Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Persona: Darkest Hour (Private Roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:16 pm
He was right it had been a long day, much longer than she had expected. Being out late, getting injured, falling for her best friend....wait did she really think that...well they weren't really qualified as best friends but were close friends or close enough that is...point was, Yuki was starting to fall for him even harder than before. She knew secretly she was falling for him but now it was jsut getting ridiculous. With the sun setting and the sky turning an orange glazed colour the two decided to head home. Takuto still seemed set on taking her home which really wasn't that far of a walk...but no matter what she said to try and change his mind, he kept on going without another word, helping her up, putting his arm around her and such.

Before he walked her home however, he decided to make a stop at his house, to feed someone called Maya, which she later guessed was some sort of pet....or maybe a little sister....she'd never heard him talk about this Maya character before, but then again they hadn't shared personal things with each other until now. To her it didn't really make sense though to have her go all the way to Takuto's, back to her house and then back to his, just so he could walk her home...he was being considerate to her feelings but she didn't want him to go out of his way.

Well, after taking his hand and standing she found herself close to him as she leaned forward to catch herself when he leaned down, their noses brushing against each other for a second. Looking at him, Yuki noticed he was looking away, then pulled away slightly still holding his arm around her. He then took her hand and picked up her bag for her before taking another route out of the park to either walk home or to another train station that would take them to his house.

She'd never thought of how worried her parents would be with her injuried self walking around so late at night. She'd never really been out this long, considering she had no reason to before, but for some strange reason, being out with Takuto just felt...right. It wasn't just her persona that she could feel being at rest while being close to Takuto but herself, looking up at him while they walked together. She couldn't help but notice how different he looked in different light...being close to him, being honest with him, it was almost as if the two were different people who had changed after being together for so long.

As they walked together Yuki always felt she had something important she wanted to say something, mind blasting that would change things between them in a good way but never found the words to...she thought bringing up certain things would be awkward or strange for him to hear...so instead she tried to think of something non-retarded to talk about while they walked...which was also strange since the two never really had many conversations before.

"Takuto-san, what are your plans for the holiday coming up?"

That was possibly one of the stupidest things she could possibly say....Although the two were more open with each other it didn't always make conversations easy.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:15 pm
Walking along with her, the exit to the park came up quickly, though the train ride made it quick and the walk seemed long considering the distance Takuto knew ways around those little issues. In a matter of moments, they were out of the park and only a block or two away from his home and all he could think about was how much time he was spending with Yuki. He'd never spent this much time with anyone, let alone Yuki no matter how long they'd known each other, he couldn't push out of his mind how he felt so anxious yet relaxed around her.

As they approached his home, he looked to her for a moment and managed a short smile as he suddenly heard her speak about the coming vacation. In all honesty, vacations were never occasions of him doing much more than sitting around at home in sheer boredom, but now he found himself thinking as he bit his lower lip for a second before finally speaking. "Um...not much, really. I'll probably sit around all day and play on my computer, get a little studying in, and then watch television until I get sleepy. I'm actually a pretty boring person, in all honestly." he admitted as they came to his door and he had to release Yuki's hand to withdraw his key.

As the door clicked unlocked, he pushed the door open only to hear the familiar mew of his pet as it came scurrying down the stairs to meet him at the door. Kneeling down to pet the cat lightly atop the head, he looked over to Yuki for a moment and smirked "Sorry, Yuki, this is my pet cat Maya. I couldn't have a dog when I was little and my mom liked cats so...Maya came home with her one day, because my mom's so busy of late, Maya pretty much clings to me." he spoke as he took his shoes off and entered the house, motioning for her to follow as he sat his bag down.

As he entered, Maya looked up to Yuki and mewed curiously, it was the first time Takuto had come home with anyone and so it was surprising even to a feline for its master to suddenly bring a stranger. But as soon as the cat seemed to stare at the girl, it suddenly pranced into the kitchen as the smell of cat food caught its attention after a few moments of Takuto vanishing into the kitchen himself. "Yuki-san...want anything while I'm in the kitchen? We got fruit, snacks...the fridge is pretty stocked since I don't eat much. I usually grab a pear or an apple and go about my way...sorry, I don't really know how to be a proper host...this is the first time I've ever had someone over..." he spoke with a nervous chuckle before scratching the back of his head.

Introverted Insanity

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:38 pm
The train ride and the walk home was rather quick, considering all Yuki did was either think about Takuto or that strange Dark Hour from last night. Her mind was split between two things that in no time at all they approached his home, just as he spoke about the up coming holiday they asked about. Sure it was one day but it was a day of rest for students. The fact he deemed himself a boring person didn't bother her at all, if he did have some outrageous plans she'd be quite surprised, finding him boring was rather normal. "mhmmm, you're not boring at all, I'd probably have to baby sit or take my sisters to the palace...or something ridiculous like that..." she laughed nervously while he released her hand to reach for his house key.

As the door opened, she heard the faint sound of a mew of a cat as it came scurrying down the stairs to meet it's master at the door. From what Yuki could see his house was quite...normal looking which was another good sign but no parents to be found or any sort of little brother or sister. While he was leaning down to pet the cat he introduced her to it, explaining how his mom liked cats and brought her home. "I guess that's a compensation for not having any younger siblings...not that you'd want any that is...." she muttered the last part and walked in sheepishly, taking her shoes off and slipping into some slips while walking into the living room.

Entering, Maya began to look up at Yuki as she looked back down. Maya began mewing curiously while staring up at her as if examining, but stopping when she caught the scent of food and ran into the kitchen after Takuto had vanished as well. Takuto asked if she'd want anything from the kitchen and she was fine with denying his offer. "If you have a bottle of water that'd be fine, I finished my tea at lunch so I've been rather thristy since earlier...but don't worry the feeling for me is mutual as well. Sure I've had my sisters' friends over but never someone from school."

She stood quietly, looking around while trying not to pry checking the time on the clock hanging on the wall.
"It's getting late I really should be going home. My parents...." she muttered softly while pausing, "will probably worry about me..and so will my little sisters. I'd rather you not go out of your way to walk me home, you're already here after all and I'm fine going home by myself it's really no trouble." she grabbed her bag off the couch while flipping her hair behind her shoulder and moving her bangs from her eyes to help her vision before she began walking to the door. Besides both of them needed some rest if they wanted to venture out late at night again.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff