Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply The Greatest Show In Earth! (OOC Thread)
The official bump thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I need goldies!
  so I will bump!
View Results

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:25 pm
Hey you aren't the only one who finds it hard to make new friends in college. I hardly even talk to my roomate.

Though I rather enjoyed high school, except the part when the backdrop blew down towards the beginning of my grad ceremony. The same backdrop that I almost single-handedly made, I even freaking drew the whole image in pencil on the board before painting and I had to use a ladder and I'm severely afraid of heights. So not cool.

Kuroi <---- still a little miffed about all her hard work dying in the wind.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:35 pm
ack. yall make me feel so young.
*sits in corner*
well, at least i have my magically clear skin.
*rubs clear face*
usually teens my age are full of zits. but im free of them. sadly ive got freckles. but i can fix that...*surgery!*  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Krell356

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:19 am
yay for online friends!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:44 am
What?? No zits plus you have freckles!!
*is incredibly envious*
Give me your face!
Lol. I happen to think freckles look pretty, but maybe I'm weird.  

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Krell356

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:20 pm
I just happen to be a pervert, and I know I'm beyond weird!
*stands between Kuroi and shadow and puts both arms around both of them, knowing he may get slapped or worse in the process*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:30 pm
*hat slaps Krell*
bad hat! you are not in fight mode!
*hits hat*
*hat hoots*
sawwy Krell. he's new.
*hugs Krell*
as for me face i dont like freckles. clear skin is okay with me, but i dont like freckles. i like pale skin. unnaturally pale. i like that kind of stuff...  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Krell356

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:39 pm
yay for hugs *manages to hold back his perverted side during the hug and not go for a booty grab*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:48 pm
*commends krell on holding back his pervy side but all the same slips out from under his arm while him and shadow are hugging*

Hmm well I guess that's understandable about your personal dislike of your freckles. In my family, my sister is the only one who has freckles, but I was blessed with really light brown eyes instead. Haha, in more than a few instances they were mistaken within the light to be gold. I guess I'm okay with my complextion, for the most part I'm acne free, and the zits I do get are really small.

*Awws at the still continuing hug then mumbles under her breath something about *****>*  

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Krell356

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:54 pm
I heard that! Be nice to me I'm a geek who couldn't get a girlfriend to save his life. Don't say I have to give up my perverted side just so I can have female friends (though I admit the age difference is kinda creepy).  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:08 pm
Thats right. Dont forget that Shadow is scary jailbait~
*squeeze*
but i dont mind hugging. i know you know and trust that i could beat the living hell out of you if you pissed me off. and please, lets keep the booty grabbing to the fish tanks.  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:20 pm
Haha, aww I'm just teasing you Krell. And who says a geek can't get a girlfriend? I happen to find geeks endearing. >.> Although maybe that's not always a good thing on my part...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:31 pm
whats wrong with geeks anyway? as long as you've got a good personality and decent looks and you dont smell or have nasty greasy/dandruffy hair im totally okay with ya. and you have to stay that way. my last boyfriend was totally perfect....we might have hooked up over christmas break. but then school got in session and he turned into a total d**k. not cool. not cool at all.  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Krell356

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:21 am
unfortunately for me, not enough girls share your view. Though I can hardly blame a girl for not wanting me when you consider that I never do anything except video games and such things.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:03 pm
I think you're being too harsh on yourself. I'm sure there are plenty of girls out there who'd like you after they got to know you. I have several geeky friends who have gotten girlfriends and they do the exact same things: video games and almost nothing else, except maybe work.  

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Krell356

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:37 pm
Yes, but something tells me they occasionally go to a movie or something. That, or their girlfriends are gamers too. Because if my 17 year old sister is any indication I'm supposed to spend quality time with the person I'm with, and unfortunately my quality time would revolve around internet chatting, video games, board games, and maybe a very tiny amount of tv. At no point in time do I see myself being social.

So you can understand why I'm being hard on myself.  
The Greatest Show In Earth! (OOC Thread)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games