Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Princess and Protecter RP (private/full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:49 pm

"It was King Sian." He pulls Darkstar back so he is parallel to her. "What was he like? And that Prince Nathaniel, what was he like?" He had not been under her fathers employ long enough to have met ether of them.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:58 pm

"Well Nathaniel was perfectly charming and quite the gentleman..unfortunately he was in love with a man so therefore his suitablity for my hand was rather cut off at that point...then Sian...he was different, charming in his own way but ultimately I was uncomfortable to be around him. He also didn't have as much money as Donnovan so Donnovan won my hand. I was sold like chattle..." Anna sighed and shrugged it off.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:11 pm

"I'm sorry princess, but I am certain that things will get better." He smiled warmly at her trying to comfort her. "But it is a little humorous that her was in love with another man, I bet your father was furious."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:15 pm

"Well Nate and I still converse through letters...he's very happy with his man. Even if everyone else thinks its strange...and yes father was rather perterbed that he was into men rather than women. Nate had more money then Donnovan but because he was homosexual I suppose it didn't work to his liking." A smile graced her lips.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:27 pm

He laughed again, "A small consolation for you then, He did not get his way, and you have a friend that you enjoy writing to." He went back to watching for danger, focused more on the surroundings then on Anna, but he was still listening.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:40 pm

"Yes...besides you, he's my only friend. No girl wants to be friends with a girl who could in theory have any man she wanted," she shrugged.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:46 pm

"True, and thank you for thinking of me as a friend and not a servant or guard." He smiled back at her, "How much do you know about me anyway?"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:51 pm

"Just what you've told me. You were raised by monks, you're an excellent fighter, and you're rather honest and noble in spirit...at least you seem so and I consider myself a good judge of character...but I could be wrong..."

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:59 pm

Hiquel bowed from his horse, "Thank you for thinking so highly of me, but you did miss something... I am the most loyal friend any could have, and I hope I have shown that by now."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:03 pm

"You've proven it," she admitted with a blush. "I'm surprised that you haven't found a girl at court to vie for your attention," she teased. "You could have a pick of women. God knows they were all over you at my birthday celebration."

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:24 pm

He laughed quietly, "I guess they were, If I had not been on duty, a very stressful day for me by the way, I may have danced with some of them. But I don't think I would have courted any of them. I would not have been able to focus when guarding you then."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:32 pm

"You did rather well for a political function. I hate them." She sighed then ran her fingers over the necklace she wore. the remaints of her mother. She took a deep breath then looked at him. "I'm sure we'll think of something...one day soon I hope."

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:36 pm

"Yes, well I hate politics. And I am working on something as it is..." He trailed off and scanned the surroundings again.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:43 pm

___Two Days Later____

Anna woke with a sigh. They'd been travelling two days together with nothing to happen to them. She got out of bed and dressed in breeches and a white shirt, having decided that her dress was impractical. the shirt clung to her and was tightened by the bustier against it. She looked more like a warrior princess than anything. She clipped up her hair so that it was half up and half down her back in a v-like shape of tendrils. Once done, she escaped downstairs to the inn's kitchens and ate breakfast heartily.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:51 pm

Hiquel walked downstairs after checking his weapons for wear, stretching, and meditating. "Good morning Anna." They had agreed that it would be better if he refrained from calling her princess while they traveled, to avoid unnecessary attention, well that was the reason he gave himself, she had just asked him to call her by her name, and he reluctantly did. "Did you sleep well?"
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff