Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:40 pm
A question of what we can and cant do.
Can we enter a version of us into the roleplay?
I think a twist of us being in it acting how WE would act would be interesting, naturally our characters would side with us more easily, I have a way of making this happen really easily (partly because of a small detail earlier which could go this way, it involves every Mobion having a human counter part so our main character could be linked to a human (basically us as a human(if this idea is not allowed then it can be normal humans))). It would really make it a bit different, maybe make them become fighters of some sort or magic users when they interact with our character they are counterpart with so they can be able to defend themselves incase of dark times and they could be stronger or weaker when away from the other character due to distance (stronger when near weaker away)

Don't have real looks naturally but have a look you like  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:15 pm
It seems like a good a idea, but Idk. It'd just seem like they'd be useless characters. I mean we're all controlling like 3+ different characters already since it's just the 4 of us :/. If you want to do it with your characters, that'd be fine. I just don't think I could handle another character atm >.< lol.  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:05 am
To make them not useless I suggested they be fighters or mages of some sort, just wanted to see the reaction really to the idea, not sure on it really  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:49 pm
You guys better be ready for the biggest post ever lol. Me and Strider are almost done with our little side story, and we're doing it all in one post. biggrin  

x_Soah_x

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:16 pm
Sounds like a good idea Blages but I think it would be impossible for Desseger to have one since he is in fact both mobian and human in one.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:41 pm
If he is 50 50 then have 50 50 version of you?
If he is 60 40 then 40 60 and such

If this idea is used I would ask powers are not shown yet and not know even, because as like every other storyline , post, twist ect I have a plan :p
Personally I think it works very very well this plan and current event that is going on and you will find out why soon rolleyes  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:50 pm
I'm game for the human counterparts. I'm in. This can be strictly volunteer. If Desired doesn't want to have one, he doesn't have too. Also, what would be cool is if both characters moods affect the other.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:56 pm
I agree it is volunteer thing BUT if they dont want to have it as a character in the roleplay it still exists but since no interaction it is just another normal human/whatever as they are like the 2 sides of a coin
This idea is like how 2 worlds exist mirror each other partly with the people there too, I intend only 1 per person and you would have complete control over you in the RP with the powers being linked to the RP and another thing which is soon revealed, don't you just love me not spoiling it :p  

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:06 pm
Well the thing about dessenger is he wasen't born. He was creacted. So for there to be a counterpart someone would have to do an experiement that had to go the exact same line in the other world. I don't think it is fesible.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:12 pm
Hey Strider...it is plausible like this. You know you was talking of the Multiverse. Delrag in a multiverse version created a form of Dessenger. Think about it. That would actually work and add more depth to Dessenger and Delrag.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:16 pm
Ok now I got an idea for the villian after Delrag. MWAHAHAHA! Thanks Kosai.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:20 pm
Just doin my job! ninja  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:51 pm
OMG that post is gigantic XD.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:16 am
My characters are gathering and bad news will be told soon. I am having a sort of cooldown time where Flage and Seriku (and others) get a moment of calm before being hit by bad news in Mobius, it is part of my storyline and the news does not require anyone to be at the mansion and they will hear it whenever they return if they are not present at the time(or when another character tells them), I would like to pretty much stop people going to Mobius until they learn of the status of it and why my characters there have left it, it was not just to see Flage it seems ...

Added as I don't like to double post:
There is going to be a good time for new Mobion character entrance coming, ones that are fighters and could maybe(stressed that it might be a larger role but other characters could come to Mobius to help if needed which depends how deeply characters would want to get involved which they will learn about soon) play a larger role in the up coming story (granted that after the story they most likely would return to there normal life and they would act in a set way unless of the other factions but then your going to be in a lot more danger with the character). It will also allow new characters to come that leave fighting in 1 place and can choose what they do, it will mean they would show a high level of respect to Seriku and Sarukia if they came from that area or hate if from another.
If you wish to know more of this post it here AFTER the news has been told by the characters  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:05 pm
I'd like to be the first to officially welcome the newcomer, Ravenblood, to the RP!

WELCOME! biggrin You're gonna have lots of fun with this, I promise smile .  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff