Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Psychic and Elements? Weird...(Manafai&Winters-Snow) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:47 pm
"I see..." Kana said  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:17 am
Looks like I have to go to school like a normal kid now... "Ah, by theway, Kana-san. When I walk home I noticed your limo always heads the same way. And I heard rumors from my parents about a really big mansion about five minutes walk from our house, could that be your place?"  

Manafai

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:44 am
"A mansion? Yes, it's most likely to be one of our mansions. Though, I highly doubt that it's only 5 minutes from your house to mine. Maybe from your house to our gates." Kana said  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:21 am
((the rp right now has conversations that remind me of Lucky Star))
"Huh? Just to the gates? How much distance could your house possibley be from the entrence gates? Shouldn't it be exactly after them? Maybe I should see for myself if it's really that complicated... Ah, by the way, is your house stalked by paparatzi like a celebrity?"
((we can use this to make the faces we describe simpler, it's an awsome archive full of four animated sets and eight un-animated sets of any anime expression you can think of! Nicknamed onion-heads!))  

Manafai

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:01 pm
"Ah, From our gates to the front door of the mansion can take from...Hmmm..." Kana said thinking for a while then finally got the answer." Ah! About half an hour to 45 minutes if you walk. It's only 5-10 minutes by car if you don't get lost.... Mainly just because it's easy to get lost between them. And I don't think that papparazis would even think of getting near our mansion." Kana explained with a smile

((Lol ok))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:52 am
"half an hour to 45 minutes.... EH?! Are you serious?! Hey, hey, can I come see? Pleeeeease?!" This was a completly different world for Yuuichi, he's never been to anyrich people's places or even seen a house, but his imagination was going wild right now.  

Manafai

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:12 am
"Sure...If you can actually get through my father...." Kana said with a yawn "You can come over, just do your best to make it past my father...then my mother...." Kana said  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:13 am
"Get through your parents? Why would I do that?" He gave it a moment of thought "Ah, are your parents the kind of people that check everyone you're hanging out with and reject anyone who's not to their liking? Just like on TV?"  

Manafai

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:21 am
"No.... My father has a wife and Daughter complex.... My Mother just tries to spoil me all the time...." Kana said bluntly. "Last time I remember I brought a boy over.... He smart mouthed my father, but my mother made him cry so much that his family moved out of the city...."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:28 am
"Ah, I see.... so I need to be really careful no matter what... Hey, they're no gonna send spies on me or something, right?" What's scary is that for them sending spies is so simple...  

Manafai

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:31 am
"No...We have survalence cameras all around the house so they won't be sending spies...." Kana said "They will probably put security on you...."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:43 am
"Wow... must be tough living like that, being constantly under surveilence and not having privacy. Hey, wait a minute, at the very least the bathroom isn't surveilenced, right?!" He opened the door to the next classroom and put down his things.  

Manafai

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:47 am
"You do know that there are both genders, male and female right?" Kana said as she sat down.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:37 am
"Yeah, I know that. It's just, I don't really want someone to look at me when nature calls and I responde, you know? Don't I get atleast that much privacy?"  

Manafai

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:59 pm
"Yeah, I understand." Kana said "But I don't think it's possible with my family. They just want to make sure everything is safe and secure."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff