Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sally Sings Nightmares

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:58 pm
"Here.... Let me show you something....." Was his only reply  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:06 pm
"Okay... But are we supposed to be close companions? I mean you did say that I needed to find out basically everything about you just by being around you..." Lexi replied, thinking it through in her head, she was a terrible host, and the children were going to fade because of her if she didn't step up her game.  

iSupaScribble

Sally Sings Nightmares

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:26 pm
"Well... yes yes we are...." He was getting distant  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:50 pm
"So, is that a host? And why are you getting distant all of a sudden?" Lexi replied, satisfied that she'd figured out something. So with her basic learnings, she figured that she was a mere companion, but she could be wrong.  

iSupaScribble

Sally Sings Nightmares

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:50 am
(( Sry I'm grounded I have to sneak on for now ))

"Well no.... I mean.... by now you must have realized that I'm not like you... neither are... you know what... Come on" Je picked her up and glided to an old oak door that hadn't been opened in a very long time. "This is the Hall of Host's. I don't know what's inside.... I'm not aloud to know. But This hall will have all the answers you need. All the answers I can't tell you. I'll wait outside incase you need me."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:59 am
((Oh.. For how long? o.e))

Lexi stared at the door nervously, opening it and walking in, giving him a small nod before she disappeared into the room. She looked around warily, deciding that she thought it was safer wtih Hewitt rather than in the hall, but she stayed, eager to find out her duty.  

iSupaScribble

Sally Sings Nightmares

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:02 am
It was a large library, pilled High with books about hosts. Some were so old they were written by hand in beautiful Caligraphy. There was a large mirror on the wall across the room that reflected the entire room... BUT NOT HER! It took up the entire wall, there was a small plaque on the corner of it....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:13 am
Lexi looked around herself with big eyes, taking the room in with a raised brow. She sighed and walked over to the shelves, getting a few books and sitting on the floor beside the shelves, starting to read to try and find out anything that she could.  

iSupaScribble

Sally Sings Nightmares

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:17 am
The words began to fly off the page and create a picture on the wall, in the mirror.... A face was forming and the mirroor itself was getting dark. It was like something from a fairy tale, snow white to be exact.

"Ask an ye shall know" the mirror said in a booming voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:24 am
Lexi stared up at the mirror with big eyes, a bit startled at what had just happened. "What is a host?" She asked quietly, narrowing her eyes at the mirror, trying to figure out how it had done that.  

iSupaScribble

Sally Sings Nightmares

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:26 am
There is another question you must know the answer too befor you can ask that question. What is a guest?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:39 am
"What is a guest?" Lexi replied, hoping to get her needed answers so that she could go and see Hewitt. This room creeped her out, and she was only in here to find a way to prevent him from fading.  

iSupaScribble

Sally Sings Nightmares

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:45 am
It's a being from another dimension. A being that does not belong here. I am a guest, Hewitt is a guest and all of these children are guests. They can do things no human could dream of. As they get older, and turn 16, to be exact, they will need hosts of their own. I cannot give you a more specific definition because guests are not from from the same dimension. Think of them like aliens from other planets, or immigrants from other countries.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:12 am
"Okay... So what are hosts and what are their duties?" Lexi asked, her voice curious. She didn't know what to do, but now she knew a bit more about him, that he definitely wasn't normal, but she had a thought about that when he took her.  

iSupaScribble

Sally Sings Nightmares

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:57 pm
"It's the thing that binds them to this world, in this case you. You're the thing that he has to hold onto or he'll disapear. It sounds simple, but until you can learn to love him, TRUELY TRUELY love him in some way, he'll keep fading. You also are the target of the shadows, so you must be protected."  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff