Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays
A winter full of carnage (Accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:44 pm
Ana looked up at Theo. "What do you want?" she snarled as she finished stitching her wounds and cut the thread, putting the needle away. She stood up pulling her knifes out of her pocket. Ana watched him closely, wondering what he was up to this time.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:01 pm
November heard Lixi's growl, and followed it. Soon she saw her and the other vampire. She coughed lightly to gain their attention. "Come on Lixi. If these werewolves were dumb enough to get caught, then we have no business being here. In all honesty, I thought they would have been stronger. So let us leave the weak ones here."  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:28 pm
Lixi snarled and pressed her claws deep into Nixon's shoulders, smirking as he hissed in pain. "But the man won't ever be on top with me, leech." She replied, yanking her claws from his shoulders after 'accidentally' twisting her claws, earning more agonized hisses from Nixon. She got off of him and walked over to November, her claws dripping with blood as she stared at her innocently.

Nixon hissed in pain as she dug her claws into his shoulders, twisting them as much as she could. "b***h.." He growled, holding his wounded shoulders, feeling the blood seep onto his hand, trying to get past it.

Theo stayed against the tree, watching Anna with a smirk, wondering how she could be ready to fight again. She was still hostile towards him, but he didn't mind, that made things funner, surprisingly. "I never said I wanted anything, can't a man come by and check on his friend?" Theo replied, grinning. He knew that this certain set of words would annoy her, considering she seemed to hate his guts.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:50 pm
"Friend?!? You have to be kidding. I am anything but your friend. Me and friend don't even fit in the same sentence." she narrowed her eyes. Ana took a step closer to him. "Besides, you are not even a man. You're a bloodsucker, nothing more, nothing less." her voice was low but it was full of anger. Her grip tightened on her knives as she smirked, her bangs covering her eyes, giving them a dark, cold look.  

Crew

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:16 pm
She smiled to Lixi and gave her a pat on the head. "Don't worry Lixi. I've figured out that you are the only werewolf here who doesn't deserve to be locked up like a mutt. We are going to let them keep the others." She wrapped her arm around Lixi's shoulders and turned to head out with her, but stopped and turned back to look at Nixon.

"Try to come after this one, and I'll kill you. Understand? You vampires shouldn't be so greedy. I'll conceed this land to you, it's dried up anyway."

She turned her attention to Lixi, "Come, let us find more fertile ground to call home."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:50 am
"There's a pup that I want to get away from them..." Lixi replied quietly with her head down. The pup happened to be from her old clan.. The mother and her pup had left the clan because they couldn't handle it anymore. And now they were caught, well the mother was dead, so the cub wasn't in the best shape and she knew it. Lixi looked up at November helpfully, hoping she wouldn't let them keep the pup.

Nixon glared at November, little did the mutt know that he'd never stop trying to get Lixi. He wanted her for other purposes, and he would get her, no matter what it took. His shoulders were healing quite slowly, so he was hissing in pain often, but not as loud as before.

Theo gasped and placed his hand over his heart with a mock look of hurt, then smiled at her. "Well, you may not consider us friends, but I do. You're lucky I didn't kill you that day." He replied, stepping closer and giving her a seductive look, ready to pull her into another trance.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:17 pm
"That was your choice." she looked away from him and raised her hand that had the knives in it to her face. Anna looked at them and smirked, before turning towards him. She moved her hand quickly to his side, hoping the knives would cut through his skin. "It might of been a mistake." Anna chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:15 pm
She looked down to Lixi and sighed. "Fine, let's go get the little pup and get out of here. I'm tired of arrogent vampires." She shrugged and headed off with Lixi to get the pup.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:30 pm
Theo chuckled as the blade cut through his skin, his eyes showing nothing but pleasure and bloodlust. "Is that supposed to do anything? We both know it will heal back over. And yes, it was my choice, but I figured you wanted to keep your life." Theo replied, smirking at her.

Lixi gave a gracious nod towards November and went to the cell that had the pup, ignoring the stares from the others. The pup whimpered and started to crawl into the corner, thinking it was a vampire. Lixi saw that she'd frightened the young pup and revealed her tail and ears, smiling as the pup crept forward. "It's okay, we'll get you out of here." She soothed, opening the cell door and hugging the cub as she walked to November.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:14 pm
She walked over to him, only a few inches from him now. Anna brought one of the knives up and put it against his neck. "I'm sure you would look a lot better without a head." she said. She hated him and the only thing she wanted was for him to be dead, along with all the other werewolves and vampires. "It would take longer to heal as well." she smirked.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:16 pm
Theo chuckled maniacally, staring at her with mock fearful eyes, daring her to try and kill him. "Go for it. You know you can't do it, so don't threaten unless you can actually do it." He told her, his voice stern. Theo pushed the blade away, watching it fall to the ground as he stared at her with a quirked brow, waiting to see what she'd do now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:44 pm
She punched his stomach and let a knife enter it as well. Ana got out her other knife and raised it to his neck again, this time making him bleed. "You don't think I could kill you?" she hissed, face to face with him now. "You're dumber than I thought."  

Crew

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:25 pm
She looked to Lixi, then down at the pup. "Come on, let us go before your boyfriend decides to take another shot at you." She reached down and grabbed Lixi's hand, ensuring they wouldn't be seperated. November then began leading her away from the camp, and towards her own little paradise she had found before meeting Lixi.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:37 pm
Lixi gave a disgusted growl as November mentioned something about Nixon being her boyfriend. She held the puppy close as she sprinted beside November, eager to get away from the leech-infested village. "He isn't my boyfriend.. He just wishes that he was." Lixi told her, chuckling.

Nixon sat on the ground, glaring at November for taking his little werewolf that he wasn't going to use as a pet. By now the skin was healed, but his werewolf had escaped, along with a pup that had been freed. "Get the troops ready.. We're taking them down!" Nixon roared, standing angrily.

Theo chuckled and shook his head, looking at Anna as if she were retarded, or stupid. "I never said that I was smart, now did I? But you don't get to kill me this time, I've got to attend to my brother before he goes on a rampage to get his little mutt. Maybe some other time. Watch your back until then, Anna." Theo replied, pushing her blade away and giving a polite bow, using speed step to reach his camp where his brother was cursing and going off.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:59 pm
Anna could help but wish she had a bomb of some sort, she picked up her knife and headed back to her 'home'. "I'll kill you someday...just wait and see." she knew most vampires and werewolves didn't take her seriously but she didn't care. Humans considered her an outcast and no one bothered her, which was perfectly fine with her. She would kill him when the time was right.  
Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff