Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

littlecherub512
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:40 pm
i think this is really cute the hands could use a little work but you did a great job with the shading  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:41 pm
Circus Freaks
Hi my Name's circus freaks on here in real life im known as jester jen .
My age is of no ones concern im female
i enjoy drawing / recieveing art thoumy art need's help cause i has no inspiration recently.
Im from the uk.
I dont have a scanner so any examples of my art is taken by a camera.

nice to meet you
it is perfectly fine that you don't have a scanner mine doesn't always work so i don't always use it  

littlecherub512
Crew

iNaneBunBun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:49 pm
littlecherub512
i think this is really cute the hands could use a little work but you did a great job with the shading

yea i know i needs to work a lot better with my hand xD but im getting alittle better :]
oh and i use color pencils xD
seens its a lot of work coloring i kinda quit doing that cut my hand stared to hurt alot xD but hey at leas i tried :p  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:57 pm
HELLO!! Im new here and i LOVE TO DRAW ANIME..mostly i FREEHAND ^^..I love to make-up characters..actully since i was small i made up story about my main character,Keyara the hegdehog ^^,Yup i was imspired by sonic and mario actully...^^ Since then..I drew them(My characters after i drew sonic)Later I started drawing anime..it didnt look like anime but later down the line it started to look like anime when i bought anime manga books ^^..ehh thats all Ima tell ya ^^..Keyara is mY name and VIDEO GAMES AND ANIME IS MY GAME ^^  

Keyara The Hedgehog

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0

littlecherub512
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:42 pm
iNaneBunBun
littlecherub512

yea i know i needs to work a lot better with my hand xD but im getting alittle better :]
oh and i use color pencils xD
seens its a lot of work coloring i kinda quit doing that cut my hand stared to hurt alot xD but hey at leas i tried :p

i know that felling i use color pencils a lot to  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:44 pm
nice meeting you Celestrial Keyara thats great that you draw your own characters i do the same thing i plan on making a comic someday  

littlecherub512
Crew

Happy Panda21

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:46 pm
cause it says introduce yourself...

name:Raiden
element:lightning

and that is about it  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:49 pm
Heyo!
Most of my friends and acquaintances call me Nani, so everyone, feel free to refer to me as such.

I haven't had a chance to draw very much lately, since I have just graduated a couple of days ago and have been preparing for my leave of Michigan to Hawai'i... But I do draw on occasion. I don't exactly study art, so I haven't been able to improve, but I've actually improved as compared to two years ago ((You have no idea... X'D)).

I love singing and have taken vocal lessons from a very good vocal teacher all of this year, and I hope to major in music.

I'll be turning 18 this coming Saturday. Phweeee~ >3<

Here are a couple of examples of my artwork. x_x Honestly, I like chibis more. = =;

Valentine.

Sneaky.

Colonel Asha

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:26 pm
Hello! My name is Soji, but Soji-kun is what all of my friends call me. Ignore the username or call me Kitsune, all in all, I don't care. I tend to be random, but that's normal. I tend to be a cat and fox person, but you all ready knew that, didn't ya? I like seafood, storms, moon gazing, drawing, graphic design, logic problems, and music. I don't like heeding pointless rules, perverted stuff, bad grammar, or mean people. I'm a girl (like the avi shows) and I'm straight (or hetero, whichever sinks in first), but I don't have anything against bi or gay people. Hey, you are who you are.

I'm into drawing and working with GIMP, either way, it's fun. I've been drawing with graphite/colored pencils for 4 years and counting. My experience with GIMP is limited, but that's only because I've had all of two months of practice. At the moment I'm trying to make sense of a new program I downloaded called "Blender". Unfortunately it's all forign to me, so it'll take some time.

A random collage:
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:31 pm
Hii n.n
mmm..

mi name is micaela, i have 15 years.
i'm argentina...
i'm otaku? ;3
my favorite color is purple / violet

mmm .. my English is bad> O
speak inglish + o - and italiano
parlo molto bene n.n xDD  

MiiKiiSs

7,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ray Wolfheart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:27 am
welcome to everyone n.n
please enjoy the guild, remember, this guild was born some weeks ago so please let help to her creator lilĀ“cher to growing up the space, more artist, more styles, and of course, more friends n.n  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:13 am
WOW!!!! I am getting so many new members. Thanks to all of you who have joined so far. I did look at the samples of your art that you put up and i think they are all very good. If you need anything fell free to ask.  

littlecherub512
Crew

DemonicKarrieSharsinn

Conservative Consumer

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:37 am
Hi my name is Karrie and I'm 17. I guess you could call me goofy and kinda crazy. I live in the USA, and I love art  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:38 am
hy you know me i'm shynay but my other cont shynay kuciky was hacked crying um .... i don't know what i must to tell ask me if you want to know smthing mrgreen  

blackyepink

Ray Wolfheart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:34 am
hi you two n.n and welcome here, your guild 3nodding

do you wanna art?

or do you show us your own art?

you are at the right place cool  
Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash