tightly "Thank you." She said and closed her eyes, trying to calm down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:24 pm
Aluu smiled and stroked her hair. "It's okay. We all have bad dreams and that's all they are. Dreams. They can not hurt you."  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:38 am
"I hope so." Zu zu said sleppily and started drifting off again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:44 pm
Aluu smiled and continued to stroke her hair. She began to sing a soft lullaby when she noticed Zu zu drifting off to sleep again.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:22 am
Zu zu fell aslep andd did not dream for the first time in years.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:28 pm
Aluu smiled at the sleeping child and stood up. She walked over to the window, overlooking the valley. "So peacefull," she whispered to herself.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:39 am
Zu zu slept soundly, her quite breathing barely hearable. She slept for about ten hours.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:26 pm
Aluu flicked her dagger about, bored to death. She feared leaving Zu zu alone in case a few wolves returned.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:28 pm
When Zuzu finally awoke she sat up and remained quiet.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:38 pm
Aluu was aware of Zu zu beig awake though she continued to toss her dagger in the air. She she went to catch the knife, her hnd slipped and she was left with a small cut on the back of her right hand.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:12 pm
Zuzu lightly hopped out of the bed and peeked through Aluu's door "Hiya, anyone out there?" She asked.

"Other than me. No." Jinx said, walking up to them, he stretched his arms and yawned. He had a scrape across his arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:29 am
Aluu was by Zuzu's side in an instant. "Child, remember that you are not meant to be here and that we will all be the price if you are discovered. Thought your price shall be death and we fear that outcome so please be more vigulant." She sighed and looked pased Jinx to see if anyone else had heard. Quickly, she side-stepped and waved her hand, permitting jinx access. "Enter if you wish," she said, sounding rather bored.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:36 am
Jinx walked in and looked around "Nice." He said.

Zuzu looked at his cut "Whats that from?" She asked him.

"A wolf attacked me on my way to get my mallet, it wass stolen while I was sleeping. I still cant find the damn thing." He said. It was odd for a wolf to attack another residence in the castle unless they were an intruder.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff