Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Prince of Tennis Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:09 am
"Ok," Syria said. Then she led Akari to the tennis courts at the school, stopping by her locker to get her stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:39 pm
After Syria got her stuff, the two girls walked to the tennis courts.
"So, what should I learn first?" Akari asked curiously.  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:02 am
"um... i guess how to hit it first...." Syria said, unsure. "I never really TAUGHT anyone before...."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:36 pm
"Okay!" Akari walked over to the other side of the court. "I'm ready!" she cheered.  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:05 pm
"ok.... here it goes!" Syria said. She got into her own stance, threw up her ball, then hit it when it came down and shot it towards Akari.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:44 pm
"Uh...Hyah!" Akari wasn't sure how to hit it at first, but then thought of something. She didn't know it, but she did the forehand shot, and pretty well too.

((Let's say that she's a quick learner))  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:38 pm
Syria watched Akari hit it in shock, not realizing that she was a quick learner, then didn't see the ball and got hit in the head with it and fell backwards onto the court.

((ouch.... nice shot....))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:49 pm
((Thank you! =^-^=))

"Oh! Are you okay?" Akari asked anxiously, worried.  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:36 pm
Syria sat up, rubbing her forehead. "ouch... yeah... i'm fine... That was a good shot.... Are you a fast learner or something? You hit the first ball that was thrown at you pretty good.... ow..." Syria said, still rubbing her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:57 pm
"I guess I am...Okay, let's switch to learning something else for now, besides hitting," Akari suggested.  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:02 pm
"uh.... i'm not sure.... I think that hit me pretty hard..." Syria said. Then she fell backwards onto the court again, unconcious.

((hey. Why not make Fuji come in and help out? I'd like to see Akari's face at that....))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:18 pm
"Oh no, Syria!" Akari ran over to her.
"Is she okay?" Fuji asked anxiously, coming up behind Akari.
"Huh? Oh, Fuji! She got hit hard with a tennis ball...Can you help me bring her in to the school nurse?" Akari blushed, totally embarrassed that she knocked out her friend AND the guy she liked was here to witness it.
"Sure," he agreed to help. The two picked her up and brought her in to the nurse's office.  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:20 pm
((lets say it was a few hours later...))

Syria woke up and realized she wasn't at the court anymore. She sat up slowly, rubbing her head which didn't hurt so much anymore and looked around. "huh?.... um... where am i?" Syria asked herself out loud.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:08 pm
"You're in the nurse's office. I kinda accidentally hit you in the head with a tennis ball..." Akari admitted guiltily.  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:23 pm
Syria looked over to Akari. "oh... its ok. You didn't mean it. Come on. Lets go practice some more..." Syria tried to get up, but fell back onto the bed, very dizzy.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff