Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Neko and Human Romance Boarding School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:47 pm
"sounds good to me" she smiled at him  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:19 pm
Zeramir walked hand in hand with yuriko till they found someone to buy Ice cream from."So what flavour would you like?"After her answer and getting the flavor she liked Zeramir looked at her cat ears."You are so beautiful and belive me...your cat ears make it even better. Can I...Can I like...rub them?...touch them at least?"Zeramir smiled at her as if he really was holding the apretion he wanted to give her and couldn't at this point in time.  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:37 pm
she laughed and said "sure......" she then leaned her head down a little bit and one of her ears twitched  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:44 pm
Zeramir stroked yuriko's ears softly and gently just trying to not make her feel bad and after he kisses one of her cheeks and smiles blushing." I am so sorry for that"Says about the kiss." I didn't want to I just...I don't know what took over me! I just..." Zeramir just shuts up and ooks down blushing waiting for a reaction on the whole things. The ears as much as the kiss.  

Zeramir

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:23 pm
Julianna decided to get her butt out of the room, so she left her dorm, and just walked around the school for a little scroll around.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:30 pm
Zeramir
Zeramir stroked yuriko's ears softly and gently just trying to not make her feel bad and after he kisses one of her cheeks and smiles blushing." I am so sorry for that"Says about the kiss." I didn't want to I just...I don't know what took over me! I just..." Zeramir just shuts up and ooks down blushing waiting for a reaction on the whole things. The ears as much as the kiss.
yuriko bent down to where she was looking up at him then kissed him blushing "if you were waiting for a response" she said smiling but also still blushing  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:57 pm
Zeramir blushed from her kiss but smiled at her warmly." That was a far more better response than any I could have imagin...thank you" looked into her eyes, eyes that drew him closer to her face slowly without ever breaking eye contact.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:34 pm
she whispered "no problem..." she looked into his eyes as his face got closer to hers and then kissed him again wrapping her arms around his neck  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:36 pm
responded to her kiss the same way as he put his arms around her"..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:44 pm
she smiled to herself and continued kissing him for another minute then pulled back and hugged him again  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:44 am
"thanks for that" Smiled at her as he hugged her closer."You have beautiful eyes you know that? And ears^^"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:57 pm
"thanks.....you cute too..." she smiled at him again while her tail swayed back and forth  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:05 pm
((are we the only active ones here? neutral ninja ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:28 pm
xtc.laoz
((are we the only active ones here? neutral ninja ))
((yes.....sorry))  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:36 pm
"you have a nice tail too^^" Said Zeramir looking at her tail but not staring and after a few seconds later he said."OH! I'm sorry that came out wrong what I mean is...that..hmmm well...oh you know."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff