Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
what are you going to be for halloween? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

puppies?
  puppies!! ^_^
  <.<;;
View Results

redline_lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:08 am
im going to try to get a gir costume but i like the MCR idea,ill be Mikey!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:44 am
Well I have an Alucard outfit from Hellsing and a straightjacket and mask that both cost quite a lot so it'll be one of those two.  

Ndoki

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:00 am
I shall be absolutely nothing at all. I'll hide in my house from the scary little kids begging for candy, and the monsters that want my wallet. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:21 am
I'm going to be a rainmaker.
Tehy're a mythical race
that my friend made up.
<33

I just need to figure out
how to make my skin glow.

Its Cookie Time!

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:40 pm
Well I haven't gone trick-or-treating now for a couple years, so I really don't dress up anymore. Perhaps I would if I could find a decent party or whatever, but even that's not really my thing. I do miss dressing up though.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:47 pm
i thinking this year to go as alice from resident evil the movie one, i already have most of the gear, ok my drss will need alterations ebut thats the fun bit ^^ plus walking round with toy gun sounds fun razz  

The_Pink_Furby

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:58 pm
I've decided I want to be a kitty. I've got the ears and tail. I've got eyeliner with which I can draw whiskers. All I need to do is get me some fuzzy black arm and leg warmers, and I'm all set! Maybe I'll add vampire fangs too, just because.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:48 pm
A dark angel type thing, I guess. Depends on if I can find wings or not!

frigid gator

GreedsLittleEdo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:08 pm
Probably going as a cat again, but hopefully I can get more of the metal claws since I wore one last year.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:23 pm
a renaissance-styled faerie, in the colours green, burgundy, and gold.

it should be fun, espcically since i got new wings at faire ths weekend.

yay! :]

last year i was a dead black cat. not going to tell anyone how i did THAT though. you'll have to figure it out for yourselves if you really want to be that for halloween.

[ Die Katze ]

The Deadliest Grace

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:18 pm
kawaii desu ne, IRL, I'm going to be Ritsuka aoyagi from the Loveless magna/anime. i'm making the costume myself and it's going to be sooooooooo cute!! i get to go around CROSSDRESSING in CAT EARS AND A TAIL. WOOO! i'm hyper right now. Too much applejuice.
EDIT: If that costume isn't ready by then, i'm just gonna be a prep!!! Scary, huh? lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:28 pm
im either gonna go as jeepers creepers or a homicidal maniac or something. I might just dress in all black and ride my skateboard from house to house demanding candy. I looove candy  

DJ Database

FrostDemonsAngel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:10 pm
I'm going to dress up as an undead 3rd grade teacher,then go to an elementary school to pass out candy  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:19 pm
[ Die Katze ]
a renaissance-styled faerie, in the colours green, burgundy, and gold.

it should be fun, espcically since i got new wings at faire ths weekend.

yay! :]

last year i was a dead black cat. not going to tell anyone how i did THAT though. you'll have to figure it out for yourselves if you really want to be that for halloween.

That sounds pretty. 3nodding whee  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

DigitalPoisonIvy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:44 pm
I'm Being Pamela Isley. AKA Poison Ivy. The SEXIEST villian to ever live.

I'm making the entire costume myself though. I'm making the top with gold, stretchy bathingsuit-like fabric with See through green Ivy fabric over it, then making the skirt with 4 differen't see through shades of green, wearing green tights with thigh high black fishnets, black knee high stilettos, and making Forrest Green Fun Fur Boots.

Tcha..Talk about..Original. razz

And as a side note, did anyone else see the picture of the lady last year dresed up as the Empire state Building with her Baby Dressed up as King Kong? Haha..its cute...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff