Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:02 am
Samantha looked to the man and gripped her twin swords. She kept her head down as so to keep her red eyes hidden. "You must be Hitomi, leader of this group of rebels. I am Samantha but I am usually known as Sam," she looked up at the the rebels, revealing her red eyes. She felt the emotions of those around her and so she concentrated on the man who had gripped his weapon. She knew he was cautious of her. Lookiong back to the limp body of the boy, she asked cautiously, "Who is he and what happened?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:26 am
((I'm back! ^^ Miss me? XD I'm kidding!))

"Yes, I am Hitomi," Hitomi said. "He is Nagi. He's a spy for that tyrant that calls himself king. He was a threat, so we had to ensure that he cannot report to Annexus."
"Lady Hitomi, we should get back to our hideout. The army might be finding the boy's dagger as we speak," the man said.
"You're right, Hideki, as always. We should get back soon if we are to avoid trouble with the army," Hitomi said to the man she had called Hideki and turned back to Sam. "If you wish to come along, try to keep up," she told her. Then the three started to quickly maneuver through the town, trying to get to their hideout without being seen by any more people.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:23 am
Sam smiled slightly. "I will come for I may be of an assistance to the rebels," she quickened her pace as she spoke. "I have heard of eternal eyes having other powers," she said casually. "I, myself, have a gift of my own but I am most curious. Do you have a hidden talent?" Sam looked at Nagi and felt a pang of sympathy. He deserves it, she told herself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:07 pm
((I'm increasing the max amount of powers to 5. I don't know why, though. I just felt like changing something. XD

And I wanna make another character. O.o I just thought of a great idea for one. XD Sorry. I just need to make this character, or I won't be happy. XD))

"I have one power that was not given to me by the gods when they blessed me," Hitomi said, not revealing anything else.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:49 pm
Sam nodded, her attention drifting back to Nagi. "Where are we going?" she asked absentmindely. She looked at the two males and shivered. Gripped her twin swords tightly, she looked around.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:52 pm
Just as Sam asked where they were going, they turned a corner and their base came into view. It appeared to be just a plain house. A boy was sitting just outside the door. When he saw them, he jumped up and hurried over to where Hitomi and the others were standing. "Hitomi, what-" he started to ask before he saw Nagi.
"Everything is going as we planned, Sothe," Hitomi told the boy.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:59 pm
(( well ... im bored with this plain old black n white so its time for me to colour code!! Sam will be in blue, Caleb in grey but i haven't got a colour for Daphne,, maybe purple ))

Sam bit her lip and moved her hair so it would hide her red eyes. She didn't like the idea of everyone knowing what she was. As she turned her head to the side as to allow her hair to fall in front of her face, she saw Caleb leading to horses away from the stables. Smiling slightly, she watched him sell off the two horses to a wealthy looking man.
Caleb handed the horses over and accepted the money. Spinning on his heal, he saw his master. Sighing, Caleb handed the money over. As his master dissappeared back into the stables, something caught his eye. A young girl was staring at him. Then he saw her red eyes. he smiled once before looking back to the stables, when he was sure no one was looking, he ran over to her.
Sam blushed as he ran over and so she turned her head away.
"Your an eternal eyes too?" Caleb asked the girl when he caught up.
Sam nodded once and turned to looked at him. "Who are you?" she asked with curiousity, wuickly adding, "My name is Samantha but everyone calls me Sam."
"Caleb," he replied. He looked to the others, asking,"Who are they?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:42 pm
Hitomi noticed that a boy had walked over and was talking with Sam. "Take him inside," she told the men, indicating Nagi. They hurried inside with Nagi. Then she turned to the boy, who had introduced himself as Caleb. "Sorry if this was a private conversation, but I am Hitomi, leader of the Liberation Army. This is Sothe.(Sothe eyes Caleb suspiciously.) He is a thief under my command. We are currently trying to raise an army to fight Annexus," she told him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina was looking out the barred window. She didn't really understand why it had to be barred. The room was very high above the ground. She spun around as she heard the door being unlocked.
Annexus strode into the room casually, ignoring the hateful looks the two girls were giving him. "I trust that you two are doing well?" he said.
"Gr...You bas-" Emiko started to say, but was cut off by a kick in the side from Annexus. "Ah!"  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:53 pm
((I will be out of town again this weekend. I will be back on Monday. Sorry!))  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:29 pm
Sam nodded once in agreement. "I should go inside," she stuttered. She took one glance at Caleb, smiled, and left.
Caleb blushed and looked at his feet. "May I join the rebels? I am an eternal eyes so thta may help. I do not work for the king and I always had my suspisons of Nagi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(( still need a colour for Daphne razz ))
Daphne wandered through the long hallways until she found an open door. She peeked inside and saw two eternal eyes and the king. Her excitment took over as she squeeled, "ANEXEE!" She ran straight for the king and hugged him. Then her common sense kicked in. She stepped back and looekd at the king's expression. She looked down at her feet and peered up through her long dark lashes.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:46 pm
((How about pink?))

"Of course," Hitomi said. "I suppose that us having captured Nagi just confirmed your suspicions of him."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before Annexus could respond, a soldier rushed inside the room. "Sir!"
"Yes? What is this about?" Annexus asked angrily.
"It's about Nagi, sir! It seems that he has been taken prisoner by the most recent rebel group,” the soldier reported.
"What!?" Annexus exclaimed.
"We found his dagger," the soldier continued, but it seems that Annexus wasn't listening anymore.
Annexus stormed out of the room, leaving everyone else quaking in his wake.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:18 pm
Daphne looked at the eternal eyes and smiled. "I should go befores da king yells ats meh," she said in her small voice. She danced out of the room and through the halls, searching for Dead. The king will probably wann see her, she thought to herself.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:51 pm
The soldier quickly shut and locked the door. He didn't want the king to literally kill him for letting the prisoners escape. Then he ran down the hallway.
Hiro had been watching from behind a corner. That must be where Mina is... he thought. He only had to think of a way to get in.
"Going somewhere?" asked a voice from behind Hiro.
Hiro spun around and saw Mamoru standing there. How long has he been following me!? he thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annexus was in his throne room now, listening to the details of what they knew about Nagi's capture. "Where are Dead and Erim?" he demanded. "Send for them immediately." One of the men quickly rushed out of the room.

Hitomi had walked inside the hideout with Sothe. Now she was standing over the unconscious body of Nagi.
Nagi stirred. He opened his eyes, only to see an unfamiliar place and Hitomi. "Wh-"
"So, the sleeping prince awakens. About time," Hitomi said.
"Where have you taken me!?" Nagi demanded.
"Our hideout," Sothe told him calmly.
"You will not get away with this! King Annexus will try to find me!" Nagi said, almost yelling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:37 pm
(( my color coding skills :] ~ Sam ~ Caleb ~ Daphne ))

Sam knelt down beside Nagi's head. She looked at him thoughtfully and stroked his hair. "Don't panick. The king will not harm us for he can not lay one hand on us while we have you," she smiled at him, her red eyes sparkling.
Caleb looked at Nagi and snorted. "They call him a prince and yet he knows nothing on how to treat a lady."
Sam looked at him. "And I suppose a stable hand such as yourself would know better?" she challenged.
"I course," Caleb told her. "My master would punish me if I did not treat his wife with respect." He looked to Hitomi. "What shall you do with him?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daphne looked around but she soon realised she had gone in circles as she realised she was back at the room in which the eternal eyes were kept. "Hellos Hiro n Mamoru," she said lightly.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:55 pm
Hiro looked at Daphne walked up. He tried to seem calm, though he was anything but. He was worried about Mina, he wanted desperately to save her, and he knew that he couldn't save her by himself. He felt so useless.
"Are you lost, Daphne?" Mamoru asked.

"We cannot kill him. He will be a valuable hostage. Caleb, I want you to keep an eye on him," Hitomi told him. "Whatever happens, don't kill him. But you have permission to use force if he tries to escape." Then she turned to Sothe. "Sothe, I want you to sneak into the castle and try to find out what Annexus is planning."
"Yes, Hitomi," Sothe said.
Finally, Hitomi turned to Sam. "Sam, you help Caleb."  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas