Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Stand is You're Favorite in the Vernal Fair line-up?
  The Picnic!
  Finding Frog Cards all the way!
  Feeling Flowers, for sure!
  I'm all about Babbitty Rabbity's Spring Hop!
  Keen Eye for the Old Guy! Yeah, Work it Headmaster!
  Such great items at Master Reynard's Marvelous Menagerie!
  I love me some Clairvoyant Express!
  Ah, they're all so cool, I can't pick!
  Meh... I'm gonna go hang out in Spinner's End...
View Results

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 am
"Nice," Katie says sarcastically, doubting that the men are listening to them. "I think that one of you should say my name, you know, loudly, so that they come talk to us. We can play dumb and maybe they'll tell us something," Katie suggests. The large clock in the back chimes six. "And hurry. We need to get back to Hogwarts, pronto."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:33 pm
James, ease up. All you are doing is making it more obvious... but Katie you are right. Let's get their attention... *Summer says in a whisper*

*She reaches for her butterbeer and purposely sloshes a bit on the table.*

Oh shoot. Katie, can you hand me a napkin please? *She says, just loud enough for someone listening in to hear.*

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:25 am
*stops using the spell it was starting to get a bit confusing anyaways*
"katie you help her while i go get a towel from madame rosemerta to help clean up "james says just loud enough for any one listening in
*heads over to the bar tender and asks for a towl and start to stall for time*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:51 pm
"Okay?" Katie says as James gets up. "Did he know that we were just being facetious about the whole towel thing?" she whispers to Summer. She gets up and says loudly, "Shoot! Some got on my new pants!" She backs up dramatically and bumps into one of the shady men. She turns around.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:48 pm
*watches from the corner of my eyes as katie does what i thought she would do*
((ooc i knew that but i was trying to make it seem like i didnt know you were faking it also i figured you would probally try something to get them to attempt what ever it is that they have planned and i went to the counter so we would have two angles of attack if they tried any thing))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:41 am
Katie gasps as she recognizes one of the men. "Oh. Excuse me," Katie says, extending her hand to the man she bumped into. When he doesn't reply, she awkwardly withdraws her hand and asks, "Is there anything I can help you with Mr.-?" She then whispers to Summer, "Get Lockhart out of the room, these guys aren't from St. Mungo's."  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:47 pm
*buys another butter beer to replace the spilled one*
*doesnt see any thing that should cause an alarm*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:04 am
*Summer bit her lip as she thought of something to remove Lockhart safely...*

Oh, um...Dad...I saw an owl over there that I simply adored! Can I have it? Come on I will show it to you!

*Grabs Lockhart by the arm and drags him off like a child would do to their father. As she was leaving she turns to James and whispers*

Get back by Katie! These people may try something...protect her.

*Summer acts like she is going down the street, even skipping to give a more delighted look, then pulls Lockhart to the side wall of building, crouching behin a bush.*

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:34 pm
Perfect!!!! Katie thinks. Then the big man says, "Are you Katie? We've been looking for you." Katie gulps.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:56 pm
*as summer walked by with lockhart james slips her a piece of paper saying " dont worry i have my wand fixed on the guy right in front of katie"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:37 am
Kitty stood next to Katie. "Do you two know each other?" she asked innocently, her wand held at her side.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:35 pm
*waits for something to happen that i can assit in cause right now you guys are still trying to make them do something to reveal their intenteions*  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:43 pm
*Summer was racking her brains for the perfect binding spell to keep Lockhart behind the building so she could go around the back and sneak back in, so she can attack the men if necessary. She settled for a simple spell in the end, seeing as he will only be out here for a little bit.*

Petrificus Totalus!

*she shouted, then hid Lockhart's frozen body underneath a back stairwell and tied him to it with one of her silk hair ribbons that she always keeps inside her robes. She crept along the side of the building until she came across a backdoor entrance. She entered quietly, and crawled, unnoticed, underneath a table behind the two men, wand in her hand, ready and waiting.*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:49 pm
"this is pointless"
yells "stupify" while pointing at the big guy in front of katie
the big guy crashes to the ground*
"just knock these guys out and we can question them later"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:15 pm
James no!!

*Summer screamed as she ran out from beneath the table, tackling James to the ground. She held him down then threw her wand arm straight out towards the bartender*

Stupify!

*The spell hit the bartender square in the chest, knocking him backwards into a bottle of bourbon. Summer waited until she saw him fall to the floor before she let James get up.*

He was one of them! I saw him reach for his wand as you attacked the man! You should have waited!

*Summer was furious. Her emotions were so strong she didn't even realize that she had just stunned a man, something she didn't think she was brave or mature enough for before.*

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff