Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Rock of Love~ (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:31 pm
John smiled at her, "that sounds lovely, whatever you want to do." He let go of her to go into the back room real quick and get his guitar before sitting on the stage and began plaing another of his love songs about Sophie, He played it softly to make it have more of an effect.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:39 pm
Sophie smiled and watched him as he played. The melody was soft but it was perfect. Words that she had written for him popped in her head. It seemed to go with the melody but she didn't say anything about it. Instead, she grabbed a chair so that she could watch him as he played for her.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:41 pm
John kept plauing the love song, but now he changed it a little. He transitioned into another song describing her greatly but in words so beautiful it was almost inconsivable. He poured all his heart and soul into the music he played for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:52 pm
Sophie smiled as she continued to watch him play. Though the distance between them didn't seem right. She got up from her chair and jumped up on the stage where she could sit next to him. Sophie listened to the words and seemed to fall deeper and deeper in love with him.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:55 pm
John kept playing his heart out and he smiled when she sat next to him. He continued by playing his best and with the most emotion a song about his feelings for her. When he finished he put his guitar down and embraced her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:59 pm
Sophie wrapped her arms around him and kissed him gently. "Thank you. That was beautiful." She told him though the truth was it was so good she felt like melting in the floor. "Now I'm really glad I'm in this band."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:02 pm
John smiled at her, "I am to." He looked into her eyes before leaning in and kissng her gently, and once more. He placed his hand on her neck and kissed her again bofore pulling away and looking at her deeply.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:10 pm
Sophie smiled and took his hand into hers. "Now what shall we do?" She asked him. "Are you hungry? I could make you some food." Sophie suggested. All she really wanted was to stay with him and do anything and everything with him.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:40 am
John smiled at her and pressed his forehead against hers, "Ya, that would be amazing." He said and kissed her one more time before laing back on the stage and smileing at the cieling.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:18 am
Sophie lied down and rested her head in her hand. "Hey," She said as she tried to get him to look at her, "What's wrong? Tell me." She gently stroked his arm. "Is there something else on your mind that you want to do?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:32 pm
John looked at her and smiled, "Theres nothing wrong, i just love that i get to spend time with you. He sat back up and hopped off the stage, "Common babe, my stomachs getting wrestles, at that moment his stomach growled rather loud, "Wow, i didnt think it was gonna agree with me, hahahahahaha." He smiled as he took her hand and pulled her up before kissing her one more time, "I cant wait to try your cooking."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:01 pm
Sophie giggled and kissed him back before leading him back to her apartment. When they finally got there, she walked in her house and spun around. "Welcome to my humble abode." She said in a fancy voice. "So, what shall I cook you?" Sophie thought aloud. John was about to walk in the kitchen but she shook her head. "Nope, you're not allowed in the kitchen." She said before kissing him. "Now stay in the living room and don't move. Or else you won't get any food." She walked back into the kitchen and began to prepare the meal. After placing two pans in the oven, she sat next to John on the couch. "There. Now all we do is wait."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:20 pm
John obeyed easily and waited on the couch for Sophie. When she sat next to him he asked, "So what did you make me?" He said with a smile as he found the remote to the tv. He wanted to check Playdia and see if there were any decent bands playing. He kissed her once before turning the tv on.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:48 pm
Sophie smiled and shook her head. "Nope. Not gonna tell you. You're just gonna have to wait." She smiled as she watched him flipped through the channels. As he flipped through the channels, she shook her head. "I swear, you men are always the same when it comes to the TV. The faster the better."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:51 pm
He smiled at her, "Geeze." He said playfully as he found the channel he wanted, it was Playdia, they showed concerts of a bunch of different bands. Right now it was one of his favorites, Dispatch, and they were playing one of his favorite songs, Bats in the Bellfry. He put the remote down and wrapped his arm around her and held her close to him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff