Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
Cursed Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:33 pm
Xavier tossed and turned all night, his dreams lingering on one thing, Rina. He woke up early for school, taking his shower, getting dressed, brushing his teeth, and waiting until it was time to go.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:42 pm
Rina had gotten barely any sleep. She had walked around the whole at least twice. She did her morning routine, taking a shower, brushing her teeth as well as her hair and got dressed before eating breakfast. Picking up her books, she walked out the door and locked it.  

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:04 pm
Xavier walked outside his house, his bag slung over his shoulder casually as he got in his car. He took the route that he'd taken to take Rina home, wondering if she needed a ride, wanting to apologize to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:07 pm
She kept walking, she was still sad but you couldn't tell by just looking at her. Rina was back to being cold ant distant, the way it should be, or at least that's what she thought. It was all just a mask to keep people away from her.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:58 pm
Xavier drove near her as he spotted her walking, pulling the car up beside her and tapping the horn. He slowed down and waited to stop until she came to the car, wanting to give her a ride.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:05 pm
Rina looked over at the car that had just pulled up next to her, soon realizing it was Xavier. She sighed before opening the car door and getting in. "Hi." she said looking over at him, her voice had a cold edge to it.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:48 pm
"Rina! I'm so sorry for last night! Please.. Don't hate me.. I didn't mean to.. Please.. Just please..." Xavier pleaded, slowly started to drive forward. It was obvious that he was upset, she'd used a cold tone with him, meaning that he'd upset her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:01 pm
She looked at him surprised and slightly shocked. Rina didn't expect him to react this way. She looked out the window, not really knowing what to say. "Like I said before, it's not your fault." her voice was low but soft, it wasn't cold anymore which surprised her even more.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:48 pm
"You hate me! I'm trying my hardest to get you to like me as a friend and you hate me!" Xavier whimpered, pulling into the school parking lot and turning off his car. He got out, just walking into the school, sulking as he went to his locker.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:51 pm
"I don't hate you." she whispered. "I actually like you." but by the time she had finished her sentence he was already gone. Rina sighed before getting out of the car and walking across the parking lot. A small group of girls had already started to form not to far off from Xavier.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:17 pm
Xavier walked to his first class, glaring at the girls as they approached, and watching them sulk away with an angry glare. He didn't want any of them around him, only Rina, he only had eyes for her, yet she kept pushing him away.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:22 pm
The girls frowned a little, he seemed to be in a bad mood so they slowly walked away from him, glancing back every few minutes before going into a different hallway.
She hated that she had her second class with Xavier, that would only make matters worse. She entered the school and walked in the shadows, staying away from everyone. Rina opened the door to her classroom and walked inside, taking her seat near the back wall.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:57 pm
Soon enough, Xavier entered the class, never looking at Rina, it was obvious that he was upset. He didn't even talk to his friends, he blew them off and went to sit by the window, glaring at anyone who tried to sit by him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:02 pm
She couldn't help but feel bad. Getting up she sat down next to him, not caring if he started to glare at her, she somewhat deserved it. Rina shook her head slightly, not paying any attention to what the teacher was saying. "Xavier...I'm sorry...." she looked over at him, hoping that he could forgive her for making him upset. "Can I at least try to make it up to you?" she asked him.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:13 pm
"You can try. But you're thinking up how you're going to do it on your own. I'm not giving any hints." He replied, his voice monotone. He felt bad for pushing everybody away, but he was upset that she didn't like him. That she thought she'd lose him, and was pushing him away because of that.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff