Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)
The City of Newhampton Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what time is it?
  five thirty eight PM central time
  a time
  PARTY TIME!!!!! w00t!
  i cant tell time....*wah*
  nunya business, bub! now lets do this thing!
View Results

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:38 pm
Emi was a little baffled by the girl's seemingly sudden personality change, but just mentally shrugged. After all, didn't she act similarly at times? As she thought this, she resisted the urge to stare down lovingly at all her accessories.

Smiling brightly, she walked over to the table as well, listening cheerfully as all her accessories clinked together in a melodic manner, at least in her opinion it was melodic.

"Hi!" she said, almost a little too cheerful, "My name's Emi! Who might you all be?" she asked, trying to put on her best 'cute' face.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:00 pm
Syre's eyebrows pinched slightly then smoothed. "She isn't around much, so I'm pretty much by myself, so its not a big deal. I just got here and I was outside by the train station and it started raining, and I ran in here." She didn't like it when people pretended that she was a normal little girl when they knew she wasn't.  

peek-a-boo sparkle

Liberal Voter

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:20 pm
Shadow kept her fake smile going.
"Well, that's too bad. But it isn't completely safe to be anywhere when you're this young. So watch out, okay?" Shadow glanced at the butterfly girl, who was much more colorful up close.
"And I'm Shadow. If you're not from around here, then you've never heard of me. And if you are from here...then I'm sure you know who I am." Shadow shrugged. "I own a shop downtown. It's called Witchery, so I'm sure you can guess what I sell. Add that to this," Shadow pointed to her white skin and red eyes, "And people don't seem to like you very much. Really...it's like they've never seen an albino before." Shadow felt goose bumps crawl up her legs, but she shooed them away. She hadn't lied. She never said she was albino, but merely stated that she appeared to look like one.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:48 pm
Syre was having trouble understanding Shadows condescending attitude towards her. She could not remember ever wronging this woman, so why was it that she was acting like this? "Uhm... ok. Well I'll be careful." With a hurt expression that was heart breakingly sincere, she went back over to her table and rested her head in her hands and watched the rain fall.  

peek-a-boo sparkle

Liberal Voter

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:13 pm
Shadow watched Syre go and felt as her heart imploded. She had obviously upset the girl. She hadn't meant to. She was just anti-social by nature, and she was not good with kids. Sighing, she stood and went to Syre's table.
"Look..." she said, trying to not look as awkward as she felt. "I'm sorry for upsetting you. Umm...maybe I can make it up to you. Buy you a cookie...let you take a look at my shop...anything. I just want to apologize for being to anti-social." Shadow tried to smile, and found herself already doing so.
Things are going so well today...it would really suck if my dreams came back tonight...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:40 am
Emi was at a loss of words as to what to do. She decided to just leave Syre and Shadow alone for now. Mentally shrugging, she had a seat at the table Shadow was priorly at and stared out the window for a few moments.

Oh how I really hate the rain...

She was already itching to go outside and have fun, but at this moment it was impossible. Fighting back the feelings of being trapped, she instead turned to look at the other two near the table, the vampire and the gargoyle. They had been mostly silent all this while, so Emi didn't really know how to approach them. Instead of trying to initiate another conversation, she instead placed one headphone in and began listening to some music, while haphazardly opening one of the books that had been left on the table, not particularly caring about what it said.  

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

peek-a-boo sparkle

Liberal Voter

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:34 pm
Glancing up at Shadow. "Don't worry about it, although, a look around your store would be appreciated. I am about out of rosemary, and they don't sell the variety I prefer at the supermarket I'm betting."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:08 pm
John looked over towards the girl with the butterfly wings. curious, he asked, "how did you get those?"  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:15 pm
Shadow perked up and smiled a bit
"Well, I didn't expect you to be interested in what I sell. But since you are, then let's go." Shadow stood and grabbed her parasol.
"It's no proper umbrella, but it'll do." Shadow led the girl outside and helped her huddle under the parasol. Then Shadow carefully led her to her shop. They scurried inside just as the rain picked up.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:24 pm
Randall took off his hat and ran hid hands through his mane, "She's a non-human, bloodsucker, just like us, she was probably born with them. By the way miss, My name is Randall," he said  

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:40 am
Emi was pleased to be noticed. "It's really nice to meet you Randall," then turning towards the vampire she replied, "and Randall's right. I was born with these. Though comparative to my human body, they feel a lot smaller than they were when I was just another butterfly."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:04 am
John looked over towards randall and said, "Please, don't call me bloodsucker."
Then to emi he said, "You were a butterfly before?"  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

peek-a-boo sparkle

Liberal Voter

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:01 pm
While Shadow walked Syre down the street, Syre looked for apartments for rent because she knew that homelessness wasn't an option this time.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:33 pm
Shadow gestured to the shop.
"So, Syre. What'dya think?" Shadow smiled slightly as she put her soaked parasol up and wrung out her long hair.  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:56 pm
((Sorry sorry sorry sorry I haven't been posting. *Looks around for suddenly apearing flying objects coming my way*))
Corry steps out from behind the bookshelf. With all the books put up he turned back to the table. 'There are more here now. Oh well.' Corry turned to them and said. "Would any one like some blödh haldthin tea. I is made in the old way of my people and is just right for this wet day."

((P.S. If Corry says some thing like this, he is an Alagaesian elf and speaks their language.))  
The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games