Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering-June Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:16 am
Eyes gleamed by the light of the moon. Kindlestar approached the clearing with caution as always, wondering if the other Clans had any intention of showing up. Last moon SnowClan's medicine cat had showed up without any signs of the leader anywhere, but at least she had seen signs of life in other Clans other than PebbleClan, her current enemy.

She sniffed the air cautiously, then noticed that no other Clan was there.

"What a surprise..." Dawnlight snapped as he saw Kindlestar opening her jaws to say that they were the first to arrive. He noticed that the strangely marked leader merely ignored him and went on ahead, flicking her tail as she always did, and he followed, still wondering why he even bothered accompanying every moon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:43 pm
Midnightpaw's tail quivered as she followed her leader and the rest of the clan toward the Gathering. This would be her first one  

Nights of Nyx

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:03 pm
Duskwind walked to the base of the Moon Tree, where the deputies sat. Even though she had once sat where the leaders address the clans, this felt special.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:38 am
Kindlestar noticed as her new deputy walked over to the base, and she sighed in relief. Duskwind had had no quarrels with being turned deputy, and Kindlestar couldn't be happier. She noticed her apprentice looking around nervously, and she padded over to her.

"Anxious?" she asked, sitting down next to her.

Dawnlight stiffed a yawn and lay down near the tree, waiting to see if any other Clans showed up.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:02 pm
Midnightpaw looked up at Kindlestar, "I admit I am a bit, but I ponder if I'm the only one who feels this way at their first Gathering. I don't think so...." She answered and thought aloud. Her eyes seemed to be searcing for an answer.

((may I lead Snowclan in once again?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:44 am
((Yes, just remember to place a list at the gathering thread of who is attending, including the leader, deputy and medicine cat, and feel free to state that I allowed it just in case it gets you into trouble. wink ))

Kindlestar purred in amusement. "Some do, some don't. The first time I came to a Gathering I was more curious than anxious, but little Jaypaw was so shy she wouldn't let go of our mentor. Dawnpaw was another story..." she muttered, looking over at the large ginger tabby, glad he was on her side, as he was rude and arrogant beyond belief from time to time, but his strength knew no match.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:38 pm
Firesong curled up in her usual spot, feeling a sense of worry. Would Pebbleclan bother to show up? Would any of the clans? At least Snowclan had made an appearance last time, albeit without their leader...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:40 pm
((I don't even know who's in Snowclan anymore....))

Midnightpaw swept a paw over her ear as her eyes flickered to where Dawnlight was. She stopped herself from saying anything  

Nights of Nyx

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:52 am
((I suggest just making a random list with the cats in the introduction thread? I will be taking to pming them SnowClan cats after I am done with MoonClan. I have had some effect with the MoonClan cats, getting some responses and whatnots. Also, when I head to SnowClan I plan on making an alternate there. That will force me to keep my eyes on the subforum. xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:17 am
Cursedstar padded quietly into the clearing walked straight to the Tall Tree. She was alone tonight and there seemed to be a slight awkwardness in the air when she sat down and nodded to the cats that were already there.
"Hello," She meowed then turned to Kindlestar. "Hello Kindlestar. It's been a long time."  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:56 am
Kindlestar's eyes grew wide as she saw the PebbleClan leader come into the camp all by herself, without her Clan to accompany her. "Cursedstar... it has been," she replied, her voice cool as she composed herself. She jumped to her regular branch as well, then sat down gingerly on it. "It has been quiet in the Gatherings for some time. Last moon SnowClan came without a leader, and this moon a leader comes without a Clan," she noted, her eyes on Cursedstar's, a faint yellow glow on them.

Dawnlight looked up eagerly, his ears perked up as he tried to catch every word. He turned and padded towards Firesong, then sat down and gave her a questioning look, but for once remained quiet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:36 am
Cursedstar dipped her head and leaped onto her branch.
"Indeed... My Clan is...." She shook her head. "No. That is for StarClan to help. All I have to report is that PebbleClan may not be able to attend the gatherings for a few moons...." The grey she-cat looked at her paws sadly. What am I doing StarClan? she thought, closing her eyes.  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:46 am
Kindlestar's eyes flickered with curiousity. What is going on here? Is StarClan punishing PebbleClan because of their unfair actions towards WoodClan? But they lost... that should be punishment enough. Trying to push these thoughts out of her mind, the FireClan leader nodded, her eyes still on the black leader's. "You won't be missing much, the other Clans have not been attending either," she remarked, her ears flattened in annoyance.  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff