Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering -- February Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:39 pm
Kindlestar gave Cinderstar a sideways glance but remained silent.

"You must have friends especially in MoonClan... I heard stories as a kit that the WoodClan leader hailed from there. In fact, I heard the same thing of the PebbleClan leader..." she mewed after a while.

FireClan had always been the most untrusting Clan. They had been in war for such a long time among the other Clans and the elements, that they trusted no one outside of their own territory. Kindlestar was rather friendly for being a FireClan cat due to her curious nature, but even so she wasn't sure how much she trusted a leader of another Clan.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:05 pm
Cinderstar's tail fluffed out, and ears pinned back. Her temper had snapped again. "And what do you mean by THAT? Are you saying that I'm weak just because i came from a different clan?!" Cinderstar hissed in fury.

Redpine glanced over at Cinderstar. She seemed to be getting angry. "Oh boy not again. . ."  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:16 pm
"I was merely suggesting that you had more footing around the forest than the others. No need to snap at me," Kindlestar mewed back cooly, her stance unruffled by the WoodClan leader's temper change. It was one of the advantages of having Blazewhisper as a deputy. You got used to mood swings.

Dawnlight sneered. "Kindlestar would never say that. She is much too nice to even think it. However, it wouldn't surprise me other cats did."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:51 am
(haha mood-swings >.<)
Cinderstar glared suspiciously as Kindlestar then sighed, letting the anger flow out of her. "Of course you meant it like that. Sorry i snapped, i'm still touchy on that subject."
~~~~
Redpine looked over at Dawnlight. He looked away too the closest Woodclan cat. "Did you hear that? Dawnlights praising others! Now badger's can fly!" He meowed loud enough for Dawnlight to hear.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:21 pm
((Yes! xd ))

Kindlestar nodded but said nothing more on the subject. She herself was still touchy on the subject of how she became leader, not having had an apprentice and not being deputy before. She guessed she somewhat understood the WoodClan leader's position.

Dawnlight sneered at this. "I only said the truth. Compliments are not needed to get by. If the truth happens to be a good thing, then that just means the warrior is strong and worthy of the praise," he answered, looking back at Redpine, his eyes glittering dangerously.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:39 pm
(Cursedstar's here :3 Can't guarentee I'll be able to reply after this, so I'm leaving Swallowtail in charge here...)

Cursedstar sat a little ways off from the other leaders, zoning out. Great StarClan I need to sleep more... she thought shaking her head.  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:51 pm
Redpine stuck his tung out at Dawnlight  
Full Moon (Gatherings)