Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lillies and Roses/TeHsChNoZbErRy & Purplosity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:20 pm
"Yup," Lilly nodded, although she was saving a little for home. She put her hands in her pockets, smiling at Lilly. "So, do you have a date with Nate tonight?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:23 pm
Rose sighed."Yeah, I better be on time, I don't want it to end badly." Rose through her backpack over her shoulder and took out her phone. "What's your cell number?"  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:28 pm
"Hm? 555-7657," she replied, looking at Rose. "What's yours?" she added.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:30 pm
Rose dialed the number and hit call, she heard a buzz come from Lilly's backpack. "That is my number," she said, pointing to the number on the screen of the phone Lilly had supplied.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:32 pm
Lilly smiled, "Great," she saved the number as they came to her house. "I hope you have a good date," she smiled at Rose.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:36 pm
"Me too," Rose and Lilly walked down to cold street in practically silence. Soon her phone buzzed, she got a text from her mom:
u hv a ortho aptmnt 2moro @ 3:30  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:42 pm
Lilly broke away, walking up to her house. "I'll see you tomorrow!" she waved.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:46 pm
"Okay!" Rose walked to her house and got ready for her date with Nate. Soon her mom walked in.
"Rose, honey are you home?"
"Yeah mom! I'm upstairs!" said Rose as she was brushing her newly straightened teeth.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:47 pm
Lilly instantly went up the stairs, quietly repeating the same routine as the night before. Homework, dinner, get ready for bed, read. It was a bit dull, but Lilly thought it was better than spending her time downstairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:00 pm
Rose was dressed in her favorite blue dress and was waiting outside for Nate. Soon his red jeep pulled up in front of the house. "Your on time,"said Nate grinning a bit, "you look nice, but you might want to take it off where we are going." Rose flushed, that ment one of two things, he was going to put the moves on her, or she would have to take it off the avoid blood stains.
"I could go change," she said trying to sound like she didn't know what was in store.
"No, need for that get in the car," yelled Nate through the open window. Rose relunctantly opened the car door and got in the passenger's seat. Nate drove down the street in silence along a dark rode. At the end of the road there was a building, his apartment building. "My parents are gone, get out." Rose slowly opened the door and stepped out on the wet sidewalk. They walked up the stairs and went through the door into the dark, cluttered apartment. Nate went into his room and Rose followed.
"What are we doing in here? I thought that we were going to go out to dinner?" Nate took off his shirt and bent over Rose who was sitting on the bed and kissed her. He slowly took off her dress,
and pulled out his pocket knife.
"You left me waiting," he said still kissing Rose. He took the knife and cut her marked side. Rose screamed into the silent night through Nate's tongue. "Shhhhh... no need for that," he cut her shoulder this time, pressing harder. "Now, for some treatment." He started taking off her panties but was stopped with the sound of keys turning in the lock.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:05 pm
Lilly was in bed around that time, not really worrying about Rose. She could take care of herself, Lilly was sure of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:26 pm
Rose was soon at home, in pain. She stumbled up the stairs and sleeped a restless night. She had to lay on her stomach because of the cuts. The next morning she couldn't get out of bed at all. Good thing it was Saturday.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:00 pm
Lilly decided to go over to Rose's house the next day. As soon as she woke up, she ran downstairs and out the door before she thought about if she should call first or not. She rang the doorbell, waiting for Rose.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:05 pm
Rose heard the door bell and slowly got up to get the door. She saw that it was Lilly and smiled. She wrapped her arms around her and started to sob uncontrollably. "He *gasp* he... OH!!!" Rose kept crying so hard she could hardly breathe.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:10 pm
Lilly blinked, then hugged Rose gently. She rubbed the girl's back, "I'm sorry," she whispered, looking up.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff