Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:56 am
It's hard to say that I was wrong, it's hard to say I miss you..
Karissa accepted his help, and smiled. She liked this part of Alaric. If this were Alaric right now, he would be blushing and acting shy. Which was alright, Karissa just enjoyed knowing that there was a brave part to Alaric.
Since you've been gone, it's not the same..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:01 am
Keroth placed a hand on her waist and held her other hand out, "What kind of dance is this called?" He began to lead her slowly in a swaying dance across the stage.  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:11 am
Karissa thought for a moment, "Is it a waltz?" She asked. She wasn't too familiar with types of dances, but she picked up on things quickly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:19 am
He shrugs as they spin slowly around the stage in their dance, "Your guess is better than mine, I never cared to learn the names of dances, though I did get lessons for free, one good thing about being charming I guess." He dips her then pulls her up in a single spin, catching her hand so her back is to him.  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:21 am
Karissa loved the feeling of dancing with Keroth. He was so sure in his movements, and he was a very good leader. She grinned at him over her shoulder, "Charming guys are hard to resist."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:26 am
"I know, I usually use my charm to get into places I'm not supposed to be, in a way, it's just another way to pick a lock, if what you are trying for is to unlock the persons heart." He spins her again, and pulls her closer than she was when the dance started, "Am I right?" He continues the swaying dance around the stage.  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:31 am
Karissa blushed, "You are very right." she agreed. She went through the steps following Keroth's lead. She really enjoyed dancing, as long as she had the right partner. She gazes into his green eyes as they continue with the dance.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:34 am
"This would probably be better with music wouldn't it." He slows the dance until they are standing still, then looks around the room. "Would you like to check out the cat walk?"  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:36 am
Karissa agreed that it would be better with music. She nodded when he mentioned the cat walk. She had always wanted to see a cat walk. "Do you know how to get up to the cat walk? I have always wondered what they were like."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:42 am
He lets go of her waist and spins around her, "Well there should be a door or ladder on ether side of the stage." He looks into the deep shadows. "Come I see it." He pulls lightly, walking to a heavy door.  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:55 am
She follows closely behind him, and finally sees the door. "You are really good at finding things." she tells him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:04 pm
"When you spend so much time in the dark, you learn to see things differently. Most people see by color or movement, I see by shape mainly." He opens the door, and stands aside to let her in first, "You are very trusting of me though, I know you know Alaric, but most people would be freaked about the whole 'multiple minds' thing."  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:15 pm
Karissa shrugged, "Well I am in the same boat, and it sounds like Alaric put up with me. Also you aren't so horrible, you are polite and charming, and fun." She sighed, "Where as it sounds like my other mind is not very friendly." She enters the room, and begins to walk up the stairs.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:22 pm
He folloed silently as he looked into Alaric's memory, "It's not that she wasn't friendly, it's that she was confused about why he was talking with her like he knew her." He hurried forward to walk beside her, twining his arm in hers, "And if I am seeing this right, you enjoy walking with Alairc like this."  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:29 pm
Karissa smiled, and blushed. "Well I guess we are separate people, unlike Alaric and Hiquel." When he entwined his arm with hers she took a small side step to be closer to him. "I do enjoy walking with Alaric like this. Only, usually I am the one to make it happen. He is very shy." She explained.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff