Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!

Back to Guilds

If you ADORE Taylor Lautner you are welcome! we got fun contests! latest news! and pictures! come on join join join join! 

Reply Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!
~TAYLOR NEWS~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Little Miss Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:50 pm
Gah! I cannot wait until New Moon!
^^
he's gonna be so hot w/ his hair cut...and no shirt whee
God i love him! ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:12 pm
This might get some people mad, but I like Selena. lol.
But I don't like him with her.

... now. I really wish the 4th one was out because he constantly seems to be without clothes. Yummy.

mystic_spectre

twilightsagaluver123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:32 am
im so happy tht hes not with her anymore!!!!1 blaugh heart biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:27 pm
yupz! mee 2! :]]  

Explosive Muffin x3

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:52 am
Guess what Taylor lovers??? Wanna see Taylot on the teen choice awards?? Well He is supposed to present this year! So you guys can turn on your t.v, drool, scream, rip your pillow apart too! lol (yes i do rip my pillows apart....i need new ones.... blaugh ) So tune in on Fox on Monday, August 10th and watch as Our beloved Taylor Takes the stage and awe millions of girls Nationwide with his hotness!!! You're VERY welcome! (Again i apologize that i have not been posting, this moving thing is driving me mad!!! I technically didnt move yet, im at a friends house untill my REAL place is fixed and her mom hardly lets us on the computer!! lol sooo more to come when i get my real home fixed!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:13 pm
Musiq4luv
Guess what Taylor lovers??? Wanna see Taylot on the teen choice awards?? Well He is supposed to present this year! So you guys can turn on your t.v, drool, scream, rip your pillow apart too! lol (yes i do rip my pillows apart....i need new ones.... blaugh ) So tune in on Fox on Monday, August 10th and watch as Our beloved Taylor Takes the stage and awe millions of girls Nationwide with his hotness!!! You're VERY welcome! (Again i apologize that i have not been posting, this moving thing is driving me mad!!! I technically didnt move yet, im at a friends house untill my REAL place is fixed and her mom hardly lets us on the computer!! lol sooo more to come when i get my real home fixed!!)
Im totally gonna watch it! XD

Sinai_Nikki

LoveMee10520

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:46 pm
Musiq4luv

cant wait!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:21 pm
i need 2 meet taylor!!!!  

LoveMee10520

Muse of Love

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:11 am
Cant wait till 4th. Taylor is soooo hot..especially without a shirt on ^_^. He's a smexi beast.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:23 pm
oh heck yesh he is/.... i cnt wait for the new moon and the teen choice awards ..!!!!  

Explosive Muffin x3

FECKANY

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:58 pm
omg i caznt wait till new moon...when he dosent have that wig...ugh..but omg hes so hott!!!1 heart heart 4laugh 4laugh whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:28 pm
Musiq4luv
GOTZ MORE PICS!!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

he's a sexy beastie!!!!! heart  

xXAshley is KawaiiXx

Rose Blackburn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:29 am
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MR. TO DIE FOR IS GONNA BE ON THE KIDS CHOICE AWARDS????????!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO THE KIDS CHOICE AWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE I'LL GET TO MEET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:42 am
REMINDER: For those that forgot, don't forget THIS message!!! Taylor lautner will be at the Teen Choice Awards TONIGHT starting at 8:00pm EST!!!! SO ONCE AGAIN GET YOUR PILLOWS FLUFFED FOR SOME EXTREME SCREAMING, CLOSE YOUR DOORS SO YOU WONT GET IN TROUBLE (LOL), TURN ON A FAN OR AIR CONDITIONER AND GET READY FOR THE HOTTEST WOLF BOY TO EVER APPEAR ON SCREEN TAKE THE STAGE!!! Let's just hope Taylor wins for Fresh Face Male!!!! HE BETTER!!! NOBODY ELSE COULD WIN!!!! (yes he was nominated!!) JUST REMEMBER TO TURN ON YOUR TV AND SUPPORT TAYLOR TONIGHT!! And here's a little treat for what he will look like tonight!!! Now, i'm gonna give you guys a moment to turn your air conditioners and fans on if you dont have it on already.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Okay that should be long enough if you still dont have you AC on then OH WELL!! BURNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL jk jk

User Image

User Image

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ZombiePam

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:18 am
that last pic looked so dam smexiii!!!!

but i have some bad news:
Taylor Lautner is dating one of his ex high school girlfriends her name dun dun dunnn......SARA HICKS shes sortta preety buut she wont be in a few weeks if she doesnt get off of him cuz he REALLY likes her she was his high school crush and theres a lot of videos of them 2 on youtube they have KISSED on the MOUTH crying and also i think she is just goin out with him for publicity...bit ch and ROBBERT PATTINSON AND KRISTEN STEWART ARE ENGAGED!!!

P.S. Sara hicks has a facebook go on it and cuss her out i did it!  
Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff