Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
2000 years after sonic's time RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:09 pm
"Kima." Kima said. "And first of all I don't even know how the hell that damned piece of paper got into my blacksmith. I'm obviously being framed." Kima paused. "Secondly, I don't even know a thing about this cult, let alone being able to read and write that jibberish on paper." Kima paused again. "Thirdly, how do you like the repair job on your sword?" Kima asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:29 am
Kiba stood alert and listened. He never took his eyes off of one person alone. There were at least three guards here, plus the princess, or queen or whatever the heck she was. Like before, his hand was never far from his weapon. IF need be he'd provide a distraction long enough to at least give Kima time to get away. He'd been so kind to him giving him a job that he wasn't about to let it all go to waste. 'Damn, I wish I knew more about what was going on. I was too busy wallowing in self pity that I never noticed.' He thought  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:15 am
"I am still awaiting a report, that is why you are not in prison," said Hayolia, it was clear she was uncomfortable about this,"We have scouts keeping an eye out, till then you are here but from eye witness reports one of the cult's assassins look similar to you if not is the same," She tilted her head to a guard near her.
He stepped forward and quickly did a move that made there weapons drop to the floor, it was unblockable and the guard put the weapons near the throne.
"Sorry but I have to think about the safety of everyone here," she said.
"Your highness," said an army member in leather and not chainmail,"We have a report," He stepped forward bowed and then handed her the report and left. She read it and it was clear when here head dropped she was tried, even though she was young and inexperienced she was ruling like a queen should even with only being a Princess.
"It seems that your blacksmith was broken into expertly and they left it there most likely the nearest place to hide it," she said,"But there is something else about this as well, you are now directly involved and know more than you should, we need to make sure information is not leaked out so I am going to request you stay in the barracks," she said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shakil lead Max to the barracks he took of a glove on his right hand revealing a ring which he placed in a pattern in the floor in a corner, he twisted it and one side slid down soon revealing stairs.
"Don't worry, it is just a sparring area with a blacksmith and it leads to the Hall of Heroes," said Shakil, the mention of the Hall of Heroes would catch anyone off guard, it was a well know place where the greatest heroes of the kingdom were found and any heroes of the past would have a statue or something place there, it was a legendary place that basically everyone knew about but only a few ever saw.
"The Hall of Heroes is locked as it normally is and I could not take you in, even if I wanted to, anyway you wont notice the way in, it is masterfully hidden" Shakil said, walking down as Max followed.
They stopped in a room underground, it was lit by a strange rock that lined the wall's brickwork that made it appear as if it was outside, the blacksmith was clear ahead and to the right were a few steps to weapon and armour racks ranging from all sorts of weapons some more exotic than others, some that basically no ones could use. After that area there was a few more steps down and there was a sparring area with practice dummies, targets weapons and close quarters which would require a set kind of attack to get past some armour placed on them. The rest was weighs and other training things like a small running track.
"To prove yourself I want you to first lift a few of those weighs," said Shakil pointing to some quick were not overly heavy compared to others but still would be hard to lift," After that I want you to use a weapon of your choice on the target dummy over there and show me some of your moves," he pointed to a few of the dummies," then I will pick what I want to see next,"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:03 am
"Alright." Max said with a nod. Walking over to the weights he eyed them. They looked likme they would be a challengebut on the other hand he had been lifting heavy logs and bundles of cut wood for years so he had that on his side. Bending down he but his hands on the weight. Lifting with his legs he struggled at first but focusing on his goal of lifting the weight he lifted them up and than let them down. Bending down he lifted them agqain. A few more repititions of this he looked over. "Is that good enough or shall I countinue lifting them till you are satisfied?" he asked.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:50 am
"Show me your weapon style on that target dummy, you will need to be able to fight in a group as well as alone, that is why people who join need to have some skill before they train fully," Said Shakil,"After that I might have you spar or use different weapons, not every weapon can be used with others and we sometimes have to fight together, normally a group of 3 will have a rod user with 2 sword users as it allows a very defensive combination that can be offensive too but we have seen some rare weapons fight a group without a problem even,"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:08 am
"I understand." Max said as he unstarped his weapon. Putting himself into a forward stance he lunged at it and hit hit upside the head with the blunt end of the naginata. Turing the spear around he satbbed the dummy in the stamach. Taking it out he jumped back and attacked in a large arc that decapitated the dummy. Walking back over he restarped the werapon on his back. "There sir that is my one-on-one fighting style. Though I am actually better when fighting multiple opponents." he informed Shakil.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:32 pm
"I think you will do fine in the army but all requests must be answered by the Princess," said Shakil leading Max out of the room closing it with his ring.
"Do you want to see the princess now or later?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:54 pm
"I would prefer to see her as soon as possible. But if the princess is busy I shall wait until my due time." Max said respectfully.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:25 pm
Kiba was silently following. He didn't like the fact he was disarmed, but he didn't have a choice. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. Maybe it would be just for protection, but still there was a small doubt that lingered in the back of his mind. He looked towards one of the guards who held his weapon. 'I wonder if I could get my weapon. I may be faster, but the fact remains that even with speed, their skill level is probably way superior.' He thought. He decided against it and just followed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:27 pm
"Stay in the... Are you joking?! I have an order to finish, your order I might add. I hate leaving jobs undone!" Kima said. Kima was just getting more pissed off. 'I swear, when I find the a*****e that looks like me and is trying to frame me, I'm going to slit his throat!' He thought. Kima clenched his fists. It was taking all the restraint he had to not just turn and run out of the palace.  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:57 pm
"Understand that I have to think about the kingdom first, I did not choose this role but I accept it, you should consider yourself lucky, you get to live a normal life, I have been having to be working on a kingdom since I was 6, always having to learn how to run a kingdom, being alone since my mother died, if anything I should have just locked you up to save myself the hassle but I place everyone else ahead of me" said Hayolia annoyed and sad, she had slammed a fist into her throne in the middle of her little speech, she had never had the chance to live a normal life and she placed the kingdom above everything else, it was showing that the effects of it were starting to wear her out and she longed for a normal life even for a short time. It was clear that her life was very hard but she did this all for the kingdom and people in it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We will see," said Shakil and he hinted for Max to follow him to the palace,"I am not sure what is going on but I will find out when we get there but I heard there are over 3 times the normal amount of guards required, if it is too busy we will wait or I will arrange it another time,"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:20 pm
Kima sighed. He was rubbing his forehead with two fingers, he was getting a headache. "I'm done. I was proven innocent, I don't know why I'm still argueing. Just take me to where I'm supposed to go." Kima was aggrivated, stressed out, and tired. He wanted to go lie down for a bit.  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:05 am
Hayolia nodded to a guard who lead them out, they were taken to the barracks and lead to a large room on the first floor with 2 large beds, it was clearly better than what Kima and Kiba were used to and for guests or officers of fairly high ranks.
"You will be here for a short time, things are busy so we cant sort this out fully," said the guard,"Feel free to use the lower rooms too, you will find a library and garden that can be a nice place to be, meals will be brought up here at 7PM and other meals will be on the ground floor just to the left of the entrance,"
He left them after the barracks was a large building surrounded by a wall which had a fairly large garden around the back, it was not as well protected as the palace but it still looked very strong, the building had clearly been extended in the walls and had a library, forge and other places of interest as it was a home to a great deal of soldiers, this place could hold over 1000 comfortably and there were other ones of these spread out across the regions of the kingdom (the kingdom is star shaped with 6 regions, 1 from each point and the center bit which is the main area we are using).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shakil left Max outside the throne room and went in, after about 20 minutes he came out.
"Seems a lot has happened," said Shakil,"Anyway your now a recruit in the army, you will begin practice later as we allow all new recruits to get used to there barracks first, your in the nearest one that you proved yourself in. You will be in a small room till later when you will join a dorm as we think it is best that you dont have to worry about the routine as much to start with as we are aware that this is going to be quite a bit different to your last job, all meals are provided and there is some selection on meats and vegetables normally, pay is low to start with but you have shelter and food so really it is just spending money you get of 1000 per week, when you get a higher rank you will find that it can be a lot higher as the first officer rank gets around 7500 a week. Pay is on Serday,(The week is the same length as we use but it goes, Sakday(Monday), Halday (Tuesday), Cinkahday(Wednesday), Yakuuday(Thurday), Jiday(Friday), Herkoday(Saturday),Serday (Sunday)) and will be placed in you mailbox that is outside your room, Halday is normally when we have meetings and it tends to be the only day besides Serday (the only day where all shops are expected to be closed) where you are not expected to be training or patrolling or doing a job but on normal days training is only a few hours in the morning and afternoon, the morning one tends to be practicing or training with running or other forms of strength and the afternoon tends to be sparring and learning new skills,"
Shakil lead him to the barracks as he explained and showed him to a room on the second floor which was fairly small but had a basic bed with shelves to the side and a box at the end of the bed for storing clothes.
"The box is for clothes and other things and the shelves are normally for books, weapons, and small regularly used things," said Shakil showing him that the lowest shelf was perfectly designed for almost every weapon and it was the only one with a slight barrier around the top so the weapon would be secure in place.
"If you need my help I am normally in my office which is the door that is just by passage to the training area, just go to the passage entrance and look to your left, the training area is opened on all days except today, Sakday," said Shakil,"Any questions or would you like to have a chance to settle in first? You starting to train officially will be later when we feel your ready but feel free to explore the areas but if you plan to sleep here like we recommend make sure your here before midnight as the other way in is shown when you have joined a dorm, which is after the Apprentice ranks,"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:40 am
"Great. Stuck in here for something I'm not even a part of." Kiba spat. Not to mention the guard still had his weapon. "I better get that back or I'll take it back." He said before sitting on the cot. "GR...I don't get it!" He yelled. "Why the hell are we stuck in this place when we are already innocent?!" HE spat.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:30 pm
Kima groaned. "Tell me about it." Kima crossed his arms. It was something he rarely did, he only did it when he was really aggrivated. "They take away your weapon, and pretty much take away my blacksmith." Kima spat. "I noticed you grabbed something when we left the blacksmith. That wouldn't happen to be your banner-in-progress would?" Kima asked. He was curious to see it's progress.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff