Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply Paradise
Super random awesomeness (formerly introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduction time!
  YAY!
View Results

Ludo_the_Irish_demon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:29 pm
PrincessLeafra
I need to leave soon night class and this only happens on three days. I am mostly active and love to RP

I luff to RP too!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:31 pm
Hi all. Good one donie. Hey Kawaii. Nice to meet you. I am donie's gaia adopted sis. He is obsessed with getting this guild up and running for Korn. He would drive me insane if we all weren't there already.  

donna120

Ludo_the_Irish_demon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:33 pm
donna120
Hi all. Good one donie. Hey Kawaii. Nice to meet you. I am donie's gaia adopted sis. He is obsessed with getting this guild up and running for Korn. He would drive me insane if we all weren't there already.

Hi! Well I'll try my best to help out in anyway, even though I'm only a member, but still, I'll try and help. He can just give meh the word and I'll be here to help. ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:34 pm
Kawaii_same_san
donie120
Enough about corn. Tell us some thing about you. Why you joined, RP preference, Interests, ect. ect.

I love to RP (but it also depends on what were doing) I like all kinds of anime, and myth creatures such as vampires and stuff. My roles that I've played so far is; a son of a vampire, a cocaine addict, a paranoid delusional(lol), a protector, one who doesn't speak but does action, a slave, a butler (and everything that has to do with serving someone else), a wizard, I've roplayed many children for people, and I've done lots more.

Plus you guys seem really awesome and nice too!  

Ludo_the_Irish_demon

Ludo_the_Irish_demon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Well, I'm going to run around gaia, if anyone needs me or wants me just message me.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:42 pm
These are some RPs I can suggest.
Maximum ride rp, Dark Blade, Anime boarding school, and Delsome School for the Giffted are some good basic Role plays that you might like and it is not to late to join any of them.
Adept is at a current stand still but, Dont Stop Believin, Naruto Next Gen, and The Game Master have some good set ups but, just have not gotten moving yet.

And it is always good to start your own or make a request of a certain type of RP if you want.  

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:27 pm
::raises flag of disagreement:: I am the most active here, just not recently because I have not been well recently  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:35 am
yeah, you are, and It was you, krell, that got her up on the take over the world thing, not dred. dred just planted the idea in YOUR head  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:09 am
I am on again. *Rips down flag and burns it.* Muahahahahahaha ha ha haa...
Too much?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:00 am
*stabs donnie*
NO FLAG BURNING, AHOLE!
*falls into another cactus*
if I don't get these spikes removed soon, then I'm going to end up as the worlds first human porcupine  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

Linnpie

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:15 pm
*Hands a pair of tweezers to mathwl*

Hi peoples.
Anyone here familiar with Furcadia?

3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:13 pm
??? This always seems to happen when I look away from the screen! how many new members we have now? Gah, I can't shake everyone's hand now.  

Krell356

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:22 pm
you still can! ::sprouts multiple pairs of arms and hands:: much better  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Yo dred to be honest with you I think I am on more then you but you post more it seems like. I was on all day today and donie was the only one on except of me and well he left a while ago.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:38 pm
i would be on more, but my parents have taken me laptop privileges at night away from me...  
Paradise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff