Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Outside my comfort zone (Romance RP: Tir Malice and DNCStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:45 pm
Marley laughed and smiled brightly. "You don't mind do you?" She asked, peering over her shoulder as she slid into the large SUV.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:47 pm
"No, not at all." He said, if he could avoid seeing the house he was currently at ever again, he'd take it.

Plus, he couldn't complain. "I'll be living an a house with a cute girl, I've got no complaints." he said teasingly.  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:50 pm
Marley rolled her eyes as she started the car. The engine roared to life and she sped down the driveway to the road.

"So what do you think you'd like to get for yourself" She asked curiously. She looked him over. "Looks like you've never spent too much on yourself." She commented with a shrug. "That'll change..." She chuckled.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:02 pm
Madison scratched his head. "Yeah . . . I've never really had the money to buy clothes, I usually just get a pack of white shirts, underpants, socks . . . and then maybe a pair of jeans . . . "

He looked out the window, playing with the cross earring on his ear. He didn't really know what to say or do in this kind of situation.  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:08 pm
Marley nodded. "Well good starting point. But you'll need a lot more." She commented with a grin as she pulled into the parkinglot. "We're here!" She declared and slid out of the car.

Marley walked into the store and looked at Madison. "Now. Go crazy. Pick out as much as you like. Don't even look at prices. Just pick what you like."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:27 pm
"Ugh . . . " he said, cringing a little. "Look . . . I'm not very good with such things, why don't you pick them out for me."

Madison was starting to feel a little nervous, obviously uncomfortable with the whole situation.  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:54 am
Marley shook her head. "No. I'm sorry. But you have to do this for yourself." She smiled warmly taking his hand as she led him through the aisles. "Don't be nervous or uncomfortable." She whispered softly before letting his hand go and heading off to her section.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:31 pm
Madison grabbed some Jeans, boxers, and socks, throwing them into a basket. He walked to the shirts and started to grab some white ones . . . stopping when he realized what he was doing.

He sat there for a few minutes, trying to figure out what to get.  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:11 pm
Marley reappeared beside him a short while later. She peered at the basket in his hand. "That's not nearly enough." She commented, "As long as you live under my roof... You'll need to look a certain way!" She declared with a laugh. She went and grabbed another cart, having filled her own. Mostly with books and notepads but a few new outfits. She was debating on weither or not she wanted to reveal her richness to everyone now. She felt more confident with Madison.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:51 pm
"Umm . . . I wouldn't want to impose too much." Madison said, scratching the back of his neck and studying the clothes like it was an exam. "Besides, if I suddenly started dressing different, not only would people start wondering about me . . . if anyone found out . . . it would give you away to." He looked at her. "You did say you didn't want anyone to know you were rich, right?"  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:24 pm
Marley began chewing on her lip and twirling her hair around her finger. "I don't know. I want respect. And maybe money is the answer..." She thought aloud. She frowned. "Am I wrong for thinking that?" She asked. She sighed and looked down at the floor, scuffing the toe of her shoe on the tiles.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:51 pm
Madison shook his head. "Money doesn't earn you respect. It certainly didn't earn mine. All if gets you is fake friends and mooches. Your kindness to me earned my respect. All you really need to do is be yourself." Madison looked at Marley then.  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:00 pm
Marley shook her head. "Trust me I've tried." She groaned softly and rolled her eyes. "People aren't uber fond of me." Frowning, she twirled her hair. "Well if you don't want new clothes we'll get you books and bedroom things." She decided and skipped off trying to forget her feelings.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:06 pm
Madison reached out and grabbed her hand. "Wait. I don't mean showing people this brave and brazen front you put up, the one that set me off when first you met." He reached up and caressed her cheek, smiling. "I mean the real you . . . the one who cares, the one who feels, the one who invited me to share her home, to get me out of my circumstances. That's what I mean." He looked into her eyes, trying to tell if she truly understood what he was saying.  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:17 pm
Marley felt her breath catch in her throat as she looked back at him. Her eyes darted back and forth before she smiled and turned and walked off. Her cheeks were burning with blush as she ran off through the store to hide from him until she calmed herself down. She made her way into the bedroom stuff section and began breathing deeply as she sat on one of the beds.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff