Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Chesnut Stables (Come and RP...............................) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MeBored111

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:10 am
(( But shes still there ))
"Are you ok?" Logan asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:15 am
Tracy hurryed over only to see them both alseep, 'Thats was stupid of him, getting a NON-jumping horse in a jumping ring,' She thought.
( Ohhh me have an ideas, but me no tell you now me like to tourcher, me only say that tracy no really stuck up...... )  

MeBored111

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:23 am
((Meh has an idea too! I'll PM it to you, Frostfang))

Eirika was still asleep, her head laying on the foot of Zen's bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:36 am
Tracy turnt around and put up MidnightRun in the stables, 'Im not taking a chance with him, putting him in the feild.'  

MeBored111

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:37 am
Angel neighed at MidnightRun when Tracy led him to the stables, wanting to meet MidnightRun out in the field.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:41 am
MidnightRun was neighing from his stable. Tracey went to go give him his speical feed ( sweet feed, oats, protin things, ect ).  

MeBored111

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:48 am
Angel neighed again, waking Eirika up. Eirika checked on Zen on more time, then she left his room and headed out to the field and got Angel and Yoru. She put Yoru in his own stall, giving him his feed by his stall. Then she put Angel in her stall and then Eirika went to go get Angel's feed (oats, strawberries, protein things, etc.).  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:49 am
Tracy headed up to the boarding buildings and went to slep. (there)  

MeBored111

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:57 am
((m'kay))

After Eirika fed Angel, she left the stables and went to the boarding buildings and went to sleep.

~~~~~Next Day~~~~~

Eirika woke up early, just like she always does, then got dressed, ate a quick breakfast, then headed out to the stables. She got Angel all tacked up, then headed to the jumping ring and practiced jumping the 6ft bar.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:02 am
Tracy got up a little later and tacked up midnightRun, "Come on." She mumbled trotting to the rink, "Girl!" She called, she didnt care about anyone really enough to try to know their name.  

MeBored111

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:05 am
Angel pricked her ears and Eirika turned to Tracy. Angel trotted over to MidnightRun and Eirika looked at Tracy. "My name is Eirika. What do you need?" she asked. why does she need to talk to me? she always ignored me before and she always seemed so.... stuck up or something... like she thinks she's perfect.... Eirika thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:07 am
"I was wondering if you would like some 'friendly compition'?" Tracy said still on MidnightRun.  

MeBored111

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:11 am
"Competition? You mean you wanna contest? I'd say race, but our horses are jumping horses..." Eirika said. "You SERIOUSLY want to have a jumping contest? Just you and me?" Eirika asked, surprised.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:13 am
Tracy nodded, "Why not." Im probly going to win anyway, she thought.  

MeBored111

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:23 am
Eirika thought for a bit, then nodded. "why not..." she said, quoting her. Then she looked at the bars. "So whoever can jump the highest bar wins?" Eirika asked.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff