Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:11 pm
Ryoususke sighed as he kept walking. "Who are they...." He mumbled while walking around. "This is irritating!" He yelled out punching a wall making cracks in it. He then sank down and looked at the ground. "I'm doing this on my own..." He mumbled and stood back up and ran off leaving his cloak behind.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:50 pm
After wandering the building for a while, Axel had found what seemed to be a kitchen. He walked over to a fridge and opened it eagerly. "Well that sucks." Very few item of any need we're inside the fridge. Only a glass bottle of milk, a turkey leg, a block of cheese, and a tomato. Axel gave a sigh and took all four items. He devoured tomato as he walked back to where Haurka was. When finally got her, he saw that she was curled up into a ball asleep. He crept up to her and waved the turkey leg in front of her face waiting for a reaction.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:19 pm
Haruka awoke snatched the turkey leg and ran off into a corner and devoured it, bone and all. then cleaned her mouth with her paw.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:31 pm
"JEEZ, I'm on your side remember? Don't bite my hand off. Hmmm, Ryousuke has been gone for a while. i should check on him." Axel then left the room to exit the building. "HEY!!! RYOUSUKE!!!" Axel wandered for a bit calling out Ryousuke's name. He then came upon a black cloak. "Wait isn't that?" Axel kneeled down and picked it up. "No. Ryousuke you idiot!" Axel stormed back to the building. The night sky became cloudy.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:34 pm
Haruka ran outside, and sniffed. then told axel "go awake the angel/demon , and make it quick.....the rain can cover his scent. i can still track him but i wouled have to be very quick. we cant leave him to die." and she grabbed the cloak and smelled it thoughouly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:01 pm
Axel rushed back to the where he thought Arekkusa was. "HEY!!! dammit what was her name?...."He pondered quickly trying to think. "AREKKUSA!!!"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:43 am
Name: Piro
Race: Demon
Affinity: Darkness
Weapon: Scythe
Power: Is able to use shadows to hide himself and to pass through any object as long as there is a shadow on the other side.
Bio: As a demon his duty was to fight the angels, but he resented this side of him and subdued it. He now walks as a survivor with trying to hide his true self. Unfortunately, he can't always hold back his desires to kill and will go on rampages of destruction just to find something to kill. When he is calm, he is very quiet and keeps to himself most of the time.
Appearance: Has bright orange eyes
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:09 am
The sound of Piro's shoes echos as he strolls through the building. "Another empty building. Great, am i ever going to find someone alive?" He sighs loudly and slams his scythe into a wall shattering it like is was nothing. "ops, maybe i should take more care around here. It's a lot weaker than i thought."  

kokushibyou-_0

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:53 am
Ryousuke continued running and looked up. "The rain will cover my tracks...." He mumbled as he continued running. "Just in case...." He drew his sword and sunk it into the ground mumbling something leaving a small blade in the ground then ran off while sheathing his own sword.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:37 pm
Haruka growled and sprinted, like a wolf, with her nose to the ground mummbling to herself. "dont put your nose to the ground, raise it up." she heard someone say to her. "hello instincts, i need to consentrate" Haruka growled at the spirit. She found a small blade and she could smell his scent. "RYOUSUKE, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!! I WANT TO HELP YOU!!!" she raised her muzzle and howled, a mournful howl, one like you'd hear a wolf , that had just lost it's pack, call. her shoulders ached and her legs felt like jello. "I just- " in the middle of finnishing she fell on her side.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:51 pm
I'll come back for her later Axel thought himself as he ran off into the streets looking for Haruka. Before long he finally found her. Axel began panting for air as he walked to Haruka lying on her side. "Haruka! Did you...did you find him?" Axel fell to his knees. "Haruka? Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:03 pm
He stopped and sat down in the rain. "I...Can't keep going on" He mumbled as he tried to move. "I haven't eaten or rested....my energy is at its limit..." He coughed. "And I forgot my cloak........just great..." He leaned against the wall when he felt a burning feeling. "ngh! what is this...." He looked down at his arm which was bleeding. He then stood back up and began walking slowly. "I have to keep moving......"  

Kuchiki-Roy

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:03 pm
Haruka stayed still, exept for the shallow, and shakey rise and fall of her sides.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:13 pm
"C'mon, get up!" Axel shook Haruka's motionless body. He put his head to her body trying to listen for a heart beat. "GET UP! I'LL DRAG YOU IF I HAVE TO!"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:28 pm
Haruka still didnt move, but her instincts came out and told axel "she is alive, she riskes her life for her friends. thats why she came alone looking for Ryosuke. she would do the same for you and even someone she hates has a chance of being saved by her." and instincts dissapeared again. suddenly from haruka came a whistleing sound, although she herself didnt move. from all around came mice, rabbits deer and even the occasional domsticated cat. they all picked her up and paw by paw headed toward a building.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff