Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
Territory For the Driven Out SnowClan Cats. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:48 pm
((If you don't want her to leave, you better go catch her!))

Mistpaw suddenly felt something...A new feeling she never felt before...ANGER. She was angry at herself for being "worthless" and at Goldenpaw for being so unforgiving. She started running hastily away.
"I'm sick of this place! I want to leave!" she yelled, only a couple of cats hearing her (That would be Goldenpaw and Seedpaw).  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:01 am
Seedpaw heard a yowl in the distance, it was Mistpaw! He turned and ran, following the echo of her voice. He spotted her and he ran even harder. He leaped at her, tumbling her in the forest floor. "Mistpaw, what are you doing!" He yowled with anger and confusion.  

ch3shire_c4t

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:29 pm
Mistpaw was surprised, but she kept an angry look on her face.
"I'm running away! Everyone hates me for hunting while the battle was going on, so I'm running away because I'm so stupid and worthless," she explained bluntly, struggling to get away.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:52 pm
"Where's Seedpaw going?" Bearclaw mumured under her breath, and ran after the apprentice.

"Now where did you get an idea like that in your head?" Her voice was serious, but there was a hint amusement twinkiling her eyes. "How could you know a battle was going on when you were away hunting? It's not your fault, and no one blames you. SnowClan needs you, Mistpaw. Did you see the look on the elders' faces when they saw that rabbit you brought in earlier? That's the biggest catch I've ever seen! We're already suffering enough- but you leaving would cause every cat here to go into despair."

Bearclaw casted a stern glance to Seedpaw. "I hope you had nothing to do with having Mistpaw's feelings hurt this way."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:07 pm
Crystalstar purred at Bearclaw's 'little talk' to Mistpaw. She walked over to Mistpaw, "She's right. If you hadn't have brought that rabbit back the elders would be starved. You helped us more than you think." She smiled and looked over to where the fresh-kill was supposed to be.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:29 pm
"...Oh," Mistpaw said.
"No, no, Seedpaw had nothing to do with it! It was someone else, but I don't blame her for it," she responded, still a bit upset with herself.  

LeonWavreon

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:13 pm
Crystalstar nodded, "See. Every little thing helps." She turned to Bearclaw, suddenly serious. "I'll speak to the clan." She walked over to a small rock and jumped on top. She yowled, "SnowClan! Gather before me!"

Cats looked up, they ran to see their long lost leader and to hear some news. "We thought you died!" A cat called.

"I did," Crystalstar replied. "I only have two lives left though. But that is not what I have gathered you for." She sighed and sadness filled her. "MoonClan has driven us out of our territory. But I am not angry with them."

"What?" Another cat called. "How can you-"

Crystalstar flicked her tail for silence, "Patchstar did what she thought best for her clan. I would do the same for mine." She looked at her clan. "I know you will hate me for this, but I do not want to fight Patchstar again. My heart could not bear to fight my best friend.

"When I came back from StarClan, Patchstar told me she would give me back my land when PebbleClan stopped their foolishness. I do not know if they have, but if not...we will share territory with MoonClan. Once we are strong again we can stop PebbleClan and have peace once again."

(Sorry 'bout the long post sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:12 am
((Ooo, sharing territory will be perfect for Goldenpaw and Raintail. By the way, can Goldenpaw and Seedpaw become warriors soon?))

Seedpaw stood speechless, How can Mistpaw even think about running away!

Goldenpaw rested her tail on Seedpaw as she brushed past him. She knew exactly why Mistpaw was doing this, and she knew how to fix it. She padded up to the she-cat. "Mistpaw, I'm sorry I was so harsh towards you. I was so upset about losing to the battle, I had forgot to think about what my actions would cause. I would never want you to leave this Clan, you are one of the best apprentices in this Clan. It was not your fault that the battle broke out while you weren't there. And besides-" She turned to face Seedpaw with an smile on her face, "-Seedpaw wouldn't be able to live without you."

Seedpaw fur felt hot with embarrassment. He shifted his paws awkwardly. Goldenpaw nudged him forward. He quickly touched his nose to Mistpaw, then stumbled backwards. He looked up at Goldenpaw, she had a delicate sparkle in her eyes. But their was also pain in her eyes, and a bit of jealousy. He tilted his head, Why is Goldenpaw feeling all that, could it have to do with her disappearance? He shook the though out of his head, Goldenpaw didn't seem like the type to fall in love....  

ch3shire_c4t

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:31 am
Mistpaw smiled. "Thanks, you guys. You're the best friends anyone could ever have. You're right, it would be wrong and foolish of me to leave. I'm staying."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:32 am
((So do we post in MoonClan for now?))  

LeonWavreon

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:09 pm
(*shrug* I guess ^.^)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:20 pm
((Okay, you go first))  

LeonWavreon

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:23 pm
((Meet you guys there!))

Seedpaw perked up when Mistpaw decided to stay. He felt like he could take down a whole pack of badgers.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:51 am
Honeyheart coughed and sputtered, regaining conciousness. he looked around, not recognizing anyone.
"Excuse me," he asked the first cat he saw (crystalstar) "where am i? and how did i get here?"  

Sir naphalatha

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:40 am
Mistpaw padded over to Honeyheart.
"I've seen you before, at the gathering. Aren't you the deputy of...WoodClan? How'd you get here?" she interrogated.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff