39%
 39%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 23

Matt Pniewski

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:41 pm
Lazarus The Resurected
Matt Pniewski
`apple dumpling

But seriously. I just want someone to tell why having different reproductive organs and breasts makes me inadequate to preach God's word. I seriously don't get it.

I'm still trying to figure this one out myself, okay?

I mean, I understand that I can irritate people by spouting my garbage, but that's garbage that I spout. Things I believe, take or leave it. But this is actually confusing to me. It's one of those things that I hear, and my brain.... Stops.

it seems to me that it was just some arbitrary rule handed down with no real purpose except for keeping women down. paul may well have just been a bigot who hated women for some reason or other and so advised the young church in what he thought was best rather than what god thought was best. this is not accusation, merely speculation.

Well, mankind has always created silly laws to screw over the "other guy."

We've already gone over Paul in here. But this is why these sentiments have continued throughout the ages. Both to keep women down and men up, and because of blatant fanaticism.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:42 pm
I am at a loss as to how this topic is still continuing. Are there any aspects of the Bible suggesting females should not teach the word of God we still need to cover?  

zz1000zz
Crew

`apple dumpling

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:49 pm
zz1000zz
I am at a loss as to how this topic is still continuing. Are there any aspects of the Bible suggesting females should not teach the word of God we still need to cover?

Someone revived it without reading the rest of the thread so we felt inclined to reply.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:51 pm
`apple dumpling
zz1000zz

Someone revived it without reading the rest of the thread so we felt inclined to reply.

I thought that was all, but I was worried perhaps I had missed a biblical reference or something.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Thread Archive {Hot topics}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas