Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:06 am
Dewpool
(LOL SOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!)

Omg I know! LoL, what if this really happened!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:18 am
(but then it would be human to cat)  

Currently Dead Account

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:05 pm
Diamondkit didn't move  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:32 am
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WOMAN!!!!" screamed Mosspelt, and jumped on her, trying to do a belly rake.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:39 pm
"uhhhhhh............" Diamondkit sat still again.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:10 am
The car swerved off couarse, and stopped as good as dead. "RUN!!!!" Mosspelt meowed. She took off running, coming back to grab Diomondkit by the neck. Than, took off running again, hoping Cinderstar would follow.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:43 pm
"wah!" she shouted suddenly as she was being pulled.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:04 am
Mosspelt set her down, when they where a good mile away, close to the other cats. "Alriht, stop your squirming, you can walk now."  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:42 pm
Diamondkit stopped to catch her breath, when she did she simply said "Cursedstar didn't follow....."  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:06 am
"Dont worry. She's a brave kitty." Mosspelt joked, trying to get the little kit's attention off the dreaded thought.
(And dont you mean Cinderstar?)  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:02 pm
(oh CINDERstar was in the car.)

"o......k....." Diamondkit said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:23 pm
Cinderstar was stiff. "i'm still hungrey. . . " Rowanpaw then appeared out of no where. "Rowanpaw!!! I'm so glade your here!!!! It's so scary!!!! did you know this is the belly of a monster!?!?! And there's so many two legs in here!!!! Oh Rowanpaw what are we going to do?!?!" Cinderstar started squeezing Rowanpaw again. She then felt the monster start to move. "uughh. . . huh?" The monsters side opened up a little and wind flew through. "the. . .the. . . " Cinderstar started to gasph. "THE MONSTER MADE A HOLE IN ITSELF!!!!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:49 am
((Diamondkit is a very calm kit, now Diamondpaw))

"i would have been Diamondpaw if i didn't turn human" Diamondkit said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:38 pm
(lol)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:49 am
(lolz)
"Okay, Diomandpaw. Let's get back to the others-" Mosspelt started, but than a Twoleg came up from behind, and Grabbed Mosspelt. "Girly, what are you doing here?" The older man asked. "Frank! Leave her alone. She looks homeless!" yelled a woman that had a HUGE bush of bright red fur on her head. "Get away!" Mosspelt hissed. "I have a home, you mouse-brained Twolegs. It's called MOONCLAN!" The woman slowley backed away, while the man pushed her into another monster nearby, and they drove off. "Now, that's how you handle those mouse-brained Twolegs." Mosspelt stated to Diomandpaw. "Let's get back to our Clans." Mosspelt said, and started to walk back to the Clans' make-shift camp. It was becoming of Dawn, so she curled up as best she could, so she could wake up better in the mornning.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff