Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Burned Village. (Taken by the greatest girl ever ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:30 pm
"That's what this is for." He said as he took out a wooden figure of a man's torso on a wooden stand. "Throw them, stab with them, defend yourself with them, do what you feel is right. I'll give you pointers if you need any." He said after setting the 'man' up and taking a few steps back from it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:40 pm
She looked at him and nodded "Okay then." she took a fighting stance and then ran to the dummy. It looked like she was dancing around the doll, with an incredible speed. When she stopped, nothing had happened with the doll, for a second or two, and then cuts started appearing on the doll here and there. She looked at it as it got cuts all over it. She looked back at Kaiden "What do you think?"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:52 am
"Nice form, great speed, but that was only on a stationary target. In a real fight your opponent isn't going to stand there motionless and let you have at him." Kaiden said as he drew closer to the dummy and inspected all the gashes that were now carved into the wood. "You also want to be careful of your attack- you ran in quickly and perhaps didn't size up your opponent first." Kaiden said as he grabbed a dagger, held it upside-down behind his forearm and walked slowly towards the target.
"The good thing about daggers is they're light, really sharp and easy to get up close to your opponent with. He might not even see that you have a weapon until it's being plunged into him." And with a sudden, fluid motion Kaiden flipped the dagger forwards as he stood beside the target, slashing the wooden dummy's thick neck, and taking a few steps was behind the dummy ready for another attack.
"Daggers aren't that wise of a choice for one-on-one combat, it's best for chaotic fights where there are many men fighting all over the place, making you less noticeable and fights in the dark, where you are able to sneak around your opponent." He continued as from behind the dummy, he slashed here and there, knocking out where the main arteries would be.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:00 am
Yuna looked at Kaiden and nodded a little. "I know that they won't be standing still, and I know it's a chaotic weapon, but if I am going to go my familie's murders, there will be many foes anyway, so, the faster the better, and if I can even sneak kill them in a night, that's even better, so I think the daggers would be fine, unless you want to give me a flail so I can crush their heads." she smiled a little at Kaiden and walked over to the dummy, looking at it slightly, and then at a sudden speed, slammed the dagger directly through the wooden stomach so the tip of the dagger could be seen on the other side of the dummy. She released the dagger and walked back, looking at Kaiden again "It's getting late..we should probably stop before it's going to get to dark here.." she looked at the sun that was already going down, creating a beautiful red sun set. It reminded her of blood and fear though, but at the same time, she felt calm and okay, and didn't really take any more notice of it all. She looked back at Kaiden "Or do you want to continue training?" she asked him softly again.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:06 am
"Yes, we can stop. This was a good day, though I would advice that you train in as many weapons as possible instead of just relying on one. You never know what might happen in a fight." Kaiden said with a yawn as he glanced towards the sunset. "I am pleased that we have not only improved your training but our relationship." He said as he couldn't help but look at her beauty and the way the setting sun lighted up her face. "As friends, of course." He added suddenly thinking of how that would have came off to her. He turned his face from her and started packing up all the weapons and other items they had brought with them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:11 am
Yuna looked at him and gave a soft smile, walking over to him and helped him pack the weapons together and clean up the place. "Yeah I think it's going great between us." she smiled and thought about the evening that was going to be rather lonely and boring. "Well, what are you going to do for the rest of the night then? Now that the training is over and such..?" her eyes looked towards the town and then the forest and then the sun again, before returning her eyes to Kaiden.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:15 am
"Relax, have some me time, and if I get a little bored ((i.e. lonely)) I might see if I can find my friend and do something with him. Hopefully get some sleep in there somewhere too." He said with a small laugh, and hoped that he didn't see Yuna until tomorrow. He was falling for her, that was for sure, but right now he needed some alone time to work out his feelings, and decided if it was all worth the risk and trouble.
"What do you plan to do?" He said as they had picked up all the things and were slowly walking away from the grassy meadow and the red sunset.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:21 am
Yuna nodded "Well, that sounds like a good idea for you." she smiled and fixed her white fighting dress a little. "Well, I'm thinking about going to the waterfall tonight, then I'll take a small bath in it, it's always so nice and refreshing, but of course, I'm going there alone." she smiled and started walking with him away from the marks and the sun set "I just need to get something to eat first, and then I will pretend to sleep, and when everyone is sleeping, I'm going there, to gather my thoughts and relax a little."  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:29 am
"It can't be possible..." Kaiden thought inside his head, "that is exactly where I had planned to go to relax and let my bandages off for a bit. But she couldn't have known that's where I was going to go..."
"Yes, of course, alone." Kaiden replied shaking his head. He wasn't going to let Yuna ruin his evening, and decided that he would go to the waterfall anyway, but try to make sure he didn't go the same time as she did. He would have to go there as soon as he dropped all this stuff off at his house, and hope that it took her awhile to eat so he could relax for a little bit.
Before he knew it, they had walked all the way to his little house.
"Well thank you for helping me carry all this stuff home, and I will see you tomorrow at dawn in the meadow to start all over again, ok?" He said as he placed the items just inside the door and stood in the doorway looking at her with a simple smile.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:33 am
"You're welcome, don't worry about it, you are training me so the least I can do is to help you carry it home." she dropped the stuff in his door and stepped down from his doorstep. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow then, sleep tight tonight." she turned around and walked to her own family house and walked into it. She got some soup for dinner and siad goodnight to the family, going into the bedroom and laid down, without her dress on, and pretended to fall asleep.

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:45 am
"Sleep tight yourself as well Yuna." He said with a smile that showed his true feelings for her.
As soon as she was out of sight, Kaiden pulled everything inside his little house, grabbed a clean robe, some clean chest wraps, a towel and took off at a jog to the waterfall near the village.
He was happy to see that Yuna had not yet arrived, but that was to be expected, she said she had to eat first. He carefully looked around to make sure nobody else was around and took off his robe, folding it up and placing it beside the clean one. He slowly undid the wrap around his chest, and immediately felt so much better once it was completely off. His breasts looked pale and marked from where the wraps had kept it tight for the last 2 days straight.
He once again thanked whoever was listening that they had blessed him with small breasts so that he could live his life the way he wanted, and felt he needed to. Caring less about the wrap, he threw it down on the ground near his robes, took his hair down from the small bun he kept it in when training and once completely naked slipped into the water.
It felt so nice on his irritated skin, and cooling on the rest of his body. He floated there in the pool that the waterfall created and let all this problems slip away.
He cleared his mind and let nothing both him as he took a few backstrokes with his arms, feeling the water through his hair. He cut his hair shorten that most, but that was because of the gender he was pretending to be. If he could be his real self his hair would be long and flowing, just like Yuna's...
"No, mustn't think, clear my mind of all thoughts." Kaiden mumbled to himself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:57 am
When it was dark, and everyone in her 'family' finally fell asleep, she got up, took her fighting dress on and walked around the house, getting a towel, a cleaning brush, and a small knife that she would use to trim herself. She sneaked out of the house slowly, feeling the slightly cold night breeze running over her body and through her hair. She closed her eyes a little and then started walking towards the forest, where the waterfall would be waiting for her, so nice and fresh. That was the only thing she could think of, the cold and nice water that would make her body relax so much. She walked out of the town and into the forest, walking slowly and calm.
She was getting close to the forest now, but as always she saw a few rabbits that was out in the night, getting some berries. She leaned down and smiled at them, petting them softly "Hey there beautiful friends, glad to see you are doing fine here this night, sorry it's been so long since I last visited you." she smiled and took out two carrots from her pockets, putting one down to the white rabbit, and other one down for the black rabbit. She then stood up again, walking closer to the waterfall, which was very close now, but on the way there, she stepped on some branches that made cracking sounds, not that she was surprised by it, cause it was a forest, and in a forest, there are branches, so she just continued to walk towards the waterfall now.

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:15 am
Kaiden suddenly felt another presence, and lifted his head from the water in time to hear a twig snap in the forest close by. Thinking it was better safe than sorry, he quickly grabbed his things and dashed behind the waterfall, where there were a few rocks to set his stuff on and a rock to sit on as well. He strained his ears to hear over the falling water for whatever made that noise, but the waterfall was too loud.
The moon was full tonight and it shown down on the little clearing around the pond, making the water sparkle. The moon was bright enough to see the clearing, and whoever may be coming, but in the shadow of the waterfall Kaiden was invisible.
One finding the clearing would be able to see perfectly fine thanks to the light of the moon, and because of it, Kaiden could see out through the waterfall. Kaiden felt safe at that thought, and sat as still as possible and listened.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:22 am
Yuna finally reached the waterfall, without any idea of Kaiden being there. She looked at the clear clean water and smiled at it, slowly taking her fighting dress off, and then let her dark purple bra drop to the ground, and took off her dark purple panties slowly too. She sat down on the edge and put her feet in the water, shivering a little because of the cold and smiled to herself "Ahhh so nice and cold." she thought to herself and slipped down in the water fully, diving fast and came up again, her long black hair totally wet now. She moved her hair out of her face and swam around a little, before going over to the middle of it, standing up in the nice waterfall's spring. She leaned her head backwards so her chest was shot forward, and moved her hair behind her head and closed her eyes, relaxing and enjoying the moonlight and the water.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:41 am
Kaiden gave a silence gasp, as he had somehow forgotten that Yuna would be showing up.
"Had that much time really passed?" He asked himself inside his head and he attempted to re-wrap his chest. In his rush he dropped his wrap, and it fell in the water, thankfully kept on the inside of the waterfall by the rushing water.
Going into a small panic, Kaiden reached for the clean robe, and while trying to unfold it, dropped that as well, which fell into the water with the wrap.
Kaiden stopped, and told himself to take a deep breath, and calm down. There was nothing to seriously worry about. Yuna had no clue Kaiden was there, and he could easily just put on his dirty robe, and sneak out through the trees. No problem. Easier than some of the things he'd had to do before.
He managed to get the dirty robe on without and trouble, his nerves seemed to have calmed down a bit now, and he lowered himself into the water behind the waterfall. He threw his wet, clean robe, and wraps up onto the rock he was sitting on, planning to get them tomorrow, and took a deep breath.
Under the water he opened his eyes and started swimming towards the one side of the pool where he hoped he could get out of the water without being seen or heard. He hoped that the waterfall would make enough noise so that Yuna didn't hear him, and that she wouldn't be looking this way, so he could climb out.
His lungs started to ache, craving oxygen, and he surfaced near the bank, allowing only this head from his nose up to show. He calmed tried to catch his breath, and looked to see if Yuna was looking this way.
Seeing that she wasn't, he slowly and quietly lifted himself onto the bank, and took a few steps towards the forest.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff