Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
OH MY GOSH!!! MY BEST ROLEPLAY IDEA!!! POST TEH PROFILEZ!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:44 pm
ch3shire_c4t
"Thanks!" She called to the boy who helped her up. Then she continued running to her school. The gates were closed! What do I do know! She cried to herself. Then an idea came to her mind, as if the light bulb over her head had turned on. She began scrambling up the wall, falling with a thud on the other side. She sat up and rubbed her head where it hurt, then she brushed the dirt off her clothes and got to her feet. She ran over to the window of her class and looked inside, making sure she wasn't spotted. Then when the teacher wasn't looking, she frantically waved her arms for someone to open the window.

((@Goldenpaw/Seedpaw: Hey, look at Total Drama Island, The Roleplay! Sorry if you've already made a character. If you have, I forgot that you did))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:58 pm
Isa turned her head at the new voice "Is this another one of your friends?" she asked "is she hear to make fun of me too?" she asked.  

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:10 pm
"Huh? What do you mean? Why would I just randomly come and make fun of someone? I'm usually the one being made fun of..." Karina admitted, looking sad.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:16 pm
"what do i know then?" she asked "im just a stupid blind girl" she said bitterly.  

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:21 pm
Karina finally understood.
"You're not stupid. I...I'm sorry for being rude," she apologized.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:32 pm
Isa curled up in a ball and started crying, she wanted to run away but didn't know where to go.  

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:03 pm
((Wow, this is very difficult! What do I do? O_o;; ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:04 pm
(idk)  

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:07 pm
((Should I give her a hug? Hey, look at this: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/tektek-meh-3-5k-prize/t.49196317_1/ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:19 pm
Lisana thought for a moment, but then sat down next to Isa and hugged her. ((HA!! I HUGGED FIRST!!!)). "I don't care if you are blind..." Lisana said.  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:23 pm
((*Scoffs* WHATEVA!!! Hey, Leafpetal, you look at the link too, k?))

Karina did the same. "I don't care if you are blind either."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:27 pm
((the one where you want to change your avi?))  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:33 pm
((Yeh...If you haven't made 1 for me already, make me look like an elf archer! =^-^=))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:37 pm
((an elf archer?... hm.... should there be a price limet or something? like, nothing over 200,000 gold or something? or does it not matter?...))  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:20 am
Feathertail14
((an elf archer?... hm.... should there be a price limet or something? like, nothing over 200,000 gold or something? or does it not matter?...))

((Under 1 mil, but over 100k))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces