Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Drama is a four lettered word... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:21 pm

User Image

Jet Black

Jet gave a big smile. "That's great!" He nodded excitedly.

Jet's mother walked back in the room. She knew what was going on, but didn't want to let on that she was listening. "So . . . what are you two so happy about?" She set the bowls of Sherbet on the table, smiling from ear to ear.

"Sage is going to spend the night!" Jet responded excitedly.

"Really? That's great!" She leaned over to whisper to Sage, purposefully loud enough for Jet to hear. "Jet hasn't had a friend spend the night since the last time we moved."

"Mom!" Jet blushed a little. His mom laughed.

"Well, I'll get out some towels for you to use the shower with, either in the morning or tonight."

Jet looked around a moment, then at the clock, it was only 6:45. "So, when is dad coming home, anyway?"

"Oh, you know your father. His buisness meetings and everything, he won't be home tonight."

Normally, Jet would be a little upset, but today, he didn't care. "Oh, ok."

He finished his dessert quickly, but, not wanting to be rude, waited until everyone else was finished. He watched Sage eat hers.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:32 pm

"...How can you expect someone to love you... User Image

------Sage Green------

Sage savored every bite of the lime sherbet a smile of satisfaction played across her lips. Joy flooded through her mind as vision of her mother playing with her at the park, teaching her how to tie her shoes, pushing her around on her tricycle. Sage sighed in delight as she finished the bowl. " I'll be right back I have an idea." Sage got off of the table and dieled the number to Bobs house.
" Hello?"
" Hell, is Bob there?"
" Yeah just a second."
The sound of bobs sister could be heard over the line "Bob! Phone!"
Sounds of Bob dashing to the phone, could be heard ad well.
" Green?"
" Hey Bob, can you borrow your moms car?"
" Um, maybe why?"
" Because I called Grandma after Five."
" Do you need a ride home or something?"
" No, I'm staying the night at Jet's"
" You're what? wait did you guys-"
" Bob!"
"Sorry. Wait are you guy's going to-"
"BOB!"
" Haha, okay okay...I'll stop. So why do you need a car?"
" I want have some fun before I get grounded for three months...I dunno go see a movie or something."
Green? Have fun? Unheard of!"
" Shut up!"
" Haha, okay yeah I'll gt the car....Is Raven coming?"
"Only if you call her, I don't know her new number."
"Okay, so where do I go.?"
"It's a ten minute walk away from school, we'll wait for you."
" I Don't have any cash, boring the car and getting money might be a problem.
" I have it covered, see you in fifteen."
" Bye Green."

"Hey Jet, Wanna go see Coraline?Um if it's okay with you Mrs. Black I can always call Bob back and cancel"

..When you can't even love yourself..." User Image

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:54 am

User Image

Jet Black

Jet's mom smiled. "I don't mind, but its really up to Jet."

Jet felt down a little, he was hoping to just spend time and get to know her a little better. He forced a smile, but it was obvious that there was something behind it. "Sure, I'll go."

He nodded to Sage.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:51 pm

------Sage Green------

Sage was take aback by the light note of disdain in his response. She rarely ever set up plans to do anything, the fact Jet seemed more obligated than excited made her feel quite disheartened.
"Are you sure? 'Cause I don't want to impose. I..Well..." Sage didn't like the fact she was doing so, but she had to tell him. she approached him and very quietly whispered,
" Um, well after tonight, I'm going to be grounded...I'm pretty sure grandmother is mad..I just wanna have some fun before I do." Sage looked away she didn't want him to feel bad about her being grounded, it wasn't his fault. Sage wanted to get to know him better, she figured they all could hang out before the movie started. She always checked the movie listings every morning in the paper, an odd habit but one she was committed to. The next showing fer the movie was nine o clockish. .

..When you can't even love yourself..."

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:18 pm

User Image

Jet Black

"No! Its ok, really. I don't mind . . . its just . . . um . . . I'll tell you later." Jet looked at the floor, he lost his train of thought and almost sliped out with something he didn't want to say.

He looked back at her and smiled. "Let's go."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:32 pm

------Sage Green------

Sage wondered what he was wanted to tell her... She hoped it wasn't bad.
But knowing her luck it probably was.
"Okay Let go out side and wait of Bob! The shows at Nineish. So we could probably loiter at a park till then. Raven's coming too." Sage had taken off her jacket when she had eaten dinner, she opened the front door completely forgetting that it was very cold out side.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:10 pm

Jet Black

Jet stood up and kissed his Mom good bye. "I'll see you later, ok?"

"Ok, I love you!"

He took his coat from the closet, remembering that there was a forcast for snow this evening. He folded it over his arm and walked outside, closing the door behind him. He checked his pocket for his keys, as he knew his mom would likely be asleep by the time he got back. He saw Sage waiting excitedly for him outside. "Ready to go?" He asked.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:50 am

------Sage Green------

" Bob's not here yet silly!" Sage replied as a familiar dark red colored SUV could be seen turning the corner. " Well I was only half right " Sage chucked as she walked up closer to the street. The vehicle stopped in front of the young girl. The window rolloed down and bobs dark messy haired face poked out of the door ,
" Hello little girl want some candy?" Bob spoke in a creepy serial killer voice.
" Do you really have candy?" Sage raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah, actually we still have candy left over from Halloween last year so I brought it."

"Awesome! Now we don't have to buy any. Oh yeah!" Sage turned to Jet.
"Jet- Bob. Bob-Jet...Okay lets go." Bob winked and waved at Jet as Sage introduced them.
Sage opened the the back door for Jet and gestured inside like a butler.
" Right this way sir." She spoke in a mock British accent. She felt amazing being out of her shell like this, Sage felt more comfortable to act herself make jokes and just, have fun.
"Yes, yes young master, in you go shan't be late." Bob pitched in, with a posh accent.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:37 pm

User Image

Jet Black

Jet laughed a little and entered the van, sitting on the far side. "Ok, then too the show, James!" He smiled and patted the seat next to him for Sage to take a seat, while folding his coat in his lap. Oddly enough he was very excited, regardless of the disappointment that he had felt before.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:00 pm

------Sage Green------

Sage laughed, as she climbed into the vehicle next to Jet.
" Actually James, the picture does not start until A quarter after nine or so. Could you be a darling and inform Lady Raven, to join us in a stroll through riverside park?"

" Certainly M'lady...Hey why does Raven get to keep her real name?"
" Oh I apologize dear, Lady Sasha. Master Darien, and Lady Sheila."

Sage was trying her hardest to stifle her laughter, and keep a straight face.
Bob snickered as he dialed Ravens number on his cell phone.

" Yes, Lady Sasha how are you this evening?"

"Glad to hear it glad to hear it! Lady Sheila has requested your attendance for a lovely stroll through riverside park!"

"Lovely, Miss I bid thee good evening. Lady Sasha will be joining us shortly."

" I thank you fondly James darling."
Sage giggled and looked at Jet..." Master Darien I hope I do not impose, upon my request for a stroll"
Bob Put the SUV in drive, and they pulled forward away from Jet's house.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:15 pm

Jet Black

Jet slipped into character. "Not at all, Lady Sheila. I would be honored to accompany you." Jet laughed. He was enjoying himself.

The SUV moved and Jet lay his head back, looking at the ceiling. His mind went back to the kiss earlier. How he had enjoyed it. He knew then that he was doing something he had told himself that he would not do again. He was falling in love. He swallowed hard. He didn't want Sage to die, and hoped that he was wrong about his curse. Either way, he knew that he would have to find a way to tell her. He turned his head to look at her.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:31 pm

------Sage Green------

"Wonderful Master Darien Just wonderful!"
Sage laughed a joyful smile on her face, she was glad she met Jet. He was fun to be around, like her friends. And he was nice, and cute, and...Sage blushed a little. The image of his lips moving across hers, played into her mind. The ghost of the caress, still stained her lips.
"So, Jet was it your idea to do to the movie?" Bob said in his normal voice,m with a slight hint of suggestion.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:36 pm

User Image

Jet Black

Bob woke Jet from his thoughts with his question. He sat up and smiled. "Nope . . . I get to choose what we do after . . . " he said, his voice dripping with implication. He loved being a tease.

He smiled at Sage and put his finger to his lips, his smile telling her to play along. And yet, he discreetly watched for her reactions, to see if she blushed, looking for any sign that she returned his feelings for her.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:05 pm

------Sage Green------

Sage was a little used to being flirted with, Bob did it all the time. It was a game between them. A very hard painful game, but Sage always played along for his enjoyment. Sages heart jumped when he placed his finger on his lips, he wanted...To kiss her again. Before she had a chance to respond, Bob being bi and a shameless flirt exclaimed.
"OOoo A foursome, you should have told me Green, and I would have brought lube." But for some reason every time the suggestions had anything to do with Jet she wouldn't play along, she felt too embarrassed to vulnerable.
"BOB!" She pushed him in the shoulder from the back seat.
" Hey don't go hitting me, he started it! Jeez don't ya know it's illegal to hit the driver?" Sage turned a deep shade of red, and stared at the ground in silence.  

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out