Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)
Mystistical Orphanage (always accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Korn On A Stik
Captain

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:26 pm
Roran was in his usual spot on sunny days like this. He was in the second tallest tower, which had only one window that currently had a heavy curtain drawn over it. And he was playing his violin, soft and sweet and slow. Thankfully Melstrom had stopped his funny business and let the Orphanage have some peace. It was times like this that were Roran's favorite. Quiet, alone, with his instrument. The only thing that could make it better is if that dreadful sun would just die out or get covered up already.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:53 am
Gaia Name: mathwl1020
Name: Tanis (not good with names, forgive my repeating)
Race: elven
Personality: quiet and shy, doesn't like to talk much but will always help out someone in need. afraid of getting attached
Bio: Tanis is a young elf that was forced out of his home at age 11 when it was raided by orcs. In the time since he has been wandering the land, and he has just found the orphanage
Other: always has his bow and quiver with him
Appearance:
User Image  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:00 am
(LEGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(you are good)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:00 pm
Tanis was walking through a forest, the light of the midday sun tinted a light green from the canopy overhead, when he came to a clearing. In the clearing there was what appeared to be a castle.  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:14 pm
Sandry was still on the balcony. Tears were still streaming down her cheeks. She continued to hum but it did not work. Suddenly she collapsed where she was and began to twitch violently.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:22 pm
A slight breeze woke Violet. She carefully lifted the kittens and the fox-boy off of her. She laid them all next to the mother cat, who meowed softly and licked them all, including the fox boy.
"Good kitty," Violet cooed, petting the cat. She meowed as if to tell her to hurry back. "I will, Mama Cat." Violet turned and headed back into the clearing.
Hmm...this place is huge...lots of people must live here. Or maybe just a few. Hmm...perhaps I've already met all of the inhabitants...
Violet froze as she spotted a figure in the clearing. It wasn't one of the people from before, and she was not happy when she saw this boy. Because it was quite obvious what he was. His build, as well as his ears, gave him away.  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:15 pm
Sandry was still having her seizure. This was due to the head injury that she got a long time ago and she did not remember where she had gotten it from.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:30 am
Tanis walked up to the castle, nocking an arrow as he went, just in case they weren't friendly. He knocked on the door of the castle.  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:33 am
Someone open the door. "Yes?" She noticed that the elf had an arrow. "There is no need for that. If you need a room then we have plenty of them. This is an orphanage." Suddenly there were another set of foot steps this time they were more hurried. There was some talking and then the footsteps started to head back in the direction it came. "Oh I almost forgot the first tower that you see is off limits no one is allowed up there."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:15 pm
Violet watched the elf go to the tower. He had an arrow ready to fire, but she also heard someone telling him that it wasn't needed. This place in an orphanage. That's what the voice said. Violet frowned at the irony. Then she went to the boy. She mustered up the courage to speak. If this was someone here for her then she needed to know immediately.
"And just who might you be?..."  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:44 pm
Tanis jumped as he heard a voice behind him. Turning around, he saw a dark elf, and remembering stories that he was told during childhood, his eyes grew large and he took a step backwards, right into the person that opened the door for him  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:26 pm
Soon another lady came up behind the lady at the door. "Ma'am. Lady Sandry's seizure is getting worse the shaking is more violent this time the the other times. It is making it harder to sedate her." The lady at the door turned around. "Don't do anything until I get there you understand. Just hold her down and make sure she does not swallow her tounge" The other lady nodded and ran back to the tower where Sandry was.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:40 pm
Violet stepped aside to let the elf by. He had been so surprised by her that he had bumped right into some lady.
"Ah, I see now..." she said quietly. "You fear me and my people. Well then, that makes you not so different from me..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:46 pm
still a little frightened, tanis said, "Its j-just that i've never s-seen a dark elf before, at least not in person"  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:48 pm
Really. Hmm...that is interesting. Anyway, I don't know what you've heard..." Violet glanced at him through her hair. "What exactly have you heard?"  
The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games