Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Love Kills Slowly (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:36 pm
Vick found Natalie laying down on the fountain, and went to her. He gently shook her shoulder, "Natalie?" he said softly, feeling guilty for coming so late.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:41 pm
Natalie groand as she was being shook. "Wha... Where am i... Vick?" She asked sleepily. She sat up and yawned. "What time is it?" She asked while stretching and fixing her dress.  

mellomeghan

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:52 pm
"In the garden," he said softly, "I'm sorry, Beth intercepted me at the cafe," he kissed her head. "It's really late, I should take you back to your home."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:33 pm
"It wasnt your fault." She said then kissed him lightly on the lips. "As for taking me home. This place is more of a home to me than anywhere else." She said while pulling her knees to her chest. Her blue dress fell infront of her legs making her look inocent. She looked into his eyes and sighed. "I guess i should go home though, and i dont want to keep youout to late." She said, not taking her eyes off of him.  

mellomeghan

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:17 pm
Vick sat down next to her, looking at her. "I'm staying with you," he whispered, kissing her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:44 pm
Natalie smiled and wraped her arms around his neck. "I am glad to hear that." She said while kissing his neck gently.  

mellomeghan

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:10 pm
He gently moved himself so he was kissing her tenderly. He held her close, not wanting to let her go.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:47 am
Natalie was in heaven but knew that it had to end at some point. She pulled back, keeping her forehead on his. "Are you sure you are ok with this. I dont want you regreating anything. That would make me feel bad." She said refering to him having a fiance.  

mellomeghan

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:01 pm
"What could I possibly regret?" he replied, looking into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:24 pm
Natalie shrugged. "I dont know its just that, well, i know you have a fiance. Even though you might not love her she is a woman who will get pissed if she finds out." She explained. "But lets not talk about it." She added and kissed him again.  

mellomeghan

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:28 pm
He smiled a bit, kissing her softly. "I'll be fine, don't worry about me," he whispered.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff