Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Room Of Requirement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:41 am
Kitty grinned, "Then can we go investigate the endless possiblities instead of trying to figure what they are on rumors and stuff? We have the key, and your two...House heirlooms?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:01 pm
"Well you see Kitty, to find the school stuff and the founder's stuff, we have to have their jewels. The Gryffindor jewel is missing, and the other jewel was recovered, and Summer and I have the two Slytherin and Ravenclaw jewels. I also happen to be friends with the recoverer of the Hufflepuff jewel."  

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:12 am
"Right. Forgot that we found the Gryffindor jewel. sweatdrop Wait, who got back the Hufflepuff heirloom? Do I need to stalk you two 24/7 before I'm completely up to date?" asked Kitty half-jokingly.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:51 pm
"Yes, Sam. You must tell us. I think we probably need it," Katie says. [[I'm lost with the Hufflepuff thing, too Kitty.]]  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:00 pm
[[Let's go to the chamber, if that's okay. Everybody left.]]  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:09 pm
"My friend Amber found it walking around one day. I'll try to get her to come."

[[okay.]]

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:12 pm
You never told me that that she found it Sam!

*Summer says as she follows the group out.*

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:16 pm
"Well, yeah, she did. We're just missing the Gryffindor jewel.."  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:42 pm
Actually no, we found that one...
[[said how in the Forgotten chamber]]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:23 am
I'm running,panting,sweating. I can hear filches foot steps behind me. I'm get be cought i thought. Im walking back and fourth trying to think of a place to hide... when a door opens up behind me an i scurry in...  

starstruckmimi

Gu14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:50 am
GU runs by going to his common room. He has to get there to get his Potions book before he is late to class. As a door materializes in the wall he curiously opens it and sees a large room, lying on the floor is a single Potions book...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:21 pm
Sunny is could helping masters/mistreeses find this "secret" room. sunny is decendent of old house elf *sniffles* D-Dobby. *starts to cry*.  

nanamis

Pure-hearted Dog

11,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:20 pm
Maylina the elf made her way down the hall, dusting old paintings and statues with a ragged cloth she'd found just that morning. She looked up, alarmed, as footsteps echoed down the hallway. She froze for a moment then, remembering the lesson from that morning, closed her eyes and concentrated. She snapped her fingers and disappeared, reappearing in the Giggling Pear. She smiled happily. "I must tell the teacher about this!" she exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:37 pm
*Selene entered the room, which provided her with a comfy sitting area and an intriguing array of items to draw and sketch. Just what she had been looking for. She sat, happily, and started scribbling away!"  

Selene_Death_Dealear

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:37 pm
Katie runs in and slams the door behind her. She's panting hard. Wand at the ready, she explores the room she's never seen before. She sits down on an old chair. "Lumos." Her wand's light illuminates the room. A chandelier with cobwebs covering it is before her, broken on the ground. She sees glass all around her. "Whoa." Katie begins to think about her bizarre dream.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff