Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Buying True Love~ (Literate Only) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:57 pm
Ember ran downstairs and saw Natalie on the couch crying. She looked a mess and looked like someone tore her apart. Ember sat next to her and without saying a word, Natalie threw her arms around her and cried. Ember gently rubbed her back and looked at Brian who was giving her a curious expression. She shrugged and continued to hold her. "It's ok. You're safe now." Ember cooed. She wiped her tears and tried to keep her body temperature down but every time she looked at Brian, her temperature would go up slightly. "Now what happened?" She asked.

(I didn't know what you had in mind. I mean I have a guess...but just to be sure.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:49 pm
Natalie was sobbing into Embers sholder and Brian was utterly amazed. He looked at Ember and couldnt help but want her to love him. He shook that thought from his head. "You have had way to much to drink." He said to Natalie. "Tell us what happened." He told her sweetly. Natalie took a deep breath. "Some guy at a party i was at. He. He." Was all that come out of her mouth before she broke down into tears again holding onto Ember for dear life. Brian's jaw clenched and unclenched. "Who did this. I want his name and i want to know where this party is." He said with a dark tone in his voice. He looked over at Ember who seemed to be almost scared of him for a minute. "Ember you need to come with me so i wont do anything stupid." He said after Natalie told him were he needed to go and what the guy looked like. "Natalie, you can have my room for tonight and i will sleep on the couch. Go upstairs and get a shower while we take care of this situation." He said while taking Embers hand. Natalie walked up stairs slowly. Brain walked towards his Jeep towing Ember behind him.  

mellomeghan

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:25 pm
The more Ember thought of it, the more she felt her body and anger heating up. As Brian held her hand, she had to shake it from him. Brian stopped before getting into the car. "My body's heating up really fast. You don't want a burned hand so you can punch his lights out." He nodded and opened the door for her before he jumped into the drivers seat.

Brian sped off out of the drive way. Ember had never seen him drive so fast and yet she didn't care. She would have done the same thing if she was driving. It didn't take long until they finally found the guy. A few times, Ember had to hold him back. In the end, the guy walked away with two black eyes, a broken nose, melted shoes and third degree burns on his arms. Ember got in the Jeep without waiting for Brian to open the door for her. Her tattoo glowed fire red as her anger was still high.

The ride home was somewhat quit. The cool air and Brian's gentle touch seemed to calm her down. As they walked in the front door, Brian was about to lie on the couch but Ember took his hand and shook her head. "No, you're not sleeping on the couch." She told him. She led him to her room and changed into her pajamas in the bathroom. When she walked out, she was wearing a tank top and shorts. Brian looked at her curiously. "I hear the couch is bad for your back and can cause arthritis or something like that." She shrugged and climbed into bed. "I won't burn you. Trust me."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:42 pm
Brian nodded and smiled. "We wouldnt want that now would we. Plus, we are supposed to be married and if we didnt sleep in the same bed then Natalie might not buy it." He said while taking his shirt off. He decided to sleep in just the jeans he had on. He moved over to the bed and pulled the covers down. He sat down on the edge putting his head in his hands. "I would have done alot worse if you wernt with me tonight." He said in a weak voice. "There is something about you that makes me watch what i do." He said while looking up at her.  

mellomeghan

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:04 pm
Ember sat up and hugged her knees. "I could say the same thing about you." Brian lifted his head but didn't look at her. "I mean, if you weren't there I probably would have burned him until there was no flesh left to burn. He was lucky I only burned his arms." The bareness of his chest made her blush as she continued to look at him. She turned her head and tried to calm herself before her whole body began to heat up. "You know, usually I hate my....'masters'.....but, for some reason, I can't find a reason to hate you. I can't even seem to call you master."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:09 pm
"It's because i know what it is like to be a prisoner in a place that is suppose to be your home." Brian said while moving his body under the sheets.He picked up the remote and flipped through the channels untill he foud an old black and white movie. He noticed that Ember was quiet and it bothered him. He looked over and noticed that she was still sitting up. "Whats wrong? Didnt know pretty boy had feelings too?" He teased her but noticed that she didnt seem amused.  

mellomeghan

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:53 pm
Ember looked at Brian and smiled. "Not really no. But I'm glad you do." She smiled and turned back to the TV. As she kept watching, she soon realized that Brian was looking at her. "What? You didn't think I knew how to smile?" She asked. "Oh please. You didn't think you were the only one with feelings." She turned back to the movie, but once again she wasn't paying too much attention. The ring on her finger glowed in the darkness as the light from the TV reflected off of it. So many things had happened in the past few days that it was still taking some time to get used to. After all, he was the first guy she didn't hate since her being a slave. In his home, she didn't feel like one.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:31 pm
Brain watched the movie untill he fell into a fitfull sleep. He woke up in the middle of the night shivering from the cold. He tried to pull the covers up to his neck but noticed there werent any covers to pull. He sighed as he realized what had happened. He got up, went to the closet, and pulled another set of sheets out. He walked back to the bed and covered them both up. He looked over at her and thought of how beautiful she looked. He kissed her forhead and then fell asleep with his arm around her.  

mellomeghan

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:26 pm
Ember slowly opened her eyes as the sun began to beat in through the window. As she took in her surroundings, she noticed that her head rested on Brian's shoulder and his arm rested on her as an anchor for her body. She smiled and felt that her body was warm against his. Then something else occurred to her. Not only did she just burn on blanket but she didn't have a nightmare. That was a first night in a long time that she didn't have a nightmare about her parents.

Brian slept soundly next to her and he pulled her closer in his sleep. She smiled and kissed his cheek before resting her head back down on his shoulder. For a first time in a long time, she was actually happy.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:42 pm
Brian moved in his sleep and felt Ember in his arms. He opened his eyes and sighed. "I thought it was all a dream." He murmered but the shot up out of bed. Ember sat up with him asking what was wrong. "Natalie. Im worried. What if that guy didnt use protection when he... he...." He said while taking steady deep breaths to calm himself. "Could you do me a favor?" He asked while getting up and puting his shirt on. "Would you mind going and checking on Natalie and see if she is still asleep. You know what never mind. I will do that and you can get dressed and take a shower." He said while rushing out of the door and racing up the stairs. He walked into his room and found Natalie sleeping on his bed, still in the dress she had on last night. He went over and sat on the bad. He pulled the covers over her and kissed her head. He went back down stairs and waited for Ember to get out of the shower. When she walked out he smiled. "We need to be carefull today. We are suppose to be married, remeber." He said while looking her up and down. She was beautiful and he wanted to go over and hold her. Instead he picked up the book beside him and put his glasses on.  

mellomeghan

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:04 pm
Ember poured herself a cup of coffee. She walked over and kissed his head. "Then a married couple we shall be." She smiled and grabbed the other half of the paper before sitting next to him. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Brian smile. Ember looked over and couldn't help but laugh. Brian looked at Ember who shook her head. "I'm sorry. It's just....you look like my dad." She chuckled and put down the paper.

Ember made breakfast and placed a plate in front of Brian, another plate on a tray and then the last one in front of her. She added a few more items and took the tray upstairs, telling Brian that she would be back. Ember slowly opened up the door and noticed that Natalie was up and sitting on her bed. "Hey." Ember smiled. "Morning." She walked in and placed the breakfast on her lap. "You don't have to eat it if you don't want to." Natalie smiled.

"Thanks." She said and hugged her knees. Ember gently rubbed her arm.

"Everything will be ok. There are some female clothes in the closet. They should fit you. We're about the same size." Natalie didn't say anything but nodded. "And......if there's anything else that you need.....whatever it may be....let...us know and we'll help you. No matter the care." Ember tried hinting at a pregnancy test but tried not to say anything else about it. She gave Natalie a reassuring smile and walked back down into the kitchen. Brian, now almost finished with his breakfast, looked back up her. "Natalie's eating her breakfast now. At least, I think she's eating it. When I left, she just stared at it."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:22 pm
Brian sat in silence eating his breakfast. When Ember walked in her could only look at her and when she told him what happened he just nodded. "At least she is trying." He said then got up and cleaned his dish. He turned to look at Ember. "What are we going to do if that son of a..... if that man knocked her up." He asked her hoping she would know the answer. Brian couldnt help but feel patetic looking and feeling the way he did. "She is like a sister to me and i cant see her to get hurt." He said while a tear slid down his cheek. His voice cracked a bit when he talked but he tried to hide it.  

mellomeghan

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:33 pm
Ember got up from the table and turned him around to face her. His eyes, although they were full of anger, they were soft and seemed to pierce through her and see everything. Including how she really felt. "If that is the case, then we'll stand by her. It is her decision after all." Brian looked down as he tried to calm himself. Ember held his chin and raised it until he looked at her. "If she is pregnant, then it's her choice if she wants to keep the baby or not. Brian tried to ask again about the guy but Ember but she covered his mouth.

"AND if that jerk does come back, I'll give him a reason not to. If he still comes after that, we'll get a restraining order or something. Natalie needs us right now and we will be there to help her in anyway that we can. We will help her get through this and stand by her side." Brian just looked at her, not really saying anything. She gently kissed him to calm him down. Her actions somewhat shocked him. "Everything will be fine."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:56 pm
Brian pulled Ember into a hug. "Thank you Ember. You are to good for someone like me." He said while wanting to say he loved her. "You get me when no one else does and i am very glad that you want to stay with me and i hope that one day......" 'You could love me.' He thought but instead said "You will see how much you are worth." He kissed her head and at that moment Natalie walked in. "Hey guys." She said in a weak voice that made Brian stiffen. Ember rubbed his arm and he relaxed. "Hey Natie." Brian said using his nickname for her. "How are you feeling?" He asked but didnt move from where him and Ember were. Natalie just groaned and went back upstairs. "I wonder why, out of all the people that guy could have choose, Natalie had to be the one." Brian said out loud while holding Ember in his arms.  

mellomeghan

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:17 pm
Ember looked at Brian and shrugged. "I don't know. They usually are chosen at random. Maybe the guy thought she was the hottest thing in the room or something." Brian groaned at the thought. "I know." Ember told him. "I know. You don't want to hear it. Just remember what I said. We're with her no matter what." Ember gently rubbed his cheek. "We're in this together." More groans came from upstairs that made her cringe. Ember grabbed some crackers, advil and a glass of water. "I'll be back." She told him and walked back to Natalie's room. At first she didn't see her but the found Natalie leaning over the toilet. Ember set the items on the counter and gently rubbed her back. "Easy now. That's it. My mother always said, better out than in." Natalie eventually calmed down and Ember handed her the crackers and advil before putting her back into bed. "Now get some rest. If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask."

Ember walked back into the kitchen and Brian was leaning against the counter. His head was bowed and his eyes were closed. "Hey," She said as she wrapped her arms around him. "She'll be fine. She's just sick from all the alcohol. It's not morning sickness. That's too soon." She forced him to turn around before she wrapped her arms around him again. "Everything will be alright." Brian tried to argue but Ember placed her hand over his mouth again. "I don't want to hear it. Trust me. If he does come back, he's going to regret it. If she does end up being pregnant, then we'll stand by whatever decision she wants to make."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff