Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
WE'RE DECLARING WAR ON SNOWCLAN!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:05 pm
Spiritheart snorted and dodged the paw, attacking Goldenpaw again. Longear shot at Seedpaw, biting his ear  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:02 pm
Goldenpaw jumped in the air, twisting a bit so she would land on Spiritheart's back. She grabbed the warriors scruff and kicking hard with with her hind legs.

Seedpaw yowled with pain and shock. He spat out at his enemy, that was all he could really do since he was in so much pain.

Goldenpaw could sense her brothers pain. I can't back down now! But he could get really hurt, or worse! No! I will finish this warrior off first. She bit down harder on the warriors scruff and dug her claws into her shoulders.  

ch3shire_c4t

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:08 pm
Joltflash nodded her thanks to Mosspelt and went to go find somemmore cats to help fight off.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:30 pm
Crystalstar spotted the Elders and Kits heading to her den, some warriors were about to attack them. She dashed away from Patchstar and jumped onto the warriors, knocking them all onto each other. A few warriors were near by, "We need them to get away from the kits and elders. Run out into the field." She hissed and yowled. The warriors nodded and they all ran out of the camp, the rest of SnowClan following.

MoonClan took the bait and followed, Patchstar yowling in victory. "Now!" Crystalstar yelled and everyone turned and pounced on the attacking cats.

(@Patchstar: I did what you suggested)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:03 pm
Leafpetal got a glance at Grayclaw before Starblood jumped in between them. Then she pushed Starblood aside. "Its alright Starblood. He didn't mean to meet me here." Then she wispered, "Go and fight for the clan." Then she pushed Starblood out of the bush and then she looked at Grayclaw. "I'm Leafpetal. This is Lightstone," Leafpetal said, pointing at her former apprentice with her tail.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:41 pm
Crystalstar_leader
Crystalstar spotted the Elders and Kits heading to her den, some warriors were about to attack them. She dashed away from Patchstar and jumped onto the warriors, knocking them all onto each other. A few warriors were near by, "We need them to get away from the kits and elders. Run out into the field." She hissed and yowled. The warriors nodded and they all ran out of the camp, the rest of SnowClan following.

MoonClan took the bait and followed, Patchstar yowling in victory. "Now!" Crystalstar yelled and everyone turned and pounced on the attacking cats.

(@Patchstar: I did what you suggested)

(good kitty *pats head* now we fight til what, wednesday?)

The MoonClan cats screeched in surprise as the flurry of white furred cats turned and suddenly threw themselves onto the MoonClan army. Crystalstar and Patchstar were locked in battle once again.

(Patchstar: You know you cant win.
Crystalstar: yeah i know, wasnt that our deal?
Patchstar:...oh yeah...
Crystalstar: -.-;; )  

Panda--Chan
Captain

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:09 pm
Spiritheart snarled and her blood sprayed across Goldenpaw's face. Shr rolled over, crushing Goldenpaw underneath her. Longear yowled and bit Seedpaw's other ear.

Starblood shook her head. "Patchstar's orders that I protect you two."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:40 am
Goldenpaw scrambled underneath Spiritheart, unable to breath. She pushed her off with her back legs. Then she ran to her brother's side, "Stay away from him you big bully!" She spat.  

ch3shire_c4t

Kitt ShadowDeath

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:53 am
Sparrowheart looked no one was going to take down her clan...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:20 pm
(yep. til tomorrow. XD That should be easy...)

Crystalstar pinned Patchstar and began to claw.

(Tomorrow, sometime, make me lose a life, Patch. Some SnowClan cat sees me die and we all retreat (they think its my last life). I shall be left behind, to search for my long lost clan T.T When I find them (in two-ish weeks) we'll come back)
(Crystalstar: Hey you!
Patchstar: Oh no! SnowClan sent Crystalstar after me. Gotta go fatty
Random tom: Patchy!
Crystalstar: RAWR! XD)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:39 pm
(lol yes. and having fun? xD)

Patchstar squirmed free and leaped out of the way to avoid Crystalstar's flailing claws. The MoonClan leader landed beside her old friend and hesitated for a moment. Putting their past aside, Patchstar reminded herself that this was war.

"For MOONCLAN!!!" screeched Patchstar, streaking towards the white SnowClan leader and raking her sharp claws across her best friend's throat (much like i do at school, eh Cheystar? lol), and then took a swift bite to her neck.

Crystalstar fell into the snow, blood pulsing from her open neck wound. She convulsed a few times, and Patchstar knew that Crystalstar was loosing a life. The tortoiseshell she-cat spat out Crystalstar's blood as she waited for Crystalstar to come back to the world with them.

Bearclaw had noticed what had happened. "Crystalstar is dead!!" she yowled.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:47 pm
Crystalstar's pain faded and she screamed, "No! I can't die! Not now!" She saw Snowstar, SnowClan's former leader, appeared. "You fought well," Said the she-cat.

"I'm not joining StarClan!" Crystalstar hissed.

Snowstar shook her head, "You still have two more lives left." The white she-cat stood and walked over to a small pool and flicked her tail for Crystalstar to follow. She obeyed and sat next to her friend. Looking into the pool of water she saw her body, Patchstar stood over it. MoonClan cats chased her clan away.

"Patchstar will pay for this," Crystalstar cursed and heard Bearclaw yell retreat. "What? No! They should continue to fight."

"They think you are dead," A small voice said beside Crystalstar. She looked over to see her kit, Snowkit. "We will not send you back until we know you are safe. Then you must find you clan."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:56 pm
Goldenpaw looked up with alarm. Retreat?! But they can't just take our territory! Then she saw Crystalstar's body. She's-she's dead?! She shook her head and backed up a bit. She turned to her brother, "I guess we leave...."

Seedpaw got to his feet painfully and nodded.

Goldenpaw turned to face Spiritheart and Longear. "You will pay for this MoonClan." She threatened, then she turned and ran off with the rest of her Clan.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:18 pm
Spiritheart, Raintail and Longear chased the fleeing SnowClan, yowling and biting the slowest ones.  

MADLYALICE

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:24 pm
Goldenpaw glared back at the cats, "I meant what I said..."  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items